Have you guys seen this? aresanob.com *Spoilers*

Re: Have you guys seen this?aresanob.com *Spoilers*

im a little..well more than a little creeped out ..by this...holy crap this is getting weird..but stella will provail..she always does

^ Definateley! I don't think it's a good idea having Kid Rock in the same ep. It seems like the writers are trying to cram too much stuff in the same ep, unless he's somehow tied to it.

that has be be the most amazing promo for an episode i have ever seen! i can't wait for wednesday.

frankie is such a douchebag. seriously.

the kid rock element is throwing me off as well. i'm not sure about that.

Is Frankie Italian..or do they ever clarify? I have a theory based on the "aresanob" and the website. Don't know if I should post idea of what is happening (or will on wednesday).

I finally got to see it yay!!!!! Can't wait for two more days to see it. :)

Hehe, I know, I can't wait either! Just one more day and we can find out how Frankie gets finished off. Argh! I don't like Tuesdays, no CSI to watch! Plus it's so far from the weekend, it just so blah.

Alert, Alert, Alert! (New freaky clips of Frankie..The Man is INSANE!)
Ok, so i was watching "How i Met your mother" yesterday... and during the commercials, they showed a clip of CBS shows including CSI:NY...

And Mac was yelling at someone "WHAT DID YOU DO?" but we couldn't tell who he was yelling at. But he was kneeling down or something...So my guess is, it was probably Stella he was yelling at.
Then, they also showed Stella crying, yelling...and Frankie kind of beating her up. And then i guess she was down, and he had on a white wife-beater tank top (like Ryan in the O.C.) and he was telling Stella "Now, i'm gonna teach you a thing or two about real crime scene" And he looked like he was about to tie her up. He looked really insane. And you could hear her crying in the background. But the clip didn't show her.

Also there's an explosion somewhere in the city. I have no idea where that's coming from or if it's even for this episode. And they also showed Kid Rock, but the same stuff we had already seen.

Oh and i saw Mac gets slapped in the face by some woman. I was like OMFG!!!

I so can't wait for tomorrow. I'm so excited!

Yep, that bastard tries to kill her. I still have mixed feelings about it. I know it'll be disturbing and I might have to cover my eyes yet I really wanna see Stella fight back and bring that jerk down. Only one more day!

Major spoiler perhaps:

Bonasera was a character from the GodFather. (I won't say more for those who have never watched the Godfather).

I can't be the only one who noticed the last scene of Frankie looking intentionally into a hidden camera with a knowing glare; as if someone is watching. (perhaps via internet: which is what she actually saw on the website.)

And did anyone notice in the online clip the female with long blonde curly hair who was being assaulted during the KidRock concert?

i totally agree with you there tanglewood14 in the uk they've just shown last sat risk it's annoying because you wanna find out whats gonna happen but you have to wait like 8 frekin weeks to see it. :mad: :mad:

my friend and i can't wait for this episode...i can't wait to see what stella's gonna do...

and the preview was awesome...they should have more previews like that for big eps.

T minus seven hours. I am soooo anxious for this!

You just have to be patient and wait for it to load. I'm surprised CBS still has it up there a year later.

Back