Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Granted that I've only read descriptions of it, but could Natalie possibly have gotten hold of two red mustangs and that the CSIs find the decoy first? The spoilers I've seen indicate that Sara isn't under the mustang when it's found. I could see her digging herself out and wandering thru the desert, but if Sara's got a broken arm, I don't see how she could have dug herself out.

2. mugs

mugs Witness

am could someone please post the promos for the uk/ireland fans

3. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i'm without ideias but

i listening John lennon
    and hmm i love this song
    my sugestion for the Thread name is Stand by me
    ignore if is a bad ideia pls
    cos
    after that promo i can't think anymore..or breath ah for who can't see in youtube..have here promo spoilers

4. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I don't consider promos to be spoilers, so I always watch them. And all I can say is, "AAAAAAAACK!" Sounds of crushing bone? Sara in agony, alone, under a car in the desert? Holy cats! I'm really hoping I get a big, mushy GSR payoff for this. I mean, if the girl (and we, the viewing public) don't merit a kiss after this, I don't know when she (and we) ever will! Do I really have to wait another month to find out how this all works out? *drums fingers*

If I could have given all five votes to Pin Me Down, But Not With a Mustang, I would have. It's brilliant, it's hilarious, and it will only be relevant for this very next thread. I bet when the choices narrow, and people have to pick just one, it will have a resurgence in popularity. But then, I always like a bit of gentle snark in thread names, so I'm completely, totally biased.

5. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Me too, Lady disdain. I would have loved to put all five of my votes there for the same reason. The kiss would still work for 31 or 32 but the pin me down... I still love that one. I have read most of the thread names of the other ships, and it would be so the best one there. ;)

6. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I would be happy with any name we end up using. As long as it has Grissom and Sara, then it is fine with me. I can't wait. Is someone going to make a countdown on the Internet somewhere, I would make one but I don't know how.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG, that's pretty horrifying, if it's in fact true, what if this is all in Natalie's fried brain, and we see that in the first ep. I always read spoilers, due to the fact that I like to see how close the ep. comes to what we've heard, & real fact, when it airs

and keep the faith, so the WE DESERVE A KISS look's like it's coming out ahead!

[​IMG] "You think these people are happy" from "SWAP MEET"

8. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I'm really new to this site, how do you do that spoiler thing?

9. Desertwind

BIG WELCOME BrookeSidle[​IMG] glad your here and have fun.. and it's super easy ;)

first put in the parenthesis [ spoiler= then title] then news then end it with another parenthesis [/spoiler] go for it!

10. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

More ideas on that promo
    Hey, it looks to me like that mustang has a sun roof or something & Sara's body isn't getting squashed. I know her broken arm is bad but its better than internal injuries.

11. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

I love boxes...especially when they're little blue ones!
    Theories, I love theories. It may be possble that when the rain was pouring down Sara was able to pull her arm back in, but she couldn't get out therefore she secluded herself deeper within the voids of the vehicle. What I wanna know is the time scale of the pics with Gris & Nick...is that during the rescue effort? Or during investigation?? I dunno...They must've found a way to get to her besides using a crane...ie go through the trunk and lean the backseats down and pull her free. And on that note..the miniature looks nothing like the promo pics...the back of the car had no dirt on it in the mini. I dunno, I'm a stickler for details and so far it isn't adding up...I'll have to watch and find out if there's a good reason.

GSR Rocks my entire rock collection!
    Go Team SO!

Pin me down but not with a mustang will get my overall vote..I love that title!! :)

12. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

oh i cannot for the 27th... i'm not sure how many days we have left......but not a lot..*hyperventilates* must stay spoiler free!!!

i love pin me down, but not with a mustang....lol yeah. all of my shows are premiering that week....one crazy week....

one week until i start school and my leisurely life is over.....ugh.

GSR forever! <3

13. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i really like pin me down, but not with a mustang, but i think after seven years, we (all) really deserve a kiss scene... i know it's a forensics show, but they've run with the story line and it's never gone past handholds and looks... have they ever even hugged?
    n e ways, i voted for we deserve a kiss, but i'd be happy with the mustang one... very clever!!!

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

why am i thinking the promo vid contains the team finding the car and then it zooms on Grissom's *OMFG we-can't-tell-if-she's-dead-or-alive* expression?

btw, spoiler free people, i haven't seen it, k? it's just speculation so don't freak out on me (i know it's me who usualy freaks out about that but i'm a conformist so it all good).

any.way. looks like the mustang and kiss are taking the lead. i prefer the second one, cuz i'm already pretty bored with the mustang joke, but i won't mind if it wins.

how much is it left? a month? awesome.

Edited to add spoiler box

15. Desertwind

I'm pretty bored with the Miustang one to.. only because, I see it this way, after she's found/recovered..whatever, and they tow the car away, it would lose it's meaning and be silly in the long run ,but the KISS we still havent had.. so the car was only in that scene, but we've been waiting for the KISS for 7 years.. there were other ones that I liked too! speaking of kisses[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.