Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Springmoon said:
I tried to get tickets to the taping (nothing like a 4-hour drive to NYC to soothe the soul) and nothing!! The demand for tickets was so great, they ran out.
That's okay. You'd probably had gotten tanked and slept through it anyway. :lol: ... You know I love ya, right? Just can't let you live that one down. :D That would have been really damn cool to see him put that sweet ass brain to work though. Bummer they ran out of tickets. :(

I"d bet it's the Manifest Your Destiny foundation he's supporting. I wonder when it's going to air??

Mmmmmm...Miracle smells delicious!! One of my all time favorites.

Yes, Mrs. G....I was being cheap!! With my nutty ass..I missed a part of history! :lol:
Ok, your ex boyfriend was OFF the chain...but hilarious as hell! Bacon and cheddar...I'm gonna remember that. Truly funny. :lol:

Love the pictures, y'all! *drools*

I, er, didn't have the guts to send Hill underwear. I would have totally lied about the size and type though. :lol: *wears big ole' granny panties* :lol:

The Jeopardy site says the episodes will air between November 8th and the 21st, so that at least narrows it down to two weeks. :lol:

Ha, I accidentally picked up the wrong size at VS a couple of years ago at a sale and never got around to returning them... I "misrepresented" the size of my behind as well with my contribution! I didn't spray any perfume on them though... :lol:

Faylinn and Springmoon, you two are KILLING me. :lol:
I think every woman has a pair of Granny-Period panties somewhere...whether she admits it or not.
Do you know what would've been funny?? If someone had've sent a size 30 thong or something like that. Hill would've been crackin up. :lol:

Well, then he could make those size-30s into a hat or something. Or wear them on Halloween.

I'm visualizing a pimp-tastic Halloween costume for Hill that incorporates the panties. Or maybe he could go as Wilt Chamberlain?

For some reason, I just had the mental image of hill in a silk robe with a pipe hanging out of his mouth. :eek: Noes! :lol:

Of course, I'm still partial to the idea of him in a pimp suit, complete with pimp cane and a fake grill. :lol:

hawkeseyebrow.jpg

He's either thinking 'say what?' or 'damn, how'd she find out about teh pimp cane?' :devil:

:lol:

Anyway, about the really big panties--Eddie and Carmine would probably grab them and run down the hall with them, or use them to launch water balloons, or each put their head through a leg-hole and walk around like that, bumping into walls...all the while Hill would just shake his head at them. :lol:

AmbersDream said:
I think every woman has a pair of Granny-Period panties somewhere...whether she admits it or not.
Would have been freakin' classic if someone had the cahones to pony up a pair of those for Hill. :lol:
Do you know what would've been funny?? If someone had've sent a size 30 thong or something like that. Hill would've been crackin up. :lol:
That would've been fantastic. Those babies would get all the attention. Forget any cute little thongs. Everytime he opens his little treasure chest for anyone to admire, people would go straight for the tent-sized thong. :lol: There was one great contribution though. A little something that likely sketched Hill out at least a little. Our beloved jkladis was kind enough to participate. :lol: Yep, you got it -- there's a pair of men's boxer briefs in the panty trunk! :lol: :lol: jkladis freakin' kills me. :lol:

Hi. New to Hill/Sheldon :D

I have some questions. I'm still watching season 1, so I'll have to wait a lot for season 2, but I had the chance to watch "All access" and there's something I didn't understand.

Dr. Hawkes was working like a CSI not as the ME, I mean he found fingerprints in Stella's door handle and other things. The ME was a doctor with a very interesting pair of glasses :D. So isn't Hawkes the ME anymore? is he a CSI now? Who is the interesting-glasses doctor? :D

And now that Peyton is there, does Hawkes work with her? or she works with the interesting-glasses one?

Thanks a lot for your answers!!!! :D :D

^ Welcome to the Hill/Hawkes thread. :D

Hawkes became a CSI in season 2. The ME with the interesting glasses is Sid Hammerback. Keep watching because Sid's character gets interesting.

Peyton doesn't work side-by-side with Hawkes as MEs because Hawkes is out in the field now. They apparently know each other and have worked together in the same capacity before, but we haven't really seen that.

Sid is a pimp but nobody comes close to Hawkes:

glasses.jpg

Actually, the glasses are starting to grow on me...

The subtitle of this thread would have to be: ...And jkladis's Boxers. :lol: ;)

Love the pics! Damn, this man is fiiiine! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back