Grissom Smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good episode , Pilot. He's different there then in like season 5. He's really spontaneous in season 1. In one episode of season 1. ( can't remember which one. )It was that tongue seen.
A friend of Warrick asks : '' So , the brother was right. ''
Grissom * shows his tongue * : '' Yeah ''
And that scene when Sara asks : '' Grissom , can you come tape me up ? ''
Grissom * turns to Catherine * : '' I love my job. ''
Catherine ( something like this ) : '' It seems. ''
I've got a lot of pics from Grissom smiling to show.
Season 5
Season 5
Season 5
Grissom
Season 5
Grissom
Formalites
Season 4
Funny faces.

Oh my, I love the last one!!!! Thanks :D

The smile of Grissoms that I always remember is at the end of Who shot Sherlock when hes watching Greg celebrate I always thinks its cus hes proud of Greg.awwwwwwwwwww!!! :) :) :) :) :) And when hes on the Rollercoaster with Warrick in season 1

oh yeah... it's fun the fact that grissom <3 rolercoasters... it just doesn't seem like him! but it's still fun!^-^
btw, does anyone remember the name of the episode where nick chases the dogs? (i noticed others didn't remember and i want to know too!:) )
btw congrats crazybec for 100 posts!;)

Yes, congratulations Crazybec !
Cll424, I look it up . It's from Season 1 , 1x16. It's Too Tough to Die . And the scene begins at 28:14 .. before he ran away. Helped you ?
I never thought Grissom was the type to go ride rollercoasters.

Too Tough to die, I think
Ive been looking through my Grissom pictures collection
and there are quite a few of him smiling and grinning in like first few seasons. A lot more than like season 5.

Yes , in Season 1 he's more spontaneous. In season 5 he is really serious. Does anyone know how that happend ? Or what happend? I don't have a clue , maybe because of Lady H or Paul Millander. But in season 5 he's smiling to , look at Big Middle , King Baby and Who Shot Sherlock. But not as much in season 1. With his tongue and stuff.
Lauren , can you post those pictures ? ( I know , I'm kinda greedy...sorry!)

I agree, he definitely smiled a lot more in season 1 than in any other one! Maybe it was because he was a lot more relaxed, and not just around women, but in general. But yes, there were quite a few flirty smiles.

I mean, take a look at this
talk about flirting! :devil:

Indeed he does. I noticed it know you say it. Big Middle ; flirting with that woman in that shop , giving her a wink and say that he wants a girlfriend. King Baby ; saying he missed Catherine and even her tush.

I like this picture, he looks pretty happy
[image]http://www.homepage24.de/userdaten/27593525/bilder/csi/bmd053.jpg[/image]

6x04_117.jpg
From Shooting Stars. His reaction from Catherine's answer. :D

* faint * Good pics , Lauren ! They're ''hot''
I scared a friend of mine away with Billy pics ! * haha * From your first pic : I like Sounds of Silence but I don't know where they talking about at the end. Does someone knows that ?
I saw at the links that the most are from Fahrenheit932 , he was really smiling in that eppy , wasn't he ? * surprised * Ah well , Spontanious Grissom ! * claps * Never seen him like that in Season 4 or 5.

yeah, but I mean really grin or laugh- Like in the episode where he got Lindsay a birthday present and desribes how he had a chem lab kit when he was young, and how he nearly blew up whole house
hah, I love Grissom's facial expression in that scene.

I like Sounds of Silence but I don't know where they talking about at the end. Does someone knows that?
I got help from a deaf friend of mine and this is some context of what Grissom was signing:

Dr. Gilbert signs: "Tell me about your mother".

Grissom signs: ...she (his Mother) lost her hearing when she was eight.

...something about liking to swim... I asked her what it was like to be deaf and she told me to stick my head underwater.

...she taught me not to make fun of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back