'Happily Never After' Delayed--Will Not Air on 12/19

PerfectAnomaly said:
I want the 1/16 episode to be new. It's my birthday, damn it; I deserve a new episode. ;)

Or not. It would make more sense to save them all for February sweeps, though.
Your birthday is on 01/16? Cool! ;) Mine's 01/17. Hehe. Let's hope we get a new episode that week, so that we can enjoy our birthdays while drooling at gorgeous men. :D

Your birthday is on 01/16? Cool! Mine's 01/17.
And mine is 1/19. :p I'll be 23, I'm getting old. *ducks to avoid flying objects from the board's resident geezers* ;)

I checked TV Guide and whatnot several hours ago, and they did say it's still a new episode--but why would Futon Critic randomly post that if it's not the truth?

Also, since the announcement wasn't made until early in the afternoon, it's possible that some things couldn't have been changed that quickly or that the word couldn't get out that quickly. Lambsilencer on TV Guide said it was on the CBS press site, but if it's where I was looking, I'm blind. :lol:

I say we keep an eye out just in case they're wrong. :p

Woot! Fay, I'm turning 23 too. :) I feel a little old as well. *grabs Fay and runs away to hide from the geezers*

I do hope that Futon Critic turns out to be wrong, but I don't think it happens a lot, so I'm really crossing my fingers here.

Like Fay said, those in the US should still tune in to see if it's still a repeat episode or if someone somewhere screwed up (his ass should definitely be fired) and it's a fresh episode after all. :D

add mine to the wish for a new episode for a birthday present...mine is Jan 15...I'll be 'old' tho...all of 26...lol...my digital cable channel menu for tomorrow lists 'Happily Never After' as well...hope it's right...i'm looking forward to it :)...

Well at least we won't have to wait as long for new eps to be written if its delayed! But I have got to say if it's going to be the last ep untill Feb, Child's Play, was definatly the best choice :D

haven't got NY yet hope S4 will start in the New Year for the UK flackefan_82 we share the same date for B-days mine the 15th of Jan as well

CBS Press finally issued a release:

(NOTE TO EDITORS: The following episode of CSI: NY has been substituted for the one previously scheduled for Dec. 19) -- AN UNDERWATER CRIME SCENE LEADS MAC AND THE TEAM TO UNCOVER A PLOT TO ASSASSINATE A U.N. DIPLOMAT, ON A REBROADCAST OF "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, DEC. 19

"The Deep" - A body found in the New York harbor leads Mac and the CSIs to a hidden treasure and an assassination plot on a diplomatic convoy headed to the U.N., on a rebroadcast of CSI: NY, Wednesday, Dec. 19 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 10/3/07)

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor............................ Gary Sinise

Det. Stella Bonasera......... Melina Kanakaredes

Danny Messer. ................. Carmine Giovinazzo

Lindsay Monroe......................... Anna Belknap

Dr. Sheldon Hawkes....................... Hill Harper

Det. Don Flack............................. Eddie Cahill

Adam Ross.................................... AJ Buckley

RECURRING CAST:

Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy

GUEST CAST:

Colin Barnett............................ Warren Derosa

Erika.............................................. Salina Soto

Zamir Duka..................................... Tanc Sade

Besim Lumani......................... Adrian R'Mante

Trina Butler.................................... Cathy Shim

Drew Bedford................................ Kerr Smith

Fraud Consultant...................... James C Burns

Bomb Squad Tech................. Adrian Quinonez

Written by: Wendy Battles

Directed by: Oz Scott

Genre: Crime Drama, Action, Adventure, Suspense, MYSTERY

RATING: TV-PG-DV

flackfan_82 said:
add mine to the wish for a new episode for a birthday present...mine is Jan 15...I'll be 'old' tho...all of 26...lol...my digital cable channel menu for tomorrow lists 'Happily Never After' as well...hope it's right...i'm looking forward to it :)...

That's Eddie's birthday, I believe! We've got a lot of January birthdays! :D

The Feb. sweeps thing was just speculation on my part. I notice ABC is debuting Cashmere Mafia on Thurs., Jan. 3rd, and the next week it will be moving to its regular timeslot opposite NY. So it might be that CBS decided to save the new eps of NY to go up against the competition and avoid giving the new show a foothold in the timeslot. It's possible we could be seeing "Happily Never After" early in January, followed by the rest of the eps.

Damn. I was afraid this would happen. :( I guess I can focus on all my Christmas stuff this week then... Glad we at least got to see "Child's Play", I can re-watch it as much as I can.

PA said: I want the 1/16 episode to be new. It's my birthday, damn it; I deserve a new episode.

Faylinn said: And mine is 1/19. I'll be 23, I'm getting old.
Lessien_Tinuviel said: Mine's 01/17. I'm turning 23 too. I feel a little old as well.
flackfan_82 said: mine is Jan 15...I'll be 'old' tho...all of 26

And as Top said, Eddie's b-day is Jan. 15 as well. Isn't he gonna be 30 this year? :eek:

Hear us CBS? We all deserve a new episode that week for our birthdays. :D

I hope you're right, Top, and they're saving them to go against the new ABC show instead of for Feb. sweeps.

And as far as feeling old, I'll be 38. :rolleyes: You're a bunch of smart asses, the whole lot of ya! You damn kids! Get off my lawn! :mad: ;) :p

Back