Has Anyone ever audition for a episode or would like to ....

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Jasmine, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

Re: Has Anyone ever audition for a episode or would like to

Do any of you guys write fanfic's? I guess as we will never to get to be on the show is to write ourselves in. I've started one but not posted up. Has anyone thought of sending there ideas into the writers?? What do you recon they would do with them i think if we all did it they would have to put a message up at the start of the show like in Jackass, 'Please dont try forensics at home, no real animals or people were harmed in the making of this episode we do not open or read anything you send in so please dont waste your ink, thank you.'

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, when you submit feedback on cbs.com, they have this at the bottom of the form:

"When submitting your feedback, please do not submit any story, plot or character ideas, or any copyrightable material whatsoever relating to any CBS television program, or any ideas or suggestions for new television programs ("Unsolicited Ideas"). CBS's policy is to discard all Unsolicited Ideas. By using this service you agree that any Unsolicited Ideas you do submit shall be deemed the sole property of CBS, and you hereby transfer and assign all rights with respect thereto, including, without limitation, copyright, to CBS. For more information, see our Terms of Service."

So I wouldn't suggest sending your ideas to the network. ;) Fanfic, however, is a great way to share your ideas with other fans, and in case anybody doesn't know, there's a forum here on TalkCSI just for fanfiction. So if you're interested, check it out. :D

3. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

I would love to audition for an episode..as anything lol even if its just one scene..I'd hope it would be with Flack!

4. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

awesome, I just signed up to fanfiction.net there are like over 1000 entries for LV 3000 for NY and Miami. I hope at least one person reads mine lol! My ideal scene would be with Mac or Grissom grilling me on why I was distracting Danny / Nick when they were meant to be working, or i love the idea of being Sofia's younger sister (OMG Fanfic idea) - Copyright idea of me don't rob cheers!

5. CSI_CSI

CSI_CSI Witness

I would love to be the Box Killer on CSI:LV someone who kills their victims then stuffs them in a big wooden box then put it in a forklift then drive outside the CSI lab push the button (all this wearing CSI Latex Gloves) and then drive away on the forklift before they can open the door.

6. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

Never did, but would love to be a "corpse".

My family ( both sides ) would get a kick out of it....

Yes, WE are that weird. :D

7. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I tried to audition for Las Vegas once. I went for Catherines Daughter, the older version and well i didn't make it. They said that they wanted sombody more noticable...:( But if i had my way I would oove to be like one of Flacks YMCA kids and I get into trouble or somthing i think that would be cool. :D

8. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I would love to be on an episode.
    I think that it would be a lot of fun, and I don't even care what I play.
    But I know that I will never stand a chance because: 1. I can't act at all, 2. I hate speaking in public, and 3. I'm not that pretty and the people on these shows are always good looking.
    Oh well, I guess I can dream...

9. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

They should do a musical ep and i'll be the drummer to mac's bass player stella an warrick can sing nick backin vocals and greg dancer! any takers??

10. Dakota

Dakota Victim

Yikes!
    yep, that would be a problem. Let's not play a dead victim ;)

*LOL* Good one!
    Maybe I'll start tell people I'm allergic to tickling too ;)

11. marg_kc_willows

marg_kc_willows Hit and Run

i would want to play a very very smart girl that help the csi team with a case or sumthing

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I would love to audition for any onf the shows. Perhaps I will do so when I finish my theatre degree. Being a corpse would be fun as would being in the lab or as an extra in a crowd. :)

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Wow, I would love to audition and hopefully play for a few episodes, as a guest star--detective or CSI. :)

14. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I have no problem with it whatsoever. Get it on Jorja or Billy! :devil: I'd be on the first plane to Vegas :D

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

You might be very lonely. Most of the show is filmed in Los Angeles.