Grissom Smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is that blooper???? i wanna see it soooo badly...

Haven't read through the entire thread, but I'm guessing you mean the Formalities daily? It can be found over at http://www.billypetersen.com/.

Edit: Okay, so I can't find the clip itself right now, but I know it's there somewhere. You might have to go through some of the old news to find a link to it, because it doesn't seem to be linked among the dailies. But it is there. Somewhere. ;)

Thanks martini!

And yeah, it can take like 40 forevers to film a scene because they have to shoot it from all the different angles. I've been on sets where it took 12 hours to film one scene.

*off to watch the video*

The only episode where Grissom sort of laughs out loud is the one with the man and the piece of wood in his head (#316 "Lucky Strike"). Nick and Gil are in the lab. Dialogue went roughly like that:
G: "I have skat."
N: "He wiped his own ass?"
G *laughing*: "No, Nick, it's skat. Probably bats."

*clears throat*
umm, I'm not sure what will happen when I post in here, as the last post was in 2005, but eh, what the heck. :D

I have to say that my favourite Grissom smile, well it's actually more of a Billy smile, is in the bloopers for the 'zamboni going around and around' scene. He kind of goes to go forward and does this really cute thing, that I can't explain. But he has this unbelievably gorgeous smile on his face. :D

Ok, so wish me luck...*clicks on 'Ok, submit'*

is that on the dvd? cause i've never seen the bloopers. i should buy the discs. he has some nice smiles in season 3 discs.

^Nah, the DVD's don't have any bloopers on them. If you head on over to omaetoy.net though, you may have some luck. ;)
It is worthwhile having the DVD's though, a pause button is just brilliant. :D

LOL egg, I agree. When I dry my hair I whack a Billy DVD on and push pause and just stare while I dry. Omg how sad to admit that.

lol i find that funny. im watching CSI right now (ep 1x21 on melvin) i love to pause it..im looking for a nice still to practice drawing with.

Ooo, you an artist? Me too. I keep meaning to draw Billy but I just can't find the time. When I do, i'll scan it in and show you guys.

well...im not really an ARTIST as in drawing..but iv been learning and trying. i suck. but i'm told by my artist friend that if i pic a subject i like then it would be best...and what better model is there then billy?

Actually while reviving old threads is good this could be discussed in the "Actor/Character" discussion thread and pictures in the Picture thread.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back