Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by Dynamo1:
From the Wikipedia site:

Today, Bogataj still lives in his home town of Lesce in Slovenia. He is married and has two daughters, and in his spare time enjoys woodcarving and painting.

Someone else asked at that site back in February whether they are related, but nobody has responded. Wikipedia lists him as Jure Bogataj.

Jure, Juri..always depends on a country how you spell it ;)
So I guess not...perhaps relative or...who knows how common last name it is in Slovenia.
He jumped quite well now and then...like two other Slovenian dudes, Rok Benkovic and Damijan Fras (sp?) [tho, I dislike them..not as much as German ski jumpers but still]

<font color="yellow">()</font> Happy Birthday, Cryssie, on April 12th.
|| Aslo born on this date are Claire Danes, Eddie Robinson,
|| Shannen Doherty, Alexander Briley, Alicia Coppola,
|| Doris Baaten, Andy Garcia, J D Nicholas, Pat Travers,
|| Tom Werner, David Cassidy, Jakson Spires, Dan Lauria,
|| David Letterman, Ed O'Neill, Frank Bank, Herbie Hancock,
|| Charles Napier, Maria Callas, Ann Miller, Herbert Mills,
|| and Tiny Tim (Herbert Butros Khaury).
-- Make a wish and blow out the candle!

smilie-birthday.gif

There must not be many Melina Kanakaredes fans on this board. There was only one reply to the birthday post in the Melina/Stella thread in the New York forum. You never know when the cast and crew are reading these messages. If she doesn't feel wanted, she might leave the way Rory Cochrane did.

Happy birthday!!! Woo Hoo!! *grabs cake and hides under the table to eat it*

Oh gosh...I'm going to be so sad when it's my birthday! Dynamo, can you please leave Michael Jackson off the list when my birthday comes around? We *cringe* share the same day. *gags on cake*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back