'Happily Never After' Delayed--Will Not Air on 12/19

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
According to The Futon Critic, "Happily Never After" is being pulled by CBS (along with new eps of a few other shows) and won't air on Wednesday as planned.

Most likely it will air in January or at latest February (for Feb sweeps), but no new date has been announced.

Big thanks to Fay for finding this and posting it in the spoiler threads!

Thanks Fay!

:( If FC is right we are getting The Deep this week. So, we won't be getting nada new untill 2008?

All we can hope is that CBS will decide to air it this week. I mean, after this episode there are 2 more episodes to air, right?

*sigh*I wanted to watch NY and Criminal Minds live, being that I don't have school the next 3 weeks. :/

I wonder if the nets have realized the strike is going to last for a while and are holding the new eps until February sweeps. In NY's case, they'd have enough to get them through sweeps...three eps, which, with the Grammy's airing on Weds . Feb. 6th, would fill out the rest of Wednesdays in February. I hope we don't have to wait that long...but I bet that's what's happening.

^Same here! I don't want to wait until February for new eps. :p

Yipes! So with the networks withholding airing new episodes due to the WGA strike, we might not be getting any episodes until February sweeps? Oh my! I think I'll be going into withdrawals until then! I so desperately need my CSI: NY fix! :lol: :lol:

:( I was so looking forward to new episodes of CSI: NY and Criminal Minds this week!

No new episodes till February? Say it ain't so! *goes off to weep*

^^Hahaha, just make sure you hide the machine when the men in shiny coats and jack boots come looking for you.

Yay for the delay: I get to bake 6 dozen cookies unmolested on Wednesday night without worrying about running between the tv and live chat online and the oven.

Boo for the delay: no new eps for a while? Mark my words: if I go into labor while a new episode is on, this kid waits until the show is over! *crosses her legs to practice*

Well, they could play one in January, we don't know for sure--the sweeps speculation sounds realistic, though...

I want the 1/16 episode to be new. It's my birthday, damn it; I deserve a new episode. ;)

Or not. It would make more sense to save them all for February sweeps.

Springmoon said:
^^Hahaha, just make sure you hide the machine when the men in shiny coats and jack boots come looking for you.

:devil: Is that how they do it now? Mmmm, cute men in shiny coats and jack boots and nothing else.

But yeah, me sad there will be no more new episodes until February. I only hope episode 13 will be worth the wait. :D :D :D

Hmm, there was a preview for the new NY episode on CTV tonight right after Miami, so I'm wondering if maybe either Futon Critic is pulling our chain or if CTV made a wee mistake? :confused: (It's also listed as 'Happily Never After' on ctv.ca as well)

Either way, I don't want to miss out on a new NY episode. It's my favorite of the three franchises (interesting enough I don't post here very often, lol) so that blows.

*clings to the sexay man meat*

I just checked the episode descriptions on THREE different online TV listing websites, one of them TV Guide, and they all still list "Happily Never After." Of course, the networks still think, mistakenly, that they have the right to change program schedules at the last minute without notice.

Back