Hill Harper on Celebrity Jeopardy!

I tried out for Jeopardy last year and the questions were crazy hard. When I watch the regular episodes, I don't get 95% of the answers correct the way I did tonight. I guess they want to make the celebrities look really smart (and for people like McKean, Shearer, and Harper, these questions are stupidly simple trivia) and the celebs are guaranteed at least $25k anyway, so why bother?

jorja_fan86 said:
Hill would've owned both of those people if his buzzer worked. The looks he gave McKean was priceless . I felt bad for him but he was so adorable when he first came out & then when he gave the correct answer but he forgot to add "what is" .
Lol, that's right, I forgot about the looks he gave McKean. At one point I thought he was about to jump the guy. I think Mister Harper might have a wee bit competitive side to him -- even if he does lose with grace (hides behind that smile, lol). But I don't think he was expecting McKean to pwn them all either. :lol:

Oh, and is it just me or did anyone else find the majority of the question to be ridiculously(sp) easy?
I believe the questions are made to be easier for the celebrities. They're playing for charity after all, and it gives them a shot in having a competitive game while maintaining a diverse range of celebrities.

Well, that's what I think anyway.

:lol: He wasn't the only one who saw the coming of McKean owning him & that other woman. He still got some money for his charity which is really nice. Oh, and I found it sweet & funny when he handed Alex a copy of his book. But hey, at least he was classy enough to clap when appropriate & to not throw a diva fit when his buzzer wasn't working. He has the right attitude for the show. Oh, and the right looks too :devil:. I love his smile.

I never figured that they made the questions easier for the celebs but that's probably 'cause I don't watch Jeopardy that often to see the typical questions.

Springmoon said:
Hill, baby, all I have to say is that I hope you're faster on the buzzer in the bedroom than you were at Celebrity Jeopardy!

*giggle, snort* you're so funny!

I kept going "come on, let the others play a bit" but I think there were buzzer issues too. Was he actually playing for two charities? My mom said she thought he was, I'm not sure.

I'm sorry Hill didn't win. :( Glad that he had fun and that his charity got the cash. Man, I wish that he could've been faster with that buzzer.

He looked hot though, very hot! :devil:

Springmoon said:
Hill, baby, all I have to say is that I hope you're faster on the buzzer in the bedroom than you were at Celebrity Jeopardy!

Seriously, though. There must have been buzzer issues - Michael McKean kicked there a$$es six ways to Sunday!
Exactly what I was thinking! Hopefully the man's timing in the sack beats his timing with that buzzer. As the questions seemed easier than normal, I'll assume he knew the answers and just didn't get the timing of the buzzer down. :(

Who knew "Lenny" was so freakin' smart!

But I love that Hill represented and had an opportunity to score some cash for his foundation. And even if he didn't master the buzzer, he still looked hot and we all know he's got the brains too.

seriously, who knew that Lenny was that smart! :confused: i would watch hill as he tried to hit the buzzer....poor guy..i'm sure he could have answered more questions if Lenny wasn't so good at the buzzer too!

i also liked that fact that some of the categories had his name in them...haha...

yea, it was cool that he was able to get money for his foundation...and yes, i do agree..he was hot as always... ;)

Back