Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

They love to print stuff that freaks out the GSRers and this could if you take it the wrong way. Gotta remember that Billy and Jorja both love GSR. Billy's wife loves it too. They WON'T hurt our GSR. I just don't see Billy, who is a producer, doing that. That doesn't mean that TPTB won't leak stupid crap to scare us.
    Keep the faith. I will:)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Of course we'll keep the faith:bolian: and on episode 9x01~

The team grieves for their fallen friend, also Sara returns, when she hears the news [so who told her? HMMM could it be her man called] Unknown to the team, the Undersherriff, McKeen, investigates the murder [SNAKE] also Ecklie hires a new CSI, Bryce Adams [Lauren Lee Smith

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey boys and girls, here's a new video for you....Dreaming With a Broken Heart

And thanks for all the spoiler boxes. Man, I'd forgotten how hard those things are to resist. I really do enjoy the episodes better when I don't know what's gonna happen. But, of course, the episodes I enjoy the most are the ones with Sara and Grissom working a case together.

4. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

good job Seattlegsrfan i am not strong enough to pass the spoilers by. but you will love S/9 ;)

5. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

I'm with you seattle on the added enjoyment of going spoiler-free, and also on the "how bloomin hard is it to ignore those inviting looking boxes?!"! :rommie: as soon as I saw Jorja would be back in S9 for some episodes I stopped reading - I want 3 months of hope and pure, unadulterated speculation to keep me entertained tee hee :devil:
    of course, i wouldn't mind paintballing a few anti's to help pass the time either :evil:

6. PiperGrissom

Nick Stokes finds warrick Brown slumped over the wheel of his car after he hears the shots, Greg cancels his publishers meeting as he hears the news. A devastated Grissom calls Sara when he finds out. As the team grieve, Warricks killer, Undersherrif McKeen is investigating the murder. With the nightshift two men down Conrad Ecklie hires a new CSI in the form of pretty young thing Bryce Adams. Sara Sidle takes the first flight from San Francisco, but as she arrives in Vegas she can not get into the crime lab as she is no longer a Police Officer. Sara and Grissom try to get Sara a job as a lab Tech with little success
    Sounds pretty good to me and interesting.

7. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Paintballing antis? Mwahaha....sounds like an excellent idea.
    Maybe we should paintball some of these spoiler boxes too, that way they can't taunt us anymore.

Hey, O_Cat, I'll make a pact with you....No Spoilers! We can be strong together. Maybe it'll be easier that way.

8. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Definitely, on both counts - watch out you spoil sports and spoiler addicts! :p

Excellent idea!! I'm in - it's the only way we have a hope of making it through I reckon!
    Hey, and if we start feeling left out we can always start posting our own messages in spoiler boxes for the heck of it! :lol:

9. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

is it just me or does the last bit sound like a fan fiction?
    Would it be so bad if Sara couldn't enter the building? It's not like the team wouldn't tell her all relevant stuff anyway...

I'm not sure if Sara trying to get a labrats job would fit in with the rest of the episode. It should be Warrick/team-centric, with focus on the investigation and the "when will they find out what we already know" (like with GSR in S7, only somber instead of happy...)
    It would draw attention away from the main plot, and until now TPTB have shied away from doing that with GSR - which is one of the main assets for GSR for me...the way they incorporate it into the series without making it too obvious

I definitely see Grissom calling Sara, and her coming for the funeral. But I think it would be inappropriate to include her job search into this episode. (and it would make all the GSR haters come out from wherever they are hiding these days :rolleyes:)

I hope I expressed my thoughts coherently. At least I can put the things I learn in my English Academic Writing course to some use here :lol:

10. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i am the only pessimistic with the spoilers.:confused:
    welcome ff´s, videos & re-watch the 7 season ,happy moments:bolian: (please listen TPTB).

i really agree with you:guffaw:

11. PiperGrissom

Let's all paintball the anti's sounds like a GREAT time to me!:guffaw:

I hope the spoilers are accurate. Only time will tell. It sure is fun to talk about.

I don't know how you guys keep from spoilers. I have NO WILL POWER at all. Kudos to all that do! :thumbsup:

12. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

don't worry sidlreiana - we will always be Team Stupidly Optimistic here and, failing that, there are some excellent happy fanfics that TPTB won't get their angsty mitts on! :lol:

oooooh i've passed the 50 posts mark wahey! *dances a little jig* do i get a prize? maybe a nice avatar option?? all help for directionless cat appreciated here!

And regarding all things GSR - it rocks. 'Nuff said :)

13. ilovegsr

ilovegsr Victim

I have no will power either. I feel the urge to HAVE to take a peek. I would like to think it helps me from getting an ulcer worrying about our geek couple riding off into the sunset. But sometimes it makes it worse. September is so far off.

14. ilovegsr

ilovegsr Victim

I think this is gonna be good! Thanks, Piper! I will ALWAYS take your spoilers!!

15. PiperGrissom

Thanks. :)
    I take any and all spoilers!!!

Last edited: May 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.