High School Musical!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Oct 4, 2006.

1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

HSM2 will be shown in DC here on September 9th. From your comments, I guess it'll be a pretty nice movie. I am currently listening to You Are The Music In Me and I just love this song! :)

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Chad's shirts always say something funny. I'll try to find something.

3. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

What did you guys think of High School Musical #2. I thought #1 was better.

4. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

story-wise HSM was a little more coherent then HSM 2 but I still liked the second as much as the first one

but music-wise was HSM 2 way better. there is not a bad song on the soundtrack. Im completly addicted to it

5. sidlewannabee

I did like the second one, especially the songs, but I thought Sharpay was a little too mean.

6. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

i really loved high school musical 2. i hadn't even seen hsm 1 until like 2 weeks before hsm 2 came out. i like all of the songs from hsm 2, and i like hsm 2 more at the moment. i agree with carolina, story wise hsm 1 was better, better music-wise hsm 2 was better. yeah

reight now my favorite songs are fabulous and everyday.

i am waayy excited for hsm3, and i heard that they will make it into a big-screen film, like in theatres and everything... i think that will be really cool.

i actually like zac efron's voice better then that drew seeley guy's voice. it's too high. and zac efron is ssooooo hott. sorry but it's true.

a great movie overall. i want to get the dvd for my birthday. does any1 know when it comes out? <3

7. sidlewannabee

I have no idea when it comes out, but if my little sister gets it then it will be crazy because she will watch it 24/7. I recorded HSM 1 when it came out and I watched it so much that the tape broke and know I can like watch it over and over in my head, sometimes it gets annoying. I definately loved Zac's voice a whole lot better than Drew's voice too.

8. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

yeah Zacs voice is great and it fits with Vanessas voice so beautifuly. I love those two

I really hope the make a 3rd movie too. and if it was to be for theatres even better

I cant wait for the DVD either. I hope there is a lot of bonuses - I love bloopers and behind the scenes stuff. I was watching Road to HSM on youtube and it is so much fun

and I cant get the song All for one out of my head, it is so catchy :)

9. sidlewannabee

I can't get any of the songs out of my jead, my sister sings them 24/7. I still want Troy and Sharpay to be together.

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

:( HSM2 will be shown here next week. I am super duper excited. My friend who has seen it already said that she loved "I Can't Dance" I haven't ehard it yet so I dunno but I do love You're the Music in Me. :) I am excited to watch this.

About the HSM3 being relesed in theatres, I think it would be better if they stick with showing it in Disney Channel and I don't have to pay just to see it. :)

11. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I dont dance is really cool song but I didnt like the visuals that much

the best ones to look at are - IMHO, Fabulous and You are the music in me

and I dont mind where it is released as long as there is a 3rd movie :)

12. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

My fav song in HSM2 would have to be You Are The Music In Me - it was soooo good!.. ooh and Bet On It[/b]!
    I can't wait for HSM3!! It'll be SOO good!

13. sidlewannabee

I love the fabulous song and Bet on it.

14. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Bet on it is a great song but the scene soooo reminds me of Footloose

but the You are the music in me scene is just so sweet, the two of them look so natural in that one (actually they look natural in all of their scenes)

15. sidlewannabee

I like when Kelsi sang the beginning of it, I love her voice. Did Troy have a gap or diastema in his teeth in High School Musical 1?