H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Very hot H, CSIsMANIAC! And btw, I really don't mind if Catherine has been replaced by Cal (actually it's something I'd like to see, sooner or later... :D).

:lol: I was talking to myself and wondering if I should really manip that picture. So I ended up laughing and replacing Cath with Calleigh! :lol:. Oh, and call me Casper ;).

Brit, no worries. If you keep posting, you'll be ready for the next thread! I'm sucha optimistic! :rolleyes:

zippy said:
Wuaaaahhh!!! Cool pic...what are they looking at??? Sunset?

Cal: Horatio darling, I think they've started a new thread for us!
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/zippycsi/Team%20CSI%20Miami/ducaine17.jpg

H: Yes I know, honey! I'm just about to join their party now. See ya there!
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/zippycsi/Team%20CSI%20Miami/ducaine19.jpg

Hee! I have to say, that completely cracked me up.

edited out image tags, because the screen was stretching

Welcome Binglexjells! *offers cookies*

:lol: :lol: :lol: Casp I was laughing so much at that 'vacation' pic. Thanks.

And my gift to you all, DUCAINE KISS...
drool2.gif
Hope you like it!
ducainekiss.jpg

Haha! You're very welcome Zippy! I laughed too! It's just so funny!

Calleigh's hair looks real short there but it's great nonetheless! Thanks! :lol:! Pucker up DuCaine! :lol:!

Hey Zippy I loved your DuCaine pic. I don't like Cal's short hair to much but I love the background and I just wish this would happen on the show.

Hey CalleighDuCaine I liked you pics I really thought that H looked hot in it and it was so cute how Cal was mad at him because he forgot their anniversary. lol.

:lol:! Cute indeed! Haa, I've ran out of manip pictures. *runs off to make more*

Brace yourself DuCaine shippers! :lol: :devil:.

Wow, new thread is wonderfully busy!! Wecome to all old and new shippers, it's quite the party :lol:

I needed a pillow alert, H was just too cute in that pick and off course Cal could never be mad at him...she loves him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back