Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Well I wish someone had picked up on my Grissom-Chippendales comment earlier and made a photo manip with it but noone did ;) :D Just saying :p

EDIT: And LadySara, while you're in that sort of mood, why don't you put up some preggo Sara pics for us? (for some reason I bet you have plenty :D)

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Well, SuperGil aka Bugman has super sex-appeal, the ability to communicate with all bugs, especially spiders and beetles, and the amazing ability to quote anything ever written, but not be able to string a sentence together when it comes to his own feelings...

SuperSara, aka Buggirl shares SuperGil's super sex-appeal, while also possessing the smile of truth, the pout of despair and mega-over-talking powers, which doesn't really frighten criminals but does send Bugman into a catatonic state... :D

To answer your question, grissly, they don't fly, but are in the process of trying to borrow Wonder Woman's invisible jet... unfortunately they can't find it...

Ahem, clearly I've had too much caffine today :lol:

3. grisslybear

Introducing...Bugman and Buggirl's ride: THE BUGMOBILE!!!! :eek: :D :D

[​IMG]

Let me tell you a lot of things go on in there in that vehicle...I mean, a lot of...crime scene processing and stuff... :D :devil:

4. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

You mean like this?

[​IMG]

By the way, I LOVE the Bugmobile grissly. Just perfect for them to get all... um... process all that evidence, like you said... :devil:

5. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

LMAO, first of all at Forensicgirl description of Grissom and Sara's superhero profiles. BUGMOBILE now I bet alot does go on in the vehicle. Bet they did an experiment to see if they could steam up the windows.

Okay let's say perchance Sara was to get pregnant by bugman she might look something like this...which I think she is so cute pregnant.

[​IMG]

Edited to add: Forensicsgirl..in my dreams...Grissom as a Chippendale...*THUD*

6. grisslybear

EXACTLY AND ABSOLUTELY Like that, Forensicsgirl,Yummm! Wait...maybe a bit more, how to say, free and natural southwards... :lol:*Splashhhh* Lucky Sara my girl... :D ;)

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Grisslybear, we like to post near the same time. I think CSINut needs to no doubt now write a story with Grissom doing the turn about and dancing for Sara. Especially in honor of the picture forensicgirl made for us.

8. grisslybear

Yeah definitely, LadySara. Say Warrick did some stripping of his own for college expenses back in the years (he definitely has what it takes :D) and they conspire with Cath and get Grissom to take lessons from him. Here you go, a fic right there. Maybe Forensicsgirl will take the idea and run with it to write one :)

EDIT: I have been to a male strip club with my friends before, and it's fun. They dress up in these cliche outfits, think: Grissom as a firefighter, Grissom as a pilot (Top Gun--take my breath away plays), Grissom the marine...Endless possibilities...I gotta go now girls, will see you when I come back. I'd say explore the possibilities :D

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Wish I could, grissly, but I'm afraid I won't have the time. I'm buried under Infliction, my Angel fic and another piece I'm writing, and I'm hoping to get a GSR Christmas one-shot written in the next few weeks too... So many stories, so little time... ;)

I do love the idea of Gris doing a little bit of striping for Sara... maybe even Full Monty still ;) :devil: And given the conversation currently going over at the YTDAW (regarding the possibility that Grissom goes commando...) it makes the prospect even more enchanting :devil:

*splash* it's gutter time :D

10. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

lmao! Forensics girl!!! Those are hilarious! I almost died when I first saw that. Hilarious!

And "Sources" is amazing! Thats what my picture I drew was from.. (Its in my avy now:p)

Sources Spoiler

My favorite part is at the end when Sara goes back to that quote "Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear".
    And its a tear of joy
    Love it, Love it LOVE it!
    Really well writtin.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

from what ep. is that dusting powder makes sara sick?

12. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

That episode is Gum Drops that Sara gets sick when using the dusting powders in the kitchen. Greg comes in and she tells him she is not feeling well and asks him to finish dusting for her.

13. Steph

Steph Prime Suspect

Spoiler
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    Refering back to a propable triangle scene in the upcoming episode, I would not like to see one. Now, I love to see tension and drama, but I really wanted to see who initially approaches the other, who makes the first
    move, and (of course,the most important :)) the first kiss. Maybe I'm being a little too specific. I know this is more of a science drama, so I can understand why the limited romance. Otherwise, if we do find out that they are together.....I do want to see the triangle scene.

14. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

LOVE the new thread and title! I've been at a Ren Fair the last few days, so sorry I've been away! :)

SPOILAGE!
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    Ok.. over at YTDaW in the promo thread, we were talking about Sara's moment in the promo for 6x08 and how her hair looks so messed up. mystery said it looked like Sara had a serious case of bed head and that someone should give her a brush..

At the time I thought nothing of this, but when I went to bed that night, I thought about it, and what if she was trying to drop a hint that there's a bed scene in here (Since CM did say to keep watching in case it re-appeared!).... oooho... a girl can dream. :)

15. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SPOILER

LadySara perks up at the reading of "bed head". Now I have to go and watch that promo again. Yes, you never know maybe the hotel scene got swapped for a scene in one of their apartments. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.