Hill Harper on Celebrity Jeopardy!

Carrieattheprom

Lab Technician
I just saw an ad in my TV Guide. Starting tommorrow(Wendsday the 8th)Celebrity Jeopardy is returning. One of the celebrites slated to play will be Hill Harper! :D But I don't know what day he's going to appear. Still, this is great news. I normally don't watch Jeopardy, but I will this time.

Don't normally watch it either. I used to catch it sometimes but now I don't usually get home in time. So when you know let all of us know. ;)

Any of you lucky girls that are going to watch that, please be very detailed when you comment about his appearance because man, I can't wait to read about this! ;)

*Bangs head on desk*

When is Hill going to be on??? He wasn't on Wendsday, Thursday, or last night, and according to the promo he won't be on Monday either! :( I really want to see him, why can't Jeopardy tell us what days the celebrities will be on? I'm getting impaitient! :mad:

Woot! Thanks for that. I've been watching each night to make sure it wasn't his episode. :lol:

Oh, and has anybody noticed that the person standing on the far right seems to win a lot? I think I've seen 3 episodes where this was the case. I hope Hill stands over there, maybe it's got the quicker button-thingy. :lol:

I hope he does really well and gets the $50,000 for his charity. Of course, $25,000 is still a hell of a lot of money, so... :D

Yay! Thanks for the info! I was also checking out my TV guide every night to see when he was going to be on. Woot! Woot!

I am gonna tivo his apperance so I can watch it whenever I want :devil:. I can tell he's gonna kick some serious ass judging by how his competition looks :lol:.

Celebrity Jeopardy isn't usually run like the regular Jeopardy contests - it's a single outing for the three celebrities in each episode.

Hill is up against Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings (I hope she's got some smarts) and actor Michael McKean. You never know with this crowd - Harry Shearer smoked the competition when he was on last night. But I think Hill can take 'em.

Back