Has Anyone ever audition for a episode or would like to ....

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Jasmine, Apr 22, 2006.

1. SpoonHead

SpoonHead Victim

Re: Has Anyone ever audition for a episode or would like to

I would LOVE to audition for it!
    But i would certainly not be picked and even if I were picked, I wouldn't have the courage to show my face to camera where thousands of people will be watching.... :D

well anyway... I want to act as a suspect but not the criminal. :)

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I live in LA so realisticly I could...plus my friend has been an extra on it many times and my dad knows Jerry B, but I'm not old enough to be a good killer (I'm still a teenager, unless they had a child killer) and I'm not a very good actress. :D But one day...I really really REALLY want to be a victim on Miami, or a recurring character (as in, like a trainee or a victim who comes back a few times then gets killed off and dies in h's arms *sigh*).
    Sorry for rambling. :D

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I'd audition in a second. I wanna be Grissom's newphew or something, or maybe Nick's younger brother, since my friends say we look and act the same

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

cainesugar theyve had lots of teenaged and child killers ;) and im sure youd be a great actress. i know other shows have contests where a fan can win a spot on an episode, that would be awesome if csi did it too. but of course it would be restricted to us citizens *hmph*
    they so want me to be on the show, they just dont know it yet :lol: i have an extensive resume: goldilocks, the kid who tries to hug the king in the king and i, the motto of canada. id be awesome :D

5. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

ya true that allmaple, the writers want me, they just don't know it

6. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

An audition to CSI?? That is so impossible it is even hard to imagine. Either because I live in other country and because I do not speak english that well. And, even more than it, I doubt about my acting skills.Never really had the opportunity to express myself, but nah, I am not the tipe of person who audition for something, I am the tipe of girl who is totally afraid of stages and cameras. Though it would be nice to be with those amazing actors on screen, it would never, ever happen. Well, unless they needed an extremely ugly young girl, whether from another country or with no speaking in the episode...That way, maybe I would have a chance :lol:

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

That... has not... stopped... Horatio. :D

8. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Thanks. I'm going to visit the set one day, my dad has promised me, so maybe then they'll see me and say 'you should be Horatio's adopted daughter' and I'd squee and be his adopted daughter and die a horrible death in his arms and would forever be content with life. :D
    Haha. Like life works that way. I bet everyone here would be great (nervous, but great)

9. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

that....is.SO...true!

MRB105 whats all this you look like nick???

10. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

I totally agree, they want all of us...they just don't know it....yet :lol:MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

11. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

maybe we could dress as them and be there douple-gangers(?) and tie them up in the dressing rooms do the show as them and then when they find out we're all doubles the'll say wow you guys were amazing, we'd love for you to be on the show with us! I admit this plan has some flaws but im sure with a little work it would be fine, any takers??

12. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

oooh Im in! :lol:

13. Savanna

Savanna Victim

I think that I could handle being a dead body, but couldn't survive any tickling. I am so ticklish, I have places I can't even touch.
    :lol:
    Or maybe I could be the mysterious wise cleaning lady in the lab. Somebody has to clean and shine the place.

14. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

(I'm only 14 too))
    Anyway, I would like to be someone Greg knows very well, A really good young friend, and then become a suspect in a murder bu not be the killer. And Greg doesn't believe me for the first time in our relation ship, he thinks I really did do it even though I didn;t. Then Grissom ends up being the only one who believes me, and Greg finds out close to the end that I didn't do it and he feels really bad taht he hurt me sooo much and he has to make us right again, with areally really REALLY big hug!

--------
    Sorry, I got carried away agin..........

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'd settle for one of the people who just walk behind the actors, the ones that you see walking down the halls from Grisssom's office, anything to meet the cast would be great.