Happy Easter!

Let's not think that candy giving is "spread" tradition, if it happens in two countries. Tho I don't know about eastern european countries. here it is Lutheran church mixed with traditional believes.

Eastern indeed is a biggest event of Christian culture. Funny how negative our language is because Good Friday is in Finnish "pitkäperjantai" which means "Long Friday" and all the stuff is soooo depressing ( I guess that's the meaning) :rolleyes:

Happy easter y'all!!
here i have 2 weeks off school whoopee for me. we have the easter egg thing and most peeps go to mass on good friday and easter sunday but seen as catholacism is not as big as it once was i doubt the majority go

I'm excited.
I just don't get monday off and I two-days today. and all day tournament tomorrow. UGH.

I celebrate whatever my family does.

WOOOOOP new tennis racket.

Happy Easter! I am loving the chocolate, and of course spring break. yay! Every Friday is Good Friday for me since the weekend is right around the corner.

I just got back from coloring some Easter eggs and I made a few. They say: CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, Speedle, Danny Messer, Eric Delko, and Greg Sanders. I was in a CSI mood tonight.

Wish you all here a blessed and safe Easter! :D

Sucks, that my family will only be having candy this year. I was hoping to dye some eggs. :(

Oh well.... I am just going to bite off all the rabbit ears, and hop into bed without anyone seeing me. :devil:

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate it and although this is an Easter thread, I'd also like to add a Happy Passover to those who celebrate it.

Happy easter to everyone!!

hoppyeasterbunnybh8.gif

Hope you'll find some nice easter eggs. :)

bunnybasketil4.gif

Back