Hawaii Five-0: The next generation

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Dynamo1, Jul 24, 2010.

1. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

I freaking love this show, especially Danno :) And last night's episode almost made me cry at the end, it was so sad.

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I think I'm one ep behind- the last one I watched was about the kidnapped rich kids on the tour boat... it was much better than the one the week before though. Quite enjoyed it.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

They got the cover story in CBS Watch magazine.

Susan

4. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

I just started watching this show and I love it! The scenary is amazing and all the cast is great. I love the humor between Danny and Steve.

5. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I do not like the show at all. I don't know why. I stopped watching after about the 5th episode. I was a big fan of the original series and I guess I just feel that nobody can replace Jack Lord.

6. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

I caught up the last few weeks and now I'm totally hooked. Scott Caan is awesome and I love the banter between Steve and Danny. The show should be back for a 2nd season.

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

source is Yahoo TV (who it got it from TV Guide):

"Hawaii Five-0": This rebooted cop series has already shown viewers the seedier side of the sunny state, and according to TV Guide, the season finale will definitely be no day at the beach either. Executive producer Peter Lenkov tells the magazine that "Five-0" will say aloha (as in goodbye — permanently) to one of its stars in the episode, which mixes a whodunit murder with a can't-wait-for-Season-2 cliffhanger. Monday, 5/16 at 10pm ET on CBS

Must see season finale's (you'll have to click through to photo #8 as it won't link directly to it)

Who and Why?!? :wtf: :eek: I like it the way it is!

Susan

8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I hope Mr. Lenkov is just exaggerating. Please not a major character. I doubt it's Steve or Danny. Not Kono!!!

9. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

I'm almost certain it's Governor Jameson (aka Jean Smart). I have no proof for it, it's just a gut feeling, I already having for weeks, since first reading someone was gonna die. And the press release of the finale which came out a few days ago, pushes me even more to that direction.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20110421cbs04/

There is a big recurring cast in the finale, in theory, they all could be 'the one'. But for now my money is on Governor Jameson, which would be sad, because I really like Jane Smart.

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Bumping the thread up for those of us that like the show :)

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Count me in! I just recently found this thread while I was looking for a different one. Last new episode I saw was when Chin Ho got married. :)

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks for bumping it Jacquie, I searched all sorts of ways and couldn't come up with this thread for some reason, so that's why I brought it up in NCIS LA :lol:

Mulder, you're only 2 episodes behind at the moment then, but there is another new one airing next week on the 6th. :thumbsup:

I absolutely love the new H50!!
    I watched the original too, but not every week. It premiered when I was 5, and it ended its run the year I graduated from HS. I transferred to Magnum PI in 1980, and loved the little Five-0 references every now and then :lol:

I didn't start watching this 2.0 version religiously until the 2nd season started, but now I've gone back and watched the first season from start to finish a couple of times to get caught up on all of the details. I'm also running the 2nd season again in preparation for the new ep next week, so now I'm not behind in anything Wofat related.

I love the relationship between Steve and Danny, and I think I could watch the pilot a hundred times and still laugh :lol:

ETA: Ok, now I've gone and read the entire thread, and most everyone stated a favorite, so I have to say that it's Alex O'Loughlin and his tats that holds my attention :devil:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  13. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I just watched the one where Joe is beaten up by those Yakuza baddies. Was kinda shocking what he told Steve at the end of the episode!

14. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

At first, the night the Hawaii Five O came on I didn't like, but now, I think it is one of the greatest shows on Monday Night TV!

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

For those that aren't aware of it, James Caan guest stars on tonight's Five-0.