Has Britney Spears gone off the deep end?

I just hate to see what happens when she "wakes" out of this craziness that she is going through. And if she loses custody that might be the end of her.

There's a pic of her with her "new look" posted on the "celebrity news" thread.. if you want to see her.. so she's getting two topics concerning her!!on here :rolleyes:

What she could've done was shave her head at home, then wear a (realistic) wig in public and no one would've been the wiser :rolleyes:

Who cuts their hair because it has been touched by too many people?? Hope her legs and arms aren't next

She's officially lost it, good Lord isnt she supposed to have better things to do with her time and money? Like maybe caring for her children? hmmm....

mrb105 said:
Who cuts their hair because it has been touched by too many people?? Hope her legs and arms aren't next

jeez let's hope not, that wouldn't be a good example for teenagers.

i miss old britney, the oops i did it again britney.

now she's bald and doesn't wear underwear.
a part of me is dead :(

I watched a new show where it was reported that Britney shaved her head after she got into a fight with her mother.

Okay, I don't know about anyone else, but when I was 25 (not too long ago)my way of dealing with arguments with my mom was to just stop talking to her until things cooled off.

Shaving your head! Your 25 years old Britney!!!! Grow up!!!

desertwind said:
There's a pic of her with her "new look" posted on the "celebrity news" thread.. if you want to see her.. so she's getting two topics concerning her!!on here :rolleyes:
As this thread is solely for Britney Spears and the Celebrity news thread will soon move on to the next celebrity drama, we'll leave it open. :)

allstar12 said:
By no means am I a Federline fan (nor am I hater) but I think it's a bit much to blame him for everything that's happening to Britney and her current actions.
I couldn't agree more with your post allstar. Yes, I'm not Federline biggest fan, but I can say honestly between him and Britney, I'm leaning more towards him at the moment.

I have no problem if anyone want's to shave their hair off. When Natalie Portman did it she looked awesome, but than again she did do it for a movie. Britney appears to be going through a meltdown, and true to form, she does it publicly. She's old enough to know to know better.

What really makes me laugh is that according to her friends she's worried about Federline getting custody of their two sons. So in order to deal with it, she's doing everything possible to ensure Federline get's custody of the two boys, meanwhile Federline (who is not as stupid as I first thought) is probably sitting back and enjoying the ride.

The only thing that matters is the welfare of her two boys, and if it means Federline having custody, so be it.

Thanks Tink ;)

The only thing that matters is the welfare of her two boys, and if it means Federline having custody, so be it.

ITA. Between the two, Federline seems the most logical choice to take care of those kids. He's the one laying low and not bringing any attention to himself and basically letting Britney hand him the kids.

What she needs to do is take her kids and live with her mom in Louisiana or some place small and quiet. What ever she's going through, she really shouldn't be doing it publically.

Honestly, I don't care much about her. I used to like her music when I was like 12, lol. All I wonder about is Paris Hilton's opinion about the new "style". :lol: Maybe she only said: "Oops, you did it again."

She is acting very strangely, but I don't usually pay much attention to those kind of stories so I don't know much about it, apparantly she has checked herself back into rehab: Britney in rehab - BBC News

As for KFed, I'm not sure sole custody of the children to either of them would be a great plan. He did leave his pregnant girlfriend for Britney in the first place, interesting fatherly activity. :rolleyes: They both need to sort themselves out, I think with Britney it was 'too much too young' and always destined to happen.

I do feel bad for the 2 kids though, whatever happens they will have a very strange childhood indeed.

I just saw a news link about her checking into Rehab today, if she stays this time she might get the help she needs.
read about it

Personally I cannot stand her and never could. Is it wrong fro me to say I am enjoying seeing her meltdown?

I heard on the news this morning that, in their custody battle, they are having psychiatric evaluations of both parents done to see who is fit to have custody. Maybe Brit has postpartum depression, as some of you have said, and is trying to act crazy and irresponsible because she thinks she doesn't want custody...I don't know. It's just a thought. I personally agree with myfuturecsi--she needs to grow up.

Im glad she's in rehab. I don't care what she's in for, just as long as she gets help cause she obviously needs it.

I think she was headed nowhere before KFed-X. He wasn't great for her, but she was a wreck anyways.
When I heard she was getting married again to KFedX (and right around the corner from my house!) I was like, how long do ya think this one's gonna last? Ten minutes? She surprised me though.
When I heard she was pregnant, all I could do was feel so sorry for her child. That kid has to live with his mother's shame- imagine how he'll get teased in school! And a wacko mom who sticks him with nannys. Poor kid. And now she had TWO?!? What was that about.
*sigh* I feel so bad for her and her family. Must be terrible, she has everything and look what she did to herself.

Back