Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Re: Grissom & Sara #32: With Every Beat of My Heart

This is funny, that is from MY wiki and it's the email that Rambo sent ME!:lol:

2. orange_cat

orange_cat Witness

Ok folks I'm also confused, but I did love the episode :) It was much more of the whole team together and tying everyone up, like we were saying we missed and as indeed Rambo said it would be - only BIG downer was no Sara of course :-(

So for the 'allusion' at the end nothing specific jumped out at me but here are a few things I spotted:

1. Grissom says something about coming together and reforming... yes please!

2. When Cath says about them going to breakfast Grissom makes a very small face like 'Uh oh'... could mean a load of things (perhaps Sara is waiting for him at home? :lol: )

3. Grissom tells them about string theory and the way he phrases it is _very_ like the theory Adam Trent talks about in Committed when he corners Sara... freaky eh?

But I'm liking the whole 'he's all into physics so he's probably talking a lot to Sara' theory that you're all going with .. what could it all mean?!?! :rommie:

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ interesting point about Committed, orange_cat.

i'm still being naive and thinking that maybe Rambo meant the next ep. cuz, seriously? if he didn't send those letters to us about the meaning of the closing conversation, nobody would even notice, like, anything *shrugs*

4. stephanie

stephanie Victim

I loved the string theory moment. String theory is an all most mystical belief in physics. It’s really impossible to prove. We know Grissom only likes science he can see. He wants to push the dummy off the roof. String theory is something you can only experiment with in theory or on computers. We know from the past Grissom is skeptical about unproven phenomenon but Sara is more accepting. Sara thought Turn of the Screw was the mystery of who killed the little girl the governess or the ghost. Grissom thought it was a horror story he didn’t believe in ghosts. Sara believed in spontaneous human combustion Grissom not so much. So for Grissom to explain, an almost mystic science theory that talks about humans being interconnected and are actions coming back on us, seems to me to be a huge gsr moment. Especially when I remember Redrum where Sara said she hated to lie because you always eventual got what you gave. So she believe all are action are interrelated.

5. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

seahawk - SWEET! :guffaw: I actually rooted for the Seahawks in the Super Bowl a few years ago because of the USS Seahawk. I made a poster with pics of it from JAG. I'm sick. I know it. Hell, I embrace it! Glad to see someone else is still on withdrawal! CSI helps, but I'm afraid I've become ultra fanatical about it, and NCIS, to attempt to fill the void. It's impossible, of course, but try and tell my subconscious that!

You know what this all is- the power of suggestion. (ala Spellbound) I should know, I wrote a paper on it for my college Shakespeare class last semester. Yeah, ya don't wanna know! Suffice to say- I HATE Othello, but LOVE Shakespeare. The point is- we were told there would be a GSR reference and we're trying to find it.

6. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Now I really want to watch the episode!

Living in South Africa is such a drag sometimes.

Anyways, I had to come back her and find some GSR LOVE because I was over on the wetpaint wiki for CSI. And I found this page.....

http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/Why+I+Love+My+OTP?mail=1205&t=anon

Where someone called the GSR kiss disgusting!

Someone else voted Grissom and Catherine better than GSR... (I'm sorry, but Catherine? She would drive him insane! I find that all GCR fics have to drastically change Grissom's character to make the ship work, not realistic!)

And also someone said that TV Guide voted GSR the worst TV couple ever? Really? I thought it voted them the No. 1 Break Up? As in, we are sad they are broken up since it took them forever to drag their heads out of the sand?)

And someone else said that Grissom and Sara need a relationship with someone who takes them away from work. Who better to take you away from work than someone you work with who would understand? Case-in-point being Warrick and Tina, they didn't work because the woman who was supposed to take him away from work actually stressed him out more because she didn't understand.

I vote GSR is perfect and good and I love it because it got me to admit to a guy I liked that I liked him and I vote our relationship is working pretty darn well!

Anyways, all those GSR fans who vote that GSR is the best ship that ever happened to CSI, please go over there and add why you like GSR to the page. I did, it's the really, really long one. =D :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://csi.wetpaint.com/page/Why+I+Love+My+OTP?mail=1205&t=anon

I am going to go watch the CSI episode now so that I can join you in picking the scene to shreds. From what I have read here, I vote it was just showing you what effect Sara has had on his life, and not in a bad way. Made him a more open person, etc. As someone said earlier....

Now all of you go over to the wetpaint wiki and tell them nay-sayers why WE think our ship is THE BEST!

GSR Love. :)

PS: Okay, the rant was random, but read some of the stuff on that page and you will agree with me. Please, please, I am on my knees, show them nay-sayers! Yarr!

PPS: They had Adam and Jamie from Mythbusters on CSI! That was such an awesome moment! For those who don't know, they were the two guys in the white lab coats while Nick was setting the shirts on fire. Mythbusters is also one of my favourite shows.. Such a good homage. TPTB get five zillion points from me for that!

Last edited: May 3, 2008
  7. PiperGrissom

I am posting the link to my new video here, it's a promo to the new fan fic that I am writing with ilovegsr.
    Hope you will all check it out. We aren't csigeek and seattle, but we have had a great time!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HCZZ1aAIAA

8. PiperGrissom

IF you need more GSR love, head on over to my wiki. It's all about the wonderful GSR (link is in my sig)

9. SA_Kate_937

Thanks, found the GSR love. :)

I desperately need some, haha. Can't wait to read that fic of yours. :) :) :)

Where has all the GSR Love gone?

10. PiperGrissom

We have to wait two days until we can post it at ff.net, and since this is a PG board, I can't post the link here anyway. Go to my page on ff.net and you can read the first draft of the new fic.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1411045/PiperG

11. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

I guess one half is chasing ghosts in San Francisco and the other half is waiting patiently in Las Vegas for the other half to return.
    But you already knew that, right? :lol:

I'm very tempted to read all the new fics as a bedtime treat, but I'll wait until tomorrow morning and start my new week with a geeklove overdose :drool:

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey all you fabulous fans, I've moved back to sunny California,[ nitemare from hell] the move I mean, not my new residence! I'm on a relatives PC right now, I miss you all, and will be connected on May 7:thumbsup:and I read the GSR kissing disgusting, and what makes me ill, is that Gil will never kiss Cath, on the show. now that's disgusting:klingon:stay high and alive, and I'll see ya' all soon;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2008
  13. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Congrats Desert!!! I wish you well in your new digs ;)

I have a question and then my opinion. Shouldn't we start thinking about a new thread? Who can start it? I wouldn't have a clue how. But I think that we should wait until next friday to think of titles, because that is the season finale and I am hoping for something like, HA HA SHE'S BACK!!!! Ya know? But we can't say that if she doesn't come back in the season finale, and if she does, we'll want that more than anything else that we had voted for, right? Does that make sense? :confused:
    Anyway, I was just wondering.

14. SA_Kate_937

I agree bengali, but wait we shall, ooh, I can't wait! Let's hope we at least get some hint that she is back, or her voice at least. I can just imagine it ending with the entire team at breakfast or some other place discussing the case from the season finale... Silence as they have all agreed on something and then Sara's voice suddenly. Saying something like, 'Hey guys.' Ooh, and then a pan round to her. Then a flash of all their shocked faces and then cut to credits! My word, now I really want it to happen! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yes, desert, good luck with the new house! Hope everything goes well. :) :)

Hehe, desert, I agree! I couldn't imagine Grissom kissing Catherine in the show... As soon as I read what you said, I had this flash from PS: I Love You. I don't know if anyone has watched it (it wasn't that good, much rather a CSI-a-thon) but at the end the widow and the guy who has been helping her get over her husband's death kiss. You sit there thinking, 'Ew, she loves her husband, not him, ew.' Then, quiet suddenly, they both stop the kiss and jump away from each other. 'That was like kissing my sister!' Or something like that.

I could just imagine something outrageous as that happening if Grissom and Catherine ever kissed on the show because I'm sure TPTB would have surely lost their marbles by the time they let that happen.

Good fic,piper, left you a review with constructive criticism, please don't shoot me. :) *puppy eyes*

I did? I didn't know.... ;):p:eek: Haha, let's hope the first half gets back soon! Geeklove overdose is good at anytime. :)

Keep up the GSR Love. :)

15. PiperGrissom

Geeklove is the best. GSR WILL reunite soon, I can feel it!:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.