Have you ever... ?

Imperfect said:

have you everstarted freaking out in an airport?

I haven't, but my daughter went on vaction this summer with her dad and stepmom, she has never been on a plane and she freaked out when she seen the plane, she started crying and yelling she wanted to go home, they called me and I had to try and calm her down and tell her it would be ok.

No, I have never been on a blind date but I wouldn't completely disregard the idea :D The only way I will go on one is if it is one of my friends that I really trust that knows the guy

I didn't exactly freak out in an airport but I know that my family did - I was about 4 and really needed to go to the toilet but my family wasn't paying any attention to me so I took myself to the toilet, so then they totally freaked because I had 'ran away', but if they had just taken me to the toilet then I wouldn't have needed to run away! Eugh, families!

Have you ever... snorted sherbert or orange juice?
I did orange juice when I was extremely bored in a Japanese lesson, teacher didn't even notice although ther is only my friend and I in the class!
And yes I have sherbert nowand then - turns you a little more hyper than usual!

This thread really doesn't bring out the best in me :lol:

although i admit to doing about 80% of things listed in all of these from top to bottom, no I have never snorted anything! next question, have you ever been so wasted you don't know what happened or how you got there? I am older so i have to admit in my teenage years...yes.. but only once!

yes I have, I have woke up in the car several times and wondered how I got home or who drove me????

Have you ever...been in a fist fight and lost?

I have twice with one of my best friends and she kicked my butt both times {were not friends anymore after the last time tho}

No I haven't, but I always have wanted to just to see who would win. She is determined that she would win but I know that I would, and nearly everyone agrees with me that I would win. She would be a gard match though.
Before I die I will have a fist fight with someone...

Have you ever... had spaghetti come down your nose?
I did once when I was laughing so hard at my sister (if you knew her you would see how easy that is) and I was eating spaghetti bolognese, it jsut started coming down - was NOT nice!

no spaghetti has never come down my nose.
have you ever fallen asleepp while waiting for someone else to fell asleep so you could do something?

i have a lot of times but the most recent one was i planned to go on msn really late but i was going out to do something in the morning so i fell asleep while waiting for my grandpa to go to sleep.

teheheheheh yes i have allie and you fell asleep first and i thought you were dead beacause i couldnt wake you up!

have you ever been on a slip 'n' slide and missed the mat thingy??
teheheheh i have and it really really hurt!!!!!!!

Yes, I missed it by like a foot and fell down a hill...it hurt!

Have you ever made up a story to a friend so you woudln't have to do anything with them?

A couple months ago I told my friend that I had to work...but I didn't, I was just too lazy to do anything.

Yeah... I actually did it today... she's like, my "friend" but I don't really like her. She does too many drugs... but yeah, she was wanting me to come "fly" (high, get it?) with her and some of her friends... I was like, "Ummm, gottagohelpmydadsorrybye."

Have you ever... skipped school to go on a fanfic binge?
GUILTY! Twice. It was AWESOME the first time. Nobody came home until, like, five... they were like "How was your day at school?" and I was like "Oh, it was not great... darn homophobes again..." HAH! They have no idea! The second one I almost got caught though. One of my teachers called the house. Thankfully, nobody else was home and the message machine picked up... I deleted it after she hung up.

Crysthala said:
Yeah... I actually did it today... she's like, my "friend" but I don't really like her. She does too many drugs... but yeah, she was wanting me to come "fly" (high, get it?) with her and some of her friends... I was like, "Ummm, gottagohelpmydadsorrybye."

Have you ever... skipped school to go on a fanfic binge?
GUILTY! Twice. It was AWESOME the first time. Nobody came home until, like, five... they were like "How was your day at school?" and I was like "Oh, it was not great... darn homophobes again..." HAH! They have no idea! The second one I almost got caught though. One of my teachers called the house. Thankfully, nobody else was home and the message machine picked up... I deleted it after she hung up.

No, but skipped school a lot though

have you ever.... vandalised something?
yes, stupid me. Jused to hang with my brother and stupid friends and from one comes something really stupid! And I heard other people got areested for it... Now, I'm pretty embarreshed about it while it looked cool at the time!

umm yes actually...i wrote my name on a slide in BIG letters!!
have you ever stayed up for 24 hours straight??
i have stayed up for 21...but then i fell asleep!

Yes and I wasn't even tired that day.
Have you ever had to use the bathroom really bad and thought you could hold it but you went in your pants anyways?
That was why I still wetted the bed when I was 8.

no but my sister did

have you ever talked really fast?
i did tonight... i told my sister the entire 6 season fanally of csi with every detail in 3 minutes

i talk really fast anyway...i dont mean to but after i tell stories people just look at me like im crazy and go "i caught the first sentence but lost you after that..." when i talk to people on the phone (esp my grandmother who already cant hear very well) they end up tuning out...or i end up repeating myself at least 3 times haha

have you ever sat and watched every episode of a show for like a week straight?
thats what ive done this summer with CSI and crossing jordan haha...i usually work at a camp but i thought id take a summer off and basically have sat on my couch and watched every episode over again in order

~nix

Back