Grissom Smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you ! Do you have the whole tekst of what they're saying and what he says to Dr.Gilbert again when he comes back? My sister was making fun of him and deaf people. She did that from the Accused is entitled when Grissom says to his mentor in court: ''My mother says hello.'' in signs. Well my sister copy'd that and pronounce that really like deaf people. At that moment I really could kill her , but I didn't. You know what I've noticed ? That some people have the last name of Gilbert. Dr. Gilbert and that kid Jason Gilbert.( I believe it was Jason..) Really , thank you !

Transcripts from CSI:LV episodes (all seasons) can be found here. It's a great site for referencing details and dialogue.

I think the episode in season 5 where he tries to tie a bowtie and he can't and catherine does it for him in that scene i think he smiles at one point :)

I think it was the S1 pilot that he had such a lot of boyish charm. He had bought Lindsay a chemistry set and he was all smiles and enthusiasm. Now he seems a bit like a grumpy old man. But he is still charming at times. I would like to see a bit more joie de vive, though. He is so cute when he does smile!

100% agree i was wathcing series 1 last night and he is like a completely different person, so playful and happy.

He is still sexy as anything but would love to see more off the old Grissom personality wise, and give the poor guy a women he needs some lovin, i would be happy to volunteer :devil:

Haha I like the smiling pictures of grissom but in real life william doesn't smile alot on pictures he mostly smiles with a closed mouth... mayb he doesnt like his teeth or something :p..

Haha ok ok.... but there are still many photos where he doesn't smile :lol:.. I love those pics where he smiles thnx!

I think when someone is aware of candid photos being taken they tend to do the closed-mouth smile... especially someone who's in front of a camera 24/7. You can tell when he's had enough. Stare of Death

Thank you , Ebuzz !
Indeed , the one at the bottom. I like the third from left , with his head kinda backwards.
What do you think if you're eating and people are trying to make a picture like everytime of the day ? ( I would , but I get easily crancky..) But he's cool on that pic. Serious , real and hot. He's wearing a cap.* yeah cap ! *

That's what gives us the cute pictures ! But yes , they can't. They're like stalkers , they never gonna let you alone even if you say something about it. That and they need somebody to write and take pictures of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back