Have you ever dissected an animal? [like in biology class?]

I like pigs :devil: :devil:...people always think pig is stupid but actually they're very intelligence, they're mammal :)

I think dissecting pigs in school would have been very interesting. But as I remember there were a lot of people in my classes who would have objected to it, so we wouldn't have been able to anyway :(

Re: Have you ever dissected an animal? [like in biology clas

I like pigs :devil: :devil:...people always think pig is stupid but actually they're very intelligence, they're mammal :)

I like pigs too! :) and I know what you say...they also very clean animals too, though most people think they filthy :lol: Poor pigs! :( Though I think I leave the dissecting to you and Agertays - I don't have time to do a whole pig at the moment :D

i like pigs, especially when there in sausage form, heheheh just joking :D

Lol Agertays, I like those as a steak :p

Can I tell horrible story? I once saw children's menu is some place. It had Winnie the Pooh theme. First was "Tigger steak" (cow). Of coure kids understand it's not real Tigger meat.
Then there was "Piglet steak" (pork)... and I think even little kids understand Piglet is a pig... think of parents saying to kids "So, there's your Piglet on the plate now"...

Pigs are nice...really nice.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHH LMAO you have to admitt that is pretty funny! Yet slack to the kiddies! :D

I dissected a frog in my grandmas back yard when i was 10 and i got a wart around that same time so dont believe the people who tell you the frogs and warts thing is bogus.

On Thursday I dissected a earthworm in science class... it was fun! And on Friday we had a oral test on earthworm anatomy and I got perfect!

Back