"Happenstance" Discussion **Spoilers**

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION
Air Date: Thursday, November 16, 2006
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#708) "Happenstance"

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THE MYSTERIOUS DEATHS OF IDENTICAL TWINS KILLED ON THE VERY SAME NIGHT.

When identical twins are found dead on the same night, the CSI team investigates whether or not the two murders are connected. -- The evidence in both cases does not immediately prove a connection between the two deaths. However, as the CSIs dig deeper into the histories of the women, a surprising twist takes the investigation in a new direction.

Series Regulars:
Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
Hodges: Wallace Langham

Guest Cast:
David Phillips: David Berman
Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
Mandy Webster: Sheeri Rappaport
Archie Johnson: Archie Kao
Amanda Sinclair: Joanna Going
Gary Sinclair: Frank Grillo
Henry Sinclair: Maxwell Huckabee
Allison Shram: Kelly Smith
Dr. Gus Hoffman: J.C. Mackenzie
Jake Lenoir: Harry Van Gorkum
Jill Case: Joanna Going
Natal Peled: Sarai Givaty
Tiffany Hughes: Saige Thompson
Dora Pomerantz: Valerie Mahaffey

Links:
Thanks To The Futon Critic

CSI Files: First ‘Happenstance’ Plot Details Revealed

I'm psyched Joanna Going is in it. She's one of my favorite actresses and I haven't seen her in a long time.

These twins have been separated at birth (in case you didn't know) so they never knew each other but both die at the same time. Sounds really freaky.

Well if you notice the guest star list above you'll see they are played by the same person. Joanna Going, so... :)

ahh :) didnt look :p

btw, i remembered about an old spoiler at YTDAW about there being an israeli in this one. according to the list above, she is sarai givati (yeah, its spalled with a Y there, but i say its with an I heheh) never heard of her, but i will ask around over here and look at imdb...

edited again...she seems to be a very new actress, according to imdb, she was only in one local tv show (which i havent seen) in 2004. cant tell much from pictures...so dunno. just interesting that this is the second time that there is an israeli on csi! its cool :)

It might be up on YouTube by now, or, you might be able to catch it soon, they really start playing them a lot on Sunday durning football and then more as the week draws closer to Thursday.

Yes I can't wait for this episode. Doesn't Cath and Nick work together? Or is that a different episode?

I think I saw Nick with Catherine. But I do saw Warrick with Grissom. I'm not sure Nick is working with Catherine or not.

I wonder what direction they're going to go with the, "Twins have the same nail polish" angle. The promo over at Innertube shows that our criminalists, apparently, thought the two knew each other when the first started the investigation, which explained the matching toe nail polish.

However, they say, in the promo, that the nail polish doesn't make as much sense knowing that the two hadn't seen each other since birth. Therefore, are we going with the angle that, like that one killer last year, the killers have a fascination with painting toenails? Or, are we going with the idea that there are some things that are in our DNA, that we are almost programmed to do? Or, are we going to go with the angle that it was completely accidental and coincidental.

I keep hoping the title will help me figure this out, but it only serves to add to my confusion. Eep.

Back