Guest star wish list...

i like the idea of jeffrey dean morgan, i just loved him on greys anatomy i'm sure i would love him equally if he came on csi miami.
norman reedus hes just amazing especially at playing that sort of 'from the wrong side of the tracks' kinda role
peter sarsgaard if ever decided to do tv, he would be awesome i just love him too.

and rory cochrane coming back? yeah i could dig that, he could be an evil twin ;)

Lucy said:
Pusher said:
Will Snow from The Lost World! :D

and if WS is the new love interest for one female Det. from CSI Miami team i`m wonder what will be ur first shipp then ?! :lol:
:lol: If that were to happen, H would have some very serious competition! ;)
He would indeed! I third the suggestion of Will Snow. *swoons* :D

I like the idea of Kevin Spacey I've seen him as a bad guy and wow!

Fred Savage (wonder years) makes a great bad guy I've seen him in several bad guy roles and he's pretty scary.

Mitch Pileggi (played Skinner on the X-Files) I just love the man.

I agree with cooked brains on having Justin Long on csim. He's good friends with Jonathan Togo and I'd love to see them work together, actually maybe not on csim but in a comedy, they are both hilarious. I think they would have the cast laughing too hard if he did a ep on csim.
I'd like to see Cory Feldman play a bad guy, hes still around kicking in places. I mean csil lv had danny boniduce why not Cory, but not Cory Haim.

I third the suggestion of Will Snow. *swoons*

*call dr. House for help*

maybe we have to make one new palmhouse in Miami :lol:

can i make Guest writers wish list... what about TLW or House MD work (maker) team ;)

I'd like to see a cross over show...like Jill Hennessey (sp?) from Crossing Jordan. I think it would be really fun.

How about Kevin Bacon or maybe Sean Astin

And my bad Bret Cullen has already guessed starred on CSI Miami (48 hours to life) He played the hubby of the dead vic on the boat.

Oh I love the idea of outtakes.

Pusher said:
I third the suggestion of Will Snow. *swoons*

*call dr. House for help*

maybe we have to make one new palmhouse in Miami :lol:

can i make Guest writers wish list... what about TLW or House MD work (maker) team ;)
:lol: Oh, the possibilities! Or even just the return of Steve Maeda. *sigh*

I'd kill to see Kevin Bacon on CSIM!! He could run a business on the show for models and then be a prime suspect!

I loved him in Tremors... LOL And I know he played a pretty good bad guy in Wild Things, so much that I thought he was the good guy.

Kevin is just an awesome guy.

I hear Josey from the band Saliva is going to be starring as a dead guy. That's pretty awesome! I mean, I was thrilled enough when Tony Hawk starred once... as a dead guy. Someday I want these people to act "alive".

Michael J. Fox, simply because he's my favorite actor and has been since I was 9.

Derek Jeter, just because he's hot.

I love the Kelly Slater idea. He's a cool guy, and after that whole Baywatch thing, he should try acting in a real tv show and see how he does!

I'd like to see someone extremely famous. Or maybe a singer? like Britney.. okay, bad joke. Tony Shaloub would be great. :p
My small (tiny) list:

Ellen Page
Katherine Moenning
Shawnee Smith

Haha, I think that's all. Especially I'd like to see Shawnee Smith from "Saw" and "Saw 2" or Ellen Page from "X-Men 3" :D

Back