Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Hilarious conversation. If I weren't married, I'd offer myself up as a candidate for the futureexmrs.hillharper. I'm perfect! Smart (and smart-assed), educated, cute, and I can cook. I even have a green card :lol:

But if you're going to get hot car smex, why bother with the shoe polish?

2. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Pic time!
    [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

OOOOhh, that is such a nice picture of Hill! I love it! :p

4. youngrebel

youngrebel Prime Suspect

oooohhh yeah baby.
    that's is another one of my favorite pics of him. He is defnitely killing it with the hat to the side. :cool:

5. AmbersDream

AmbersDream Prime Suspect

Did I start something with that "gorgeous black woman" comment?? I'm sorry to anyone if I did. I did not mean to imply that he makes the white girls wait in the car. lol :lol: If Hill isn't into white girls....There's always O.J Simpson. :lol: :lol: :eek:

My brother is a Harvard grad just like Hill except he's very stuck up about not being able to find a woman that is on his level..Hill doesn't strike me as being like him when it comes to dating. Hill couldn't possibly expect a woman to be exactly on his level in terms of education...he'd be dating Marie Curie or somebody. lol I don't know though Mrs. G...You're an attorney and that could be very impressive. Did you bring that up to him when you guys met? lol
    Also, Soul Man was my absolute favorite film growing up in the 80s..You took me back!

6. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Damn Nim where do you get all these sexy pics of Hill :devil:. To add to the conversation I'm more then willing to test out the "once you go black you don't back" theory while he finds out if the "once you go Greek you can't walk for a week" saying is true :devil:. Before I give the pg-13 meter a run for it's money I'd better post a photo:

[​IMG]

His smile is so beautiful!

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

hee...nice pic :) LOL re hot car smex.

8. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

:lol: You didn't start anything. Just having fun. None of us have any idea what the brother likes. I'm just poking fun at whitey because that's what I am.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Sure, if a white girl wants to end up dead! :lol:

Hill doesn't strike me as being that way either. I encounter Harvard JDs professionally all the time and generally find them to be so damn academic in their practice as to be pretty far removed from reality. Settling cases isn't rocket science, but they're often too busy burying your ass in motions aimed at proving their academic superiority and aren't much interested in working with you to resolve an issue. For that reason, I hate to say that I often approach Harvard JDs with the full expectation that I'm going to be dealing with a complete ass. Hill doesn't even remotely give off anything even close to that vibe. He's obviously beyond freakin' brilliant, but is very down to earth and doesn't seem to have that air of superiority.
    Yep. He's very polite. He asked what I do. That was nice. I didn't have to bust my butt trying to find a way to work that into the conversation to impress him. :lol: Not that it would.
    Loved that movie! Where the hell did C. Thomas Howell go? Wasn't he supposed to be hot or something? Poor guy.

9. AmbersDream

AmbersDream Prime Suspect

Wasn't C. Thomas Howell married to Rae Dawn Chong?? I haven't seen him since Soul Man. :lol:

My brother would TOTALLY work your damn nerves...Hell, I'd hate to try a case against him...He's annoying as hell in just regular conversation!! I tell him all the time, DUDE, it's obvious you're smart...You don't have to go out of your way to prove that s***
    Now Mrs. G...You know O.J. is busy trying to find the real killers...He almost found them too...On the 9th hole. :lol:

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol re OJ :)

The more I hear said about Hill, the more I like him :) *Is sad she couldn't get to the signing here in Chi-town* Although I'd probably go into deer-in-headlights mode..."uh..uh...hi" LOL.

I don't know that I've been around smart people like what you say that much...am told I'm pretty smart myself though, even if I'm still trying to work my way through school. Does sound like that some of those Harvard types need some tact/whatever you wanna call it to go with their brains lol no offense intended to anyone. Lucky Hill's nice.

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

You guys are cracking me up! :lol:

Thomas C. Howell is still around but like he says in the extras from 'the outsiders' "We all can't be Francis Ford Coppella. Some of us have to do the movie of the week".

I think that fact that he is smart but still has a good sense of himself to be a seemingly normal person is what makes him so appealing. ;)

12. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Smart and funny...the perfect man :)
    *pondering over being Mrs Harper*

[​IMG]

13. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Man, that's a GREAT pic! *drools*

Thanks for sharing it, girl ;)

14. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

i'd be up for a game of strip poker with the man anytime. :D (is that even poker they're playing? :confused: :lol: )

Nim, do you have some sort of secret bank vault with beautiful pictures we've never seen before? *is suspicious*

15. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ *lol* Yeah, share you secrets, girl... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.