Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Maybe I'm deluded, but I just don't think Sara would be returning unless the plan was for her to leave with Grissom when he goes. If they weren't going to be together in the end, it would make sense for her to stay gone and that would leave time and space for other relationship development, if that was the direction TPTB planned to go.

In the recent TVG article on Sara's return, Jorja referred to the fact that she felt Sara went out on a beautiful, dignified note. I'm assuming TPTB pitched her something compelling to get her to return. As an actress, why would you go out on a strong note, just to come back and do something lame. That's one reason I think we'll see angst or a health scare or something ... Sara just sitting around waiting for Grissom to need a shoulder isn't going to top the taxi ride out of town/letter from her final episode. JMHO, of course!

OK, last ramble and then I'll stop for the day: I remember Jorja saying in an interview last year that she would've stayed with CSI if she thought it was nearing its end but, since she didn't anticipate that, she had to go. I think she's agreed to come back for multiple episodes as a way to arc Grissom out. I have no inside knowledge (and never will, I'm sure), but Jorja coming back to allow GSR to be destroyed just doesn't make sense to me on any level. I think that, worst-case-scenario, they'll leave it unclear and use that as a way to lure folks in for future guest spots. If they do that, though, they'll lose me. I'm sure they're shakin' in their boots over that one :lol:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  2. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

Bolding mine:thumbsup: i agree with you
    thanks for the cheers;)

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i agree with you all! ;) Sidlereiana_15, i get where you're coming form with that theory...i don't necessarily agree with it,
    but i definately understand it and what you mean by it.
    *and your English has been getting amazingly good* :bolian:

and Ali319, i definately don't think that they would bring Jorja back, or, for that matter that Jorja would come back
    only for GSR to be smushed. form my understanding, her and Billy like the relationship that they have going in the show,
    its fun to work with and the fact that these are their last episodes on the show, and the writers know how crazy we are about the relationship,
    they're probably going to put everything that they ever thought of doing into action :devil: i cant remember where now...
    it might have been on the audio commentary of the Episode Gum Drops from S/6? im not too sure but i remember one of the
    writers or producers saying that at the beginning of that ep they were going to have "A hot scene with Grissom and Sara in a hotel room"
    but Billy's mother passed away and he couldn't be in that episode at all, so, maybe they'll find another time-slot to do that scene :drool:

and i have a quick/random question =]
    okay the episode from S/8 where Cath snoops around Grissoms apartment and finds that pic of Sara/Grissom? which episode is that? lol

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

That was the deleted scene from Grissom's Divine Comedy.

Hey, y'all. Sorry I've been scarce, but with being darn near spoiler-free it's hard to come up with the required three lines of GSR content.
    I reckon anything that's released to the media is fair game, even for the spoiler-free, so I do know about our coming loss.
    I agree that JF wouldn't come back to let TPTB destroy GSR. I also doubt that she's come back for multiple episodes if she wasn't going to be getting some juicy scenes.

So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that 9X1 - 9X10 are going to be fabulous, running the gamut from angst to a happy GSR-y ending.

edited so I don't look like an illiterate idiot.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm not worried at all:cardie:, he's made his decision, when he "asked Sara to marry him" after 9 years, so there's something we don't know pertaining to LH:evil:

Her's a statement for the horses mouth so to speak EP talking about him and Sara, on the Warrick issue:: "Helping Grissom through the crisis, will be his TRUE LOVE Sara" to read the whole article~
    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/07/william-peterse.html

CAR SCENE "What did you tell Ecklie on how long we've been together"? Grissom.."9 years" her laughing, Sara:: "I told him two years":lol:

PERFECT HARMONY their first outing together:thumbsup:

Welcome back seattle

6. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Oh, man Lady Heather AGAIN? Desert, that should have been in a spoiler box. Crap, now I want to know what's going on. He is not going to leave with her, prob. just go to say goodbye, since they are kinda friends, and she does count on him a lot. I guess he would tell her in person that he was leaving Vegas, but still, I'm not going to like seeing that episode unless it's VERY Sara oriented. (Like she walks in on them kissing).

But for the rest of the spoiler info, my paint ball gun is loaded and at the ready.

7. Desertwind

bengali it's already posted on here, on our "news bulletins", so when that happens no need for *spoiler* boxes, that's only when we don't know yet.. sorry:(, and I just e-mailed you wondering where you were:wtf: and here you are!

ALMOST KISS[​IMG]

8. JorjaFoxFan

sorry double post, my computers gone all screwy...:wtf:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  9. JorjaFoxFan

and yeah Bengali13 im pretty sure i saw the LH thing on our news bulletins,its not TOO big of a blow though, trust me ;)

back to the spoiler boxes for me!
    aiight, this isn't really a spoiler per se..just something interesting i noticed..Toe Tags was a pretty good ep for GSR, am i right? when Gris and Sara enter the room where the chainsaw people are Sara makes a comment (can't remember what) then grissom's one-liner before the credits is "well..Art imitates Life." and ep 9X03 - ART IMITATES LIFE. just thought i'd share :rolleyes:

10. Desertwind

Speaking of "TOE TAGS" not that scene, but them together:thumbsup:

CRIME KITS IN TOW[​IMG]

11. JorjaFoxFan

urg i love it Desert, you put us all to shame with your amazing pics :thumbsup:
    i just watched Goodbye and Good Luck, its not as hard as i thought it
    would be i actually loved it. i could understand the meaning better, in a way.:)

12. Desertwind

JoajaFoxFan is the icon you? WOW, amazing, sexy and beautiful.. if so, you need to get on CSI for sure, but you can't have Grissom:wtf:and I hate to be the bearer of really bad news, & this is revolting to say the least, but you'll eventually hear it anyway, somewhere so it might as well be here, for all you GSR fanatics:( the non-spoiler fans are going to be wondering what the:evil:

THis is from our buddy Ausiello at Entertainment Weekly~ on a Q & A session from fans who write to him so, here goes
    "Got any details on LH's return to CSI"?..Christy! Ausiello.."Yes", but if you're of the opinion that there's only one woman for Grissom and her name rhymes with Farrah, then you might want to jump to the next question. According to executive producer Naren Shankar, when Melinda Clarke's dominatrix returns in NOV. to console an in-crisis Grissom "This will be the most intimate that we have seen them" Shankar's partner in crime EP Carol Mendelsohn takes it a step furthur, revealing that Grissom will go to bed at Lady Heather's. whether he will go to bed with LH, remains to be seen. But Grissom will spend most of this episode at Lady Heather's! GRRRRRRRRR:klingon: to read it go to
    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/ go to "read more" GREAT, I almost threw up after reading this

13. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

it´s a pity that all the premiere is outshine for the heather return, the warrick dead, sara back, grissom leave ALL , more that ten episode for one and a one character
    sorry but i want to think in the wedding, geekbaby, happy ending because not is all very very sad:rolleyes:
    she is very emotional
    she have a great feelings
    a woman in love
    :( poor sara

14. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

OK, so we've gone from teasing to just cruel teasing from TPTB. And we have to wait until ... what ... November to find out for sure what's going on? Can you imagine how much more they'll "leak" in the meantime?

I mean, with the info we've been given, everyone can dare to dream. LH/Grissom fans are hoping for a scene between them that continues the chemistry we saw in - what was it - SoNY or LHB? - and maybe takes it up a notch. That would also satisfy anti-GSR folks because he's with someone who isn't Sara. GSR fans are hoping that they're having a friendly heart to heart and he falls asleep on the sofa. And with the info we've been given, it could go either way OR they could leave it ambiguous again ... which would be annoying but, unfortunately, not shocking. I do think that, if they are going to do some sort of major revelation about Grissom for the viewers, it could be done well in the context of a conversation with LH (ducks and runs to hide under the desk) I also think that the whole bunch (producers/writers/ actors) are hoping to see CSI continue after WP's departure, so I'm just a little doubtful they are going to do anything to really annoy a chunk of their audience. I'd be more concerned if this was the end of CSI altogether ... that could definitely be an "anything goes" deal

For the producers and writers of a TV show, any buzz is good buzz so I expect all of this will be ratcheted up before we see the season premiere.

I'd say I'm going to stay away from the spoiler boxes, but the big stuff always seems to end up on the main page anyway. Those of you who aren't reading the boxes aren't really missing anything, IMHO. I don't think I'm getting anything meaningful out of them - except of course the delightful company of fellow fans :D - so maybe I'll try to be strong.

Ali

15. JorjaFoxFan

aw Desert, you're so sweet :) unfortunately my pic is of...Kate Moss, im pretty sure. however i just changed it, and now it 's one of me :)
    i just might be spoiler free next season, because this blows :scream:
    ooookay, here goes. first off id like to say that i agree 100% with Sidlereiana,Warrick should be that main focus of this season and we are completely overshadowing grief for him with worries about LH, which might be nothing at all, keep in mind! okay we know Grissom is in love with Sara. thats not a negotiable fact, he didn't believe in marriage until he fell in love with her and proposed, he knows that Sara loves him too but she did leave, and he knows her reasons and that she had to do it but they've only been in contact over the phone. in The Good, The Bad, And The Dominatrix Grissom kept saying to Heather "I"m your friend" and thats how i think he sees her, a friend Warrick no doubt has him thinking rubbish, the whole team is going to be going weird because of his death and Grissom, god forbid, maybe has something that he can't tell Sara because she just got over all of her major things that she needed to fix and he doesn't want to keep inducing them? and goes to Heather because he trusts her and TPTB are getting us worked up over absolutely nothing. or the b*tch drugs him. :lol: jokes, lets not even think that. and those are my thoughts :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.