Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Jun 20, 2005.
:lol: Oh yeah I could see it! :lol:
I'd love it if Ryan Gosling was a guest on CSI:NY!
I would love to see Stargate SG1's Michael Shanks guest starring on CSI:LV. Michael's character,Daniel Jackson, is a lateral thinker on Stargate just like Gil is on CSI. Gil even reminds me of an older Daniel. Plus Michael has the most amazing blue eyes that I've seen.
- Guy Pierce (how cool would that be since he worked with Jorja Fox in "Memento"? they could be like "God i know you from somewhere but i have no idea where from" and him and Sara have never met before)
- Kelly Clarkson (do not ask me why. i'd like to see her as the murderer and have her be reallie b*tchy)
- Merrin Dungey (she was a b*tch on Alias in it's 2nd half of 2nd season she can do it again on CSI)
- Maya Rudolph (i can see her being like a victim of some type of crime but living)
- David Anders (yeah i know he was on it already but i love him soo much and his scene in CSI was heaven for me, i miss him on Alias a lot)
- Amy Poehler (i can just totally see her being like this butt white chick thinking she's this tough ghetto person that robbed a store or is some type of criminal)
- Jimmy Fallon
- Tom Welling (he can be Flack's incredibly sexy brother who's also a cop)
- Maggie Grace
- Jessica Alba (she can be like Aiden's sister and Danny could try and hit on her or something)
- Tina Fey (can be a victims sister or parent if the victim is a kid)
So, wouldn't anybody want to see a reunion between Gary Sinise and Tom Hanks from "Forrest Gump"? Maybe Hanks could be the suspect in a NY episode. Or a supervisor.
Dynamo1, you read my mind. I was just getting ready to add that I'd like to see Tom Hanks as a guest star for NY when I saw your post.
One other person I'd like to see as a guest star would be Vince Vaughn. I think he'd be good as a suspect.
Don't forget Randy and Lahey! The CSI guys would break! :lol: That, or quit the case. TPB with CSI has always been a dream scenario for me.
Hilary Duff as the victim.
I mean, oops. Did I say that?
Okay, thinking more seriously, I would say Paul Gross, Sarah Polley, Graham Greene and both Jennifer and Tamara Podemski (sp?).
OMG..This is like opening a can of worms for me!!!
CSI- Paul Walker, Michael Madsen, Willem Dafoe, Jean Reno, Mark Wahlberg, Reese Witherspoon (they could do a whole "Fear" reunion), the cast of Reno 911 (as their characters...could you imagine Jones and Brown together...or Dangel and Grissom...tooo funny) Lindsey Lohan as a victim..LMAO
Oh god..this list could go on!
That is a really good idea!!!
I'd like to see:
Kate Mulgrew, Robin Williams,
Branscombe Richmond, Robert McNeill
And thats just the first input
It would be good to see Robin Williams that would either be a funny episode or other. I'd also like to see Johnny Depp, what about Orli though, but I'm not sure he'd fit in!
I already had one dream come true when Forbes March guest-starred in CSI, in the epi "Unbearable". Now I'm hoping to see John Shea, Victoria Pratt, Lauren Lee Smith and Victor Webster... that would be awesome.
megan mullally (with the voice of karen)
i totally agree, i love her character Faith on Buffy...she's awesome
other guest stars i'd like to see:
christian bale ::drool:: he'll be good with a dark/torment type character, love him since American Psycho
angelina jolie, she made a good detective in Bone Collector
Separate names with a comma.