Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

That's soooo exciting. The first time I watched I was definetly like, what are they talking about? I don't see anything GSRish at allll. But then I saw it, and it was beautiful, I was a squeeing fangirl, that was for sure. There's gonna be some major GSR in this eppy, not to mention CBS says on the CSI site that Grissom would have to tell the team about their romance. That should be rather intersting.

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

The same question is being asked in the Spoiler boxes all the time, it seems. If you don't mind be spoiled about the episode- I think you should head over to the CSI discussion forum, and check out the "Living Doll" discussion (Spoiler galore in there, haha) you question is answered. I mean the ones that aren't directed to GSR, kinda.

And yes, I know- I could've answered the question with less words, but I know the same questions are going to be asked again before Thursday.

I really wasn't trying to sound rude there, I promise :)

As for GSR- I was talking to my teacher today about Child Abuse, and he mentioned Grissom and Sara in Blood Drops. I have no clue why.. I think he knows I like them. :lol: He said "Do you watch CSI?" and I said "Umm... Uh-huh..." and he goes "Well, there was this episode a long time ago where the girl, Sara I think it is had to watch a little girl and take pictures of her body- because she had been abused by her father. Her whole family died, and Grissom I think it is made the brown haired girl look after her.. They totally dig each other"

I replied with, "Did you just say "dig each other?" :lol:

Talk about total CSI incompitance eh? :lol:

3. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Bawhahaha! :lol: Your TEACHER said that?! He's my new best friend.

I'm telling you...everyone at work thinks I'm psycho.

My week depends on the episode and the promo after it. This week isn't gonna be so great...
    But after seeing that promo? The fangirl in me is jumping for joy...

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

gsrLOVE nice and very cool teacher.. ;) and who is Natalie? I don't know who that is either? and hope you all like my new banner ;) some 'moments' with our awesome/twosome

[​IMG]

5. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

71 hours and counting!!!

I tried going over to the living dolls spoiler thread but I couldn't handle it. I gotta say, I like having the GSR support here much better.

6. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

The finale suspense is killing me, and I'm 100% spoiled!

I'm going into the finale from TGTBTD completely pissed with Grissom. Sara may make him happy, but all he has done all season is make her sad and insecure. And almost mailing a love letter equates to maybe I'm secong guessing myseld and don't really lover her in the mind of a girl friend! And is that damn cocoon thing ever gonna hatch?

7. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

Oh i think Grissom loves Sara deeply.

Natalie is the Miniature Killer and Grissom is in the interogation room with her.

Oh my god it is HOURS away!!!! :eek:

GSR is Love.

8. Desertwind

To keep our spirits up till Thurs. here's some pics of their past history!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

li'l story bout fishin'. so i went fishing with a few friends today and i stopped by work to check my schedule. my boss put me as a closer..on thursday! somehow i have to use my skills to persuade someone to switch me. my excuse? "its csi's season finale. you HAVE to switch me. PLEEEASE?!" at this point i throw in the puppy-dog eyes and the quivering chin and lip. she's not convinced so i fall to my knees and clasp my hands together and beg. yes, i begged for someone to switch shifts because my csi and gsr is more important than the embarassment of BEGGING. :D she says and i quote! "can't you just tape it?" so i say "it's the finale!! and i have to be back here early the next day! PLEASE! For the love of all that is holy!" she laughed at me and said ok. WOOHOO!

so i got my stuff and headed out to the "fishin' grounds"
    i swear to god i counted 13 red mustangs on the way. after i saw the first three i started counting them off.
    this finale better be worth the begging. lol

holy CRAP. ok grissom and sara were in their csi vests, and the people in the background? they have to be at a scene! i doubt we'll get a kiss if theyre at a scene, good arm touching though, little linger there... mmm. and the way he says "my god" at the end..OMG i squealed. this is going to be a crazy episode! i cant wait!!!

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

^^ Haha, I'm waiting to see if I have to work Thursday or not! I've already explained that I can not work anytime during 8 - 11. ( You know, you gotta be an hour early for GSR, and be able to stay and talk on the messageboard for an hour after :lol: )

I hope the finale is worth not being payed for.

11. Desertwind

Good job Herz good for you and your boss, might want to take a little thank you gift of some sort to show your appreciation ;) thanks gawd I work days.. but I do tape it I just got through watching all the eps. from "Monster In A Box" through 'Leapin' Lizards' and "TGTBATHD' :(

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Al -- Are you back ?

Okay now that I seen a promo, I'm really scared for Sara. Damn, I'd really hate to die that way.

13. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

with the shift i switched for i'll be home a mere 20 minutes before the start. just enough time to check the boards and get ready for bed. what am i saying? i wont be able to sleep! is it thursday yet?? ;)

my cable company has "on demand" and they have csi epis available for about a month after they air. before they go off i tape them in case i need a fix over the summer. so technically yes, i could've watched the finale the next afternoon, like i've done countless times this season..but NO, this is our finale! no more csi or gsr, nothin for 3-4 months.

so...when do you guys think we'll find out the truth behind JF's contract? i dont think they can keep it secret until S8 opener airs. and we know she has to at least be back for the first ep, this is going to be strange how it plays out. i'll bet the house i dont own yet that she signs, or rather, she has signed they're just toying with us. ::crosses fingers::

14. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

All I can say is that Sara lives through this episode or else it's phucking "Grey's Anatomy" from here onwards. :mad: :rolleyes:

Edited to add spoiler box

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

*sigh* It's inevitable, I guess. :(

Please for the love all things holy, put your spoilers in a spoiler box!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.