Have you ever... ?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Golden_Smile, Jul 25, 2006.

1. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Ughh, eww, no and I don't think I'll be able to either.

Have you ever...forged a note to get out of something?

Yes, when I was in 8th grade I didn't want to give my mom my failed math final and my teacher wanted a note back. So, since I have an aptitude with writing imitation, I wrote a note that sounded completely like her and the teacher took it! Thank goodness.

2. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

NO. I have never forged a note before to get out of something.

Have you ever stolen something pretty big?
    I have. Once, I walked out of the library unintentionally with a book, got home with it, realised it wasnt on my card and kept it. :lol: It was a good book. :p

3. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Uumm...no not big :rolleyes:

Have you ever been so drunk that you threw up?
    Yeah only 2 times but that's because i was mixing drinks together. :p

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Umm I threw up the next morning...but no, never the night I was drinking.

Have you ever eaten anything off the ground?
    Haha, I did once when I was in like gr. 4, I picked a candy up off the ground and ate it... it looked yummy!

5. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Yes, but I was the one who dropped it, and when I younger I followed the ten second rule :lol:.

Have you ever gone into a bar/pub and got into a big bar/pub fight?

Nope, I haven't because I'm not legally old enough to even be drinking.

6. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

No, I never got into a fight... except when I was a kid...

Have you ever bump into a door/window?
    All the time... :rolleyes:

7. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Haha I have... a few times

Have you ever experienced a natural disaster?

I have. Earthquake, a few times in my life, but they were pretty small. And flood, until I have to be evacuated from school by the marine's boat. With my friend singing Our Father the whole time we were on that boat... It was scary, but kinda funny looking back now :lol:

8. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Yep. I survived Hurricane Camille as a kid.

Have you ever gotten away with a practical joke?

Yes. Back in college I let out a SBD (silent but deadly) fart in the dorm TV room. The guys in the seats behind me began arguing about "WHO FARTED?!?!?!?!" One of them, a skinny lanky geek named David, was really loudly insisting he didn't do it. The other guys thought it meant he did it. Four of them grabbed each of his arms and legs and stuffed him, butt first into the top of a garbage can in the TV room. He was stuck like a turtle on his back. Then, they carried him out of the dorm and stuck him on the corner like he was trash to be hauled off. I feigned innocence and asked what the heck happened. They said "Just be thankful you didn't smell that SBD that David let out! IT WAS RANK! But we took care of him!" Of course, I was laughing to myself the whole time. :devil: :lol: :devil: :lol:

9. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Haha, yes. In eighth grade, many good memories, it was the beginning of fifth period and I had a double period with my english teacher, Mr. Davis, so he gave us a break between fourth and fifth period since he had to go to the office to make copies anyway. I have a heart problem and it was April's Fool's Day so my friends and I decided that from my binder I pulled out a small tube of toothpaste and put it all into my mouth when he left and ran into the hallway and got a large drink. Soon, it started foaming in my mouth, ready for when he returned. So he came back and everyone was teetering with laughter and he asked what was funny and everyone stopped. He started saying something and I started my act. I clutched my chest and fell out of my chair near the trashcan and started letting the foam out of my mouth into the trashcan. He started flipping out and practically flew over his desk to my side and I started shaking and everyone was acting all concerned and I rolled onto my back, eyes wide and just as he was about to press the intercom button for the office I whispered, "Mr. Davis," and he asked what was wrong and I responded. "Nothing, April fool's." And everyone started bursting out in laughter as I spit the rest of it into the trashcan and he told the office it was an accident, nothing was wrong, and it took him a few seconds to get up off his knees and stood against his desk and shook his head, staring at me as everyone was still bawling tears in laughter and I was smiling. By lunch the whole school knew it. It was HILARIOUS!! :devil: :D :devil: I guess this counts, it was a practical joke and I wasn't punished, although everyone knew I did it. That counts right? Oh well.

Have you ever cursed off someone just for the fun of it?

No, I'm cruel but not that cruel, well maybe but it hasn't happened, yet.

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I'm cruel too, but I've never cursed someone off.

Have you ever kissed your best friend? (on the cheek counts)

Yeah, on the cheek, lol..

11. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

All the time (on the cheeks). :D

Have you ever... laugh so hard that you couldn't breathe?
    Yes, my friends were so scared (I'm asthmatic).

12. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

I am always doing that! Apparently when I am on the phone to my friend and I go on a laughing fit like that, it sounds like I have hung up apart from the tiny cackle now and then! :lol: At least once a week I laugh so hard that I can not breathe!

Have you ever... tried to down a full glass of coke?

I have a quite a lot of times but I only get half way into it and then I can't take it anymore because it feels like my mouth is burning form the fizzyness. Once my friend managed to do it, she nearly gave up half way through but because I said "you're nearly there", she kept on going, she wasn't that close really, hehe. It was another accomplishment for her - we have very strange things that we try to accomplish like that! :lol: Ahhh, the strangeness of us!

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Yeah! I did, and ehm, I managed to do it. :D

Have you ever spanked a class-mate?

I did, I'm kind of crazy. hehe

14. kito_of_typhoon

kito_of_typhoon Prime Suspect

Oh yeah, once a guy in primary school and in high school some times my bank neighbour ( poor boy, I really liked him and still do ) :lol:

Have you ever short-circuit a car?

I never did, I think my parents would give me their car if I asked but I never need it.

15. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

nope, im too much of a Miss goody two shoes for that :p

Have you ever hung up on someone because they called during your fave show?

Yeah I did, I was wachting CSI so it was kinda obvious. They wouldn't stop calling so I picked up and said 'leave me alone'