Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Over in the topic about WP leaving, there's been a suggestion about the episode where the team is racing to save a young girl kidnapped by a known child molester from a shopping mall. The idea is that the kidnapped girl is Heather's granddaughter. Grissom spending the night with Heather could simply be that Heather comes to the lab and refuses to leave.

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Sorry Team Spoiler-Free!

I am also thinking that all this Lady Heather BS is to drive the GSR fans nuts. She may not even upset anything. Who knows? She is very good at reading people, maybe she does like she did in a fan fic I read where she sees Gris and Sara together and says "Oh, congradulations, Mrs. Grissom" or something like that. THAT I would love to see. Besides, WP and JF won't let anything too bad happen to GSR. Billy's wife said she wants Sara to take Grissom and ride off into the sunset and leave Billy alone! LOL! Sounds good to me.

I DO think that once Billy leaves, I will stop watching the show. I am going to keep up with it so I'll be aware of any guest spots by the bugman.:thumbsup:

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

yes im sorry to the Spoiler-Free peoples! this must be very tempting and annoying :devil:

i dont think ill stop watching the show after Billy's gone...i still want to keep up on it, i like the other characters and want to see them handle everything, and they'll probably keep Grissom and Sara alive in speech, like im sure they will talk about them and give their opinions on them after they're gone.

oh Jesus...poor Lady Heather, like really her friends in her Dominatrix were killed and she was suspected, once they got passed that her daughter was kidnapped and killed. once she semi-retaliated from that she was attacked and almost raped (or she was, i cant really remember that ep) and then we had a happy ending when she was reunited with her ex and Granddaughter and now her granddaughter might be kidnapped by a molester? really? there is only so much a person can go through, if they must bring LH back they could do it without destroying her family more.. just my opinion ;)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

My feelings are that she's no threat to GSR, never has been, and never will be, this will be something totally un-expected, guaranteed, and this "strong connection" they've supposdly had is nonsense, seeing a person 4 times in 8 years, hogwash, if you want to be with someone, your with them, and he's chosen who he wants to be his life partner, and it's not LH:rolleyes: and she doesn't want him either which is hardly ever mentioned, she's told him more than once to basically "get lost" plus her lifestyle is so low. and he's on such a higher plane, & they have nothing in common, and she's weird as well

ENDING HAPPY "Sex without love makes one sad"

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  5. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

JFF, with regards to your spoiler, I agree ... and I've often thought the same thing about Sara. Traumatic childhood, cheated on by Hank, rejected by Grissom, suspended from work, held at knife point by a maniac, trapped under a car by a different maniac and left to drown/die in the desert, followed by something along the lines of PTSD, and (hopefully temporary) separation from love of life.

Can we share the pain a bit, please? :confused:

I didn't put the above in a spoiler box, since it doesn't actually give anything at all away, but if someone things I should, let me know!

6. Desertwind

On CSI, there's no 'breaks' so the continuity will continue with her returning and to help him through this terrible tragedy with Warrick, but I think with her leaving to see her mom, and get rid of her "ghosts" she'll come back a refreshed person, and in a better place for him. She does of course have scars, but their now, hopefully buried, and she's a healthier person & in a good place, after all the traumatic events fore mentioned:thumbsup:[​IMG] and when they re-connect hopefully the other 'ships' will die quickly:thumbsup: cause they'll be together, what would be their point? and they will be returning for furthur episodes, probably married[​IMG]

Helping Grissom through the crisis will be his true love Sara, played by Jorja Fox [well duh] who is returning for multiple episodes

7. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Oh you nasty spoiler addicts - you just love to taunt us don't you! ;) Thanks for the tea though desert :D

Well don't forget folks that the last we heard of Sara things were obviously much better as Griss was smiling and laughing on the phone to her :thumbsup: She's obviously progressed to a positive point IMHO. TPTB kept to the actual 'real' timeline (for a change) over the writer's strike and when we came back with episodes they explicitly showed us - in that same episode, GDC - that it was 'the present day' so quite a bit of time had passed and clearly things were back to a good place for our favourite geeks.

He asked her to marry him. She said yes. No question about what the real ship is here folks - it doesn't get much better than that :lol:

8. Desertwind

You'll all love this:D

first one line of paramount importance "Arguably the drama's most infamous serial menace to date, the Minature Killer "will come back for one epsiode" Mendelsohn reveals "Grissom will cross paths with her"
    http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/Other+Spoilers

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  9. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I know orange_cat, I'm such a spoiler addict! I can't help it... :angel:

Okay, so I've heard two versions about Sara's return: one says she'll be back for the first two episodes and the other says the first three. Both say she'll come back later in the season, but anyone know which one is right?

Also, does anyone have any guesses on how they'll exit her from the show for a few episodes until she comes back to rescue Grissom? :) I'm wondering if they'll send her back to her Mom's place or if she'll be at their home because she's pregnant? :) I'm really hoping for the second one! :bolian:

Anyone have any other ideas?

10. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

There's no arguing with that :D I'm feeling positive about the return, being the eternal optimist that I am (god knows why, when I think about what TPTB have done to my ships over the years) I really want to believe the writers wouldn't put Sara through any more, she has had more than her fair share, and just when things seemed to be looking up...I still can't watch GBAGL. :(

Oh...and hello, GSR people *waves* I've spent enough time lurking on this thread and not posting. Hope you'll have me...I have cake?

Nat x

11. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

;) Welcome to posting!

I think that (sorry team spoiler free)
    Sara is supposed to be in at least 5 to 6 eppys this season. That is the info I was given. I also think that TPTB have known about Billy leaving for a while. They are ready and prepared for this. I think we'll get an offscreen geekbaby before the show ends. I predict a very happy future for our fave geeks.

12. JorjaFoxFan

heey all, and welcome to this thread Sara's Girl! of course you're welcome here :bolian:

okie, i just finished watching Lab Rats with audio commentary-for the fiftieth time =] it cracks me up. it always makes my day. Wallace Langham and Liz Vassey are hilarious, Wally also makes a good comment about GSR in there, which i love. you've all probably seen it, but its the scene when Sara comes into Wendys lab and Wendy asks if the miniatures have been keeping Grissom up at night and Sara says 'How would i know?' and on the commentary Wallace is like "ohh, bad! yeah were not sleeping together -WHAT?! thats not what i asked..." :lol: its just the way it comes out lol

Aaaaanyways..

ahh i feel so guilty every time i put a spoiler box now :devil: SORRY SPOILER-FREES!

Okie, i think that this is in response to..GSRLUVER? im not too sure, but i have only heard that Sara will be back for 5/6 episodes -the first 2 and then the rest spread out until episode 10. and she'll be in ep 10 for Grissoms departure, because CM said that it involved her and WP said she would be helping him through it :) and i dont think that Sara will go back to her mom... lol i think she'll stay with Grissom, either in Vegas or out, they will be together forever. Pregnant or not :rolleyes:

13. Desertwind

I wasn't a big "Lab Rats" fans, I can hardly bare Hodges, he's so obnoxious, plus the pain of not having Sara there, and Grissom obviously in pain and a bit morose, but did like the comments from Cath "go after her" Gris "she wouldn't want that" Cath "what do you want"? Gris "I want her to be happy":thumbsup: and Brass asking if he's heard from her, and he said "Yes" see, they've always been in touch, Brass, "how is she emotionally"? Gris, "I can't speak for her" :rolleyes:

CANNON

14. JorjaFoxFan

ah no i wasn't a huge fan of that one either but that was You Kill Me from Season Eight not Lab Rats from Season Seven :p
    i love that TVGuide Photo shoot from your pic Desert it really shows the chemistry :D

15. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

for me is really sad that we are the canon, the live together, proposal maybe married and the heather return we scared, for me is very significant,which is the difference between grissom married or not he does the same,sara is his only love but before he do whatever he do:vulcan:come on and one more time again, sorry but i don´t wanna this man for Sara and her new life.
    she need a live without gosht, a pure relationship.
    C.M and part of her time like the LH character is alright, but grissom=heather ´s muppet and grissom=sara only love is not compatible IMHO

sorry but i need to said.

apologize for my english

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.