Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

yup, yours is fine

2. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

Wow... that was... wow... o.o

3. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

WOW! 28 GSR threads! Goes to show how strong this ship really is! I'm on board at least until May 17 in case it ends up sinking or nuked.

4. raytothechill

raytothechill Civilian

So I've lurked around this site for a few months now, but this whole season in general has brought me out of hiding.

If I wasn't so damn biased about the whole LH/Grissom thing..I think I would have liked tonight's episode a lot more. I'm thinking I was expecting way too much in the way of GSR.

Oh, and hi, by the way. =]

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Congratulation on your number 28.

I wonder what wrong with the spoiler right now. I like the episode and I won't said it here.

6. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

SPOILER ABOUT TGTBTD

Ok, so Brass totally knows. And, the fact that this ep wasn't GSR intensive is great hope for Sara's fate! YES! I was so nervous after all the drama about the Jorja Fox contract - if she dies next ep, that would be a ridiculous move from TPTB. She has to live. YAY!!! I also thought that the "introduce you to someone" was Sara for a split second. How cute would that have been? Alas, it obviously makes more sense for the granddaughter to be the one . . .

I loved that Sara was cordial with Heather - I was dreading a scene full of animosity where Sara's jealousy would take over. Thank you, TPTB. Sara was a little miffed with Grissom (as she should be as his girlfriend - admit it, the situation would hurt if your boyfriend "spent the night" at his ex-lover's house), but she didn't take it out on Lady Heather. She seemed more curious and respectful.

Also, it appeared that Sara knew about Heather to some extent - based on the convo she had with Grissom in the layout room. It means he told her about it - which is great news for their relationship.

Overall I thought the ep was kinda boring, but I was glad to see that it worked out for us GSR fans.

Thoughts?

7. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^Thoughts...? Like dude....Brass totally knows!!!

I didnt watched the episode but i've seen the clips and the one with Cath and Sara was soooo HILLarious!!!! :lol: :lol: It was so funny how Cath was telling her all those things about Lady Heather... I also dont think she knows about GSR. I like the anst that they built on their relationship with Lady Heather. I liked how Sara got mad at Grissom.., and i dont blame her :mad:..Anyways....love the scenes...though i wonder if we'll see Sara still mad at Grissom on the season finale... :rolleyes: Cant wait...!

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Yay for a new thread!

I half watched the ep at work, but couldn't really rewatch it. I've fastforwarded through parts..... Not because of LH... just because I was generally bored.

I loved the LH/Sara interaction. I really wish we'd had more of that, because the two of them were actually fairly easygoing with one another. Sara sucked up whatever jealousy she might've been feeling in the back of her head, and treated LH with dignity, which was wonderful.

The GSR was minimal, and that's fine, whatever. I'm suprisingly more apathetic about this episode than I thought I would be. I'm just... meh.

I do wish we'd had some sort of resolution so we're not going into next week with the whole, "Woah is us" attitude. But, whatever.

More later, maybe... Just... not feeling this ep at all.

9. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Was is it only me or the that scene were Sara is mad at Griss...remind ya'll of the scene in "Snakes?". Well it did A lot to me. I think that what got Sara more pissed about the whole LH thing in that scene is that once again Grissom couldnt tell here exactly how he feels and he got all quiete and nervous.

10. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I feel so conflicted about this episode. I thought Jorja was great in it, and I so felt for Sara. I also loved how Sara sucked up whatever hurt feelings she had and was highly professional in her dealings with Lady Heather. Sara's remarks to Grissom--not hysterical, but clearly showing her disappointment--were spot on. Sara is just the greatest.

Grissom? He was definitely being a bad boy tonight. It's a good thing Sara read the letter in the recent past, because that extended the Bugman the long line of credit he needed for tonight's asshattery. I think it was pretty clear throughout this episode (at least to us, the viewers) that his interest in Heather is no longer romantic and that his heart belongs to Sara, but Grissom, per usual, did a crap job of making that clear to, oh, just about everyone in CSI-land.

Happy dance of the night? Brass totally knows! And I had my money on Brass being first to know! Woot!

I was feeling disappointed that we were getting angst leading into the finale, but now, I'm feeling good about it. I think it means things will end better than I've been dreading they will. I mean, the damn cocoon only has one more episode to hatch! Grissom's relative coldness to Sara this episode is probably somewhat for effect; I think we're going to get some mush in the finale. And I, for one, cannot wait. However, if we get angst, and more angst, and then dead Sara? I will hate TPTB forever. FOREVER.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, this never got off the ground, all the hype. and it just fizzled the Gris & LH I mean, she even told him to "go away' so she's gone, and thank gawd.. it was Ok, I liked Brass as usual, and Sara 'tough as nails' she never got pissed or showed any jealously.. good job Sara, she just lets him be, and doesn't get on his case or in his face. that's pretty secure, and shows she's not worried, a bit probably puzzled but she was great ;)

[​IMG] LH never got to do this, or wanted to!

12. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Can I just say I am watching TGTBTD again and I am laughing so hard at the look Grissom has when he walks in on LH/Sara. He seriously looks like his stomach just dropped. WP played that so great.

The episode wasnt as great as I had expected. I really dont like how they left GSR hanging. I dont like when things are left unresolved in an episode like that especially so close to the end of the season.

Also the scene where Grissom attempts to explain to Sara totally made me flashback to their conversation in Snakes. I give Sara so much credit for being that strong. The woman has put up with so much crap from him over the years, I know they are together now, but come on give her a break. She puts on a very great front and shows what a great girlfriend she can be.

I also loved the Catherine spilling out Grissom's love life to Sara. The music they were playing made it even better.

Oh and Brass... totally knows. I fricken love him.

And..

I am pretty pissed that we are going into the finale with this great angst ball. But this also makes me think there is hope for Sara to live becaue we still havent gotten that kiss. Also the whole hand moving thing on her minature... defiently going to seem that Grissom will have hope that shes still alive.

13. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I loved that part, it was priceless :lol: It was his two favorite ladies in the same room :eek:

And yay, congrats on the new thread everybody! :D I don't post here very often but I always love to show my support :p I love GSR, it's always been my main ship. And I've been so excited about the finale I've been craving some G/S lovin' :cool:

I actually have a sneaking suspicion they put that angst in there between Gris and Sara as build up for the finale-- then it would be so much more devastating when Grissom discovers the miniature ie: "Why was I so stupid, now I may lose her and she'll never know how much I love her" and all that jazz

14. GSRLiz

GSRLiz Victim

Lordy, this was seriously an hour of frustrating television! I wanted to kick Grissom in his stupid dominatrix-loving head! I was proud of Sara, definitely, but Grissom really just made me stupid angry. Grar, that's what I have to say.

Oh, and I really wanted Brass to finish that sentence. He was just going to tell Catherine, just like that? That's just plain gossip, Jim!

Okay, I feel better now. I do like how the show's bringing on the continuity this season. A shoutout to Teri Miller, even! Impressive.

15. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

Brass so knows about GSR! ^__^ I think Sara's reaction to Catherine was so cute! It was like... "*gack* o.o *blink blink* Ehh... *caugh* Oh! Look what I found!" XD Haahaa! Too *squeeable*!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.