Guest star wish list...

speed_cochrane said:
I guess it wouldn't be fair for me to say Rory Cochrane, huh.

:lol:
Only if he appears in a flashback. Or if the other guest star in that episode is the Ghost Whisperer, Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Pusher said:
Will Snow from The Lost World! :D

and if WS is the new love interest for one female Det. from CSI Miami team i`m wonder what will be ur first shipp then ?! :lol:
:lol: If that were to happen, H would have some very serious competition! ;)

^ Who else would get confused by that? :lol:

*raises hand*

Flashbacks would be good too, though.

I'd like to see Jeffery Dean Morgan. I've always liked him, and since he's been on 'Greys Anatomy', I've always wondered what kind of a role he could play on CSIM.

As Speedslady mentioned, Mark Paul Gosselaar would be a wonderful choice too. :)

cooked_brains said
It could be like, his twin brother. :lol:

I have a question, if there could be one person you'd want to see on the show as a serial killer (Or just a creepy killer) who would it be?

I'd want a secret twist and have Wolfe be a serial killer.

Or if it could be somebody who's not already on the show... Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Where did he go anyway? He totally died in the celebrity world.

Wolfe is going to kill someone someday.

I could see Josh Radnor on the show. Just as a boyfriend to a victim.

Adam Sandler would cut out as a creepy killer. He can act so crazy. Maybe a mentally retarded guy who goes beserk. But, he's too big-star for CSIM.

_ransom said:
But, he's too big-star for CSIM.

I disagree on that. Elaine Hendrix (The Parent Trap, Superstar)was a character in one of the episodes and she's been in a few big movies. So maybe she doesn't match up to Adam Sandler, but hey she's still a movie star.

_ransom said:

Adam Sandler would cut out as a creepy killer. He can act so crazy. Maybe a mentally retarded guy who goes beserk. But, he's too big-star for CSIM.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Happy Gilmore goes psycho....

I saw Mark Paul on several other shows (including NYPD Blue) and he just really does an amazing job.

Jonathan Taylor Thomas that's a name I haven't heard in years. :eek:

I have to admit I don't know who Justin Long :eek:

Speedslady said:
I have to admit I don't know who Justin Long :eek:
Justin Long played the geeky Warren Cheswick, a high school student when he was actually 23 to 25, in the TV series "Ed." He also has been in the movies Dodgeball, Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2, and the recent Accepted, among many other TV and movie roles. Also doing Mac computer commercials.

I have to agree with Kevin Spacey (love the man!), Vincent D'Onofrio's Det. Goren (I would probably get a cramp at watching him and Horatio on screen together tilting their head to the side :p) and my own wish guest-star...Hugo Weaving (The Interview is a must-see!!)

Back