Grissom Smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's a recent moment - a sweet smile and a wink at Catherine:

ss121s.jpg

Yup-maybe- I thought everyone loved Billy & Grissom- am I wrong? Just thought you'd all enjoy seeing him in his private life ans well as CSI-grinning/smiling

It's just my weird side: I like to keep separate the character and the actor, because with an actor of Billy Petersen's calibre, the character he plays could be entirely different from the person that he is himself, and he'd portray him very believably. So well, in fact, that while we could love the actor and admire him, we could hate the character he portrays!

So I just thought we were talking about the character Grissom. That's all. More brooding, more reserved, with some of his co-workers, more light-hearted and comfortable with others. Which would explain why smiling Grissom can be found more often in certain interactions, and a sombre Grissom in others.

But a smiling or laughing Billy has no connection, emotion-wise, with a dour Grissom.

My bad... I probably wandered O/T when responding to a comment that Billy didn't smile much in real life pics.

And I agree about separating the actor and his character. But as the actor creates his character, he draws on little things within himself, so even though the fictional person that you see on the screen may be a menace, the actor will still be imprinted on that person in some way (mostly by physical quirks). That's why it's fascinating to see a favorite actor do such diverse parts. :)

K. Back ON/T. S6 smiling Grissom.

It's just my weird side: I like to keep separate the character and the actor, because with an actor of Billy Petersen's calibre, the character he plays could be entirely different from the person that he is himself, and he'd portray him very believably. So well, in fact, that while we could love the actor and admire him, we could hate the character he portrays!

So I just thought we were talking about the character Grissom. That's all. More brooding, more reserved, with some of his co-workers, more light-hearted and comfortable with others. Which would explain why smiling Grissom can be found more often in certain interactions, and a sombre Grissom in others.

But a smiling or laughing Billy has no connection, emotion-wise, with a dour Grissom.

haha- me too

does eny one have this pic where billy laughs at formalities in a blooper :)
Since this thread is devoted to Grissom specifically, I posted some Formalities dailies in the Grissom/Billy Pics thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back