Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, did anyone else notice how the bee was on her left ring-finger and it kind of looked like she was admiring a ring?

If one of you would like to start the new thread 'Grissom & Sara #31', we will lock this one as it is now over the 1000 post mark. The name of the thread can be edited in by a Moderator later (or by the thread originator within 24 hours) if it hasn't been agreed upon yet. :)

After last night's episode, I didn't want to lock this thread until you have a new one in which to post. ;)

again, all I can say is that better not be the only "kiss" we get. Besides that, the scene was positively perfect!!! I screamed, like legit SCREAMED, for a good 20 seconds at least...my throat was actually hoarse afterwards. And Sara and Grissom were so cute afterwards...they looked so nervous, yet happy, when people started talking to them in the halls after the proposal. I can't WAIT for the next episode!!!

How's about- "He thinks my bee suits sexyyyyy/It really turns him oooonn"
or vice versa for Grissom...
this could go on- "He's always starin at meeeee/while there buzzin aloooong" ok- getting carried away!!! *giggles hysterically*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back