Hill Harper on Celebrity Jeopardy!

Just thought I'd bump this up as a friendly reminder 'cause I almost forgot myself!

I just looked at the page that shows who he'll be up against... I saw that they had a Law and Order night where they had someone from each L&O. Too bad they didn't make Hill's night a CSI night and have one from each CSI.

Carrieattheprom said:
Hill's definatly got the smarts, but does he have the speed? You really got to be quick with that buzzer.

I'm sure our beloved Hill is fast enough with the buzzer.
If not, he can always go with the old "my buzzer is not working" or the "I think my buzzer is broken" line :lol:

CSI808 said:
I just looked at the page that shows who he'll be up against... I saw that they had a Law and Order night where they had someone from each L&O. Too bad they didn't make Hill's night a CSI night and have one from each CSI.

That would've been awesome! :cool:

One from each CSI, yeah that would have been great. Have anyone esle from the CSI shows been on before? ;)

**Telling myself not to forget**
**I hope this works**

Aw, poor Hill didn't win but he still gets $25,000 for his charity :D

I missed the first 15 mins, does anyone know what his charity was..?

I didn't really hear the beginning, but I'm assuming that he played for his MANifest Your Destiny Foundation (info on the site here). Correct me if I'm wrong, guys. :D

I loved that several of the categories were a play on his name. :lol: He's so adorable when he smiles. :p (But I stand by the fact that his buzzer was messed up! :lol:)

It sucks that he didn't win, but he clearly had a ball. And, like you said, allstar, he got $25,000 for his charity, which is what it's all about. :D

Ah, it was so refreshing to watch Hill on Celebrity Jeopardy. Even though he didn't get a chance to take home the $50K (that dang buzzer), he did a fine job in earning $25K for his charity -- MANifest Your Destiny Foundation. :) ...made me proud! I can tell Hill reads alot...'cause he got that last question right even though he didn't bet ($0) on it. Congrats to him and the others for carin' and havin' fun at it too!!!

It was a good match-up, IMO. I have to admit "Lenny" (Michael McKeon) was on fire. :lol: Am I revealing that I am an old fart by that statement or what? :lol:

Hill did seem to be having buzzer problems, though. :mad: He looked like he had fun, so I guess that is all that matters, right? :)

Hill, baby, all I have to say is that I hope you're faster on the buzzer in the bedroom than you were at Celebrity Jeopardy!

Seriously, though. There must have been buzzer issues - Michael McKean kicked their a$$es six ways to Sunday!

There's been issues with that end buzzer, for real, I think. Drew Lachey was buzzing in for every question and it wasn't working. Almost everyone in fact, has complained about that signaler. Hill looked like he was about to have a little diva moment there for a little while. :lol:

I loved when he'd flail his arm around a little bit and look over at Michael when he couldn't buzz in on time. :lol: They had that "Jeffersons" question and Michael got it and I was like, "let a brother ring in, damnit!" :lol:

And he was wearing jeans? Adorable! :lol:

Oh, and my mom secretly wants to marry him. :p

Oh Hill, you got your ass kicked. But that's all right because you looked adorable standing up there, so all's forgiven. :lol:

But it did seem as though he was have some buzzer issues at first. His little arm waving and jumping around every time he wanted to buzz in (or actually did beat McKean at it) was amusing. I also laughed that Alex couldn't even finish his words before Hill was answering, and already waiting to move onto the next one. :lol: At least he seemed to be having fun...and that's all that counts.

But crap, McKean was on a roll! I, um, wasn't quite expecting him to reign supreme over the buzzer.

I would've chucked a buzzer at McKean to throw him off his game :lol:. Hill would've owned both of those people if his buzzer worked. The looks he gave McKean was priceless :lol:. I felt bad for him but he was so adorable when he first came out & then when he gave the correct answer but he forgot to add "what is" :lol:. I still find him smart & sexy as hell though despite the outcome. Oh, what I would give to be the buzzer in his hand :devil:.

Oh, and is it just me or did anyone else find the majority of the question to be ridiculously(sp) easy?

Back