Have you guys seen this? aresanob.com *Spoilers*

Re: Have you guys seen this?aresanob.com *Spoilers*

Yeah, Mac, Danny and Flack should whip Frankie's ass and see that Stella gets some butt kicking time as well. I've seen the preview and the commercial on CBS a number of times now and keep hoping that the scene where Mac and Flack start waving their guns around is related to Stella's case and not what appears to be the other main case with Kid Rock. (What's that all about anyway?) I hope it doesn't detract from Stella's case the way the Frankie/Stella thing bit into RSRD this week. :mad:

How long does it take it to load? I never could get it to do it anything. It just kept flashing something about teaching them something crime. Sorry don't remember it all. HELP!!!! Would love to seeit.

It flashes that little message while it's loading. A bar should appear below the message (a very tiny bar) which has text above it that tells what percentage of the clip is loaded. It takes a few minutes to work. Hope that helps. :D

It depends on your connection. Dialup people (like me)naturally have to wait a lot longer than DSL or cable people.

Ah yes, I guess I didn't consider that. :eek: I have broadband, so it only took a few minutes. How long did it take with dial-up? Maybe it takes a while before the little bar even shows up...

It's interesting once you get to see it, at least. :)

FlackAttack said:
Yeah, Mac, Danny and Flack should whip Frankie's ass and see that Stella gets some butt kicking time as well. I've seen the preview and the commercial on CBS a number of times now and keep hoping that the scene where Mac and Flack start waving their guns around is related to Stella's case and not what appears to be the other main case with Kid Rock. (What's that all about anyway?) I hope it doesn't detract from Stella's case the way the Frankie/Stella thing bit into RSRD this week. :mad:

I think the Kid Rock case could be interesting, but having a celebrity appearance with this much stuff personally involving members of the team seems weird to me.

I am also hoping that Flack and Mac are at Stella's apartment. I am not sure how that is going to work since she woke up covered in blood and all of the "bad" stuff was done with. I guess the 911 could be pretty vague and they don't know what they will find.

OK, we know she shoots him to death, but...

Would anyone else like to see Stella brain Skanky Frankie with that Godawful ugly "Peruvian 'aresanob'" statue?

Hell yeah..That thing is hideous :lol: Those scabby-looking things might leave some nice marks

*raises hand* Ooh, I do. I wanna see her smack it over that grease ball head of his :D!

Yay! it finally loaded. The beginnings a little :eek:
I haven't even seen Run Silent, Run Deep, but the statue seems ugly already. Why would he tell Stella that it was an aresanob? Why not just say it was a statue? Unless he's really stupid or he wanted STella to find that site.

That looked thrilling. See, I'm still in the air with curiousity because we, viewrs in Asia, are sort of behind...

OMG! It was a sex vid!!! Frankie's not the guy we think he is!

I so agree with you there tanglewood14! I moved to Malaysia a week ago and they JUST showed Zoo York! :mad: I'll kill Frankie out of frustration!

Damn... Frankie was decieving. You'd think he's a nice guy (Grand Murder...). Damn... again...

Let's see, in Miami Horatio is marrying a woman with cancer who will die from something other than cancer. In NY, Stella discovers that her boyfriend is really a psycho path. Makes me wonder if the writers have something freaky planned for Warrick and Tina in Vegas.

This does look like a good episode, but Frankie being crazy just came completely out of left field. Kid Rock had better not hog the spotlight, I have no idea how this is going to work.

Back