High School Musical!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Oct 4, 2006.

1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Yeah but it will be shown here in September because I live in a different country. :)

He does. In a site somewhere, I've read that his voice was mixed with some dude (I forgot the name... but I think it was "Drew") And because of this people are kind of questioning Zac's talent. But for the 2nd movie they won't mix his voice with anyone anymore. :D

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Oh, I'm sorry that you won't see it until September, but I will watch it for you LUVINCSI. In the US, it comes out August 17th, Grissom's birthday. How cool is that. I also heard that Zac Efron sang with Drew Seeley too.

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Thanks sidlewannabee. :D I guess he'll watch the movie on his birthday. Tehee! :D It's kind of a bummer that I haev to wait longer than you guys before I could watch it. :)

4. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Just to let you know that you're not alone, Pau ;)
    Here I don't know when they are going to show it (I don't even have the Disney Channel), but I think HSM1 premiered here in September last year. So I have no idea when this one is going to be shown. But it might be earlier than it was, I mean closer to the air date in the USA, because now they know how successful it is. I don't know, but we can always dream *crosses fingers* Because once that happens, I am going to find a chance to watch it :p

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I promise not to spill anything to you, so if you ask I might. But I bet you want to be suprised! ;)

6. sidlewannabee

You're welcome LUVINCSI! Hey CSI DANI, I will watch it for you too. Maybe someone will put it up on Youtube so you guys might be able to see it.

7. sidlewannabee

Hey, sorry for the double post, I can't edit anymore. I have some really good news :D. There is going to be a High School Musical 3 ;). The bad news is it doesn't come out until 2008 :(.

8. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

yeah, I heard about it. it should be a "scary movie" from what I read. or did they change it?

9. CSIMiamiGurl1988

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Witness

I Love High School Musical!! Zac Efron is so HOT!!! I can't wait for High School Musical 2...August 17!!!

10. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Ive just seen HSM 2 and i love it. I cant wait for the soundtrack to be released - or is it out yet?

the music was much better in the movie though the transition between the "normal" scenes and the singing scenes was not as smooth. I love You are the music in me but the best song for me is Gabriellas break-up song. Vanessa always gets the best songs - the song writer probably likes her unlike the screenwriter since she didnt have that much to act in this one.

but I loved all the Troyella scenes, the were so natural

it was really funny and yet again I liked Lucas best

cant wait for the DVD release

11. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I saw HSM2, and I thought it was okay. Not as good as the first one, but still pretty good. :) I liked most of the songs, but my favorite was probably "You are the Music in Me".

And Lucas is amazing. He should do something on Broadway. Best of 'em all.

12. CSIMiamiGurl1988

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Witness

I love HSM2!! I just bought the cd at walmart...I listen to it 24/7....I have a lot of fav. songs from the movie but I think my most fav is Gotta Go My Own Way..idk why tho. and then my next fav is Bet On It, that one I think bc it's got a good beat to it...I also like Fabulous...can't wait till it comes out on DVD....

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I liked HSM2. It was different and I really liked all the songs like seriously all of them. And finally Troy and Gabriella kissed after they left us hanging in the last movie.

14. Kylie

Kylie Witness

I loved HSM2, just loved it. Actually think it's better than the first one.

Not a bad song in the bunch - Bet On It, and I don't dance are my two favourites.

& I have to say, in the last movie, I wasn't such a Ryan fan, but in this one, he was my favourite character.

Great movie!

15. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

exactly my thought, the more I listen to them, the more I like them, my favourites are You are the music in me & Gotta go my own way

I have a question, can someone tell me what was written on Chads T-shirts? I couldn read the one during All for one and the one when they arrived at the club