Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

aww poor Sara :( She just wants to keep their ship a secret. ;)

What if they have been together for the past few seasons?!How funny would that be!

Yeah, the courtroom scene was one of those love to hate her scenes. You just love that someone has brought it out in the open, even if it's hurtful to the pairing the way in which it is done. It would have been much more cruel if Hank and Grissom or at least a couple of co-workers were there, but as it was, it was a very private moment in many ways.

As for the Chalk - just watched the scene, and I didn't see any, but it was dark, nevertheless, I agree that it was all about just getting him to calm down. Just the way she "explains" it wreaks of "covering up"

It would be funny if they were...And of course they weren't together back then but there are a lot of people who believe they are currently in a relationship, although I am not so sure about that. It is justifiable though, given the bedroom scene in Bite Me, the fact that Grissom "called" Sara about his being out of town in Gum Drops...And the print powder "getting to" Sara after all these years (she's pregnant, let's face it :p)...

I don't know, I'm just so confused about what is going on with this season...Hopefully we'll get our GSR fix soon though. :D

lol. Naturally she's pregnant.

I do wonder, however, if Grissom's speech in Butterflied doesn't refer to their relationship in San Francisco. We've seen from how many times he calls up Terri in the beginning that he doesn't mind bringing in love interests to work if he knows they'll do a good job.

Perhaps they were together then, called in quits and then a couple years later she gets the call, which might explain why they're so comfortable in the beginning and then as time progresses and he sees she wants to get back into something, he starts to freak out and pushes her away... I dunno... I just wish they'd clear up something about just what their connection was in San Fran.

First of all, I'm pasting the edit I had added to my previous post:
***EDIT: I just saw your post, Sarahvma. Yeah, for some reason I LOVE it when a third party acknowledges GSR in some way.

I even loved the fact that there were rumors about Grissom and Sara in the promotion thing, and definitely loved it when in XX, Nick says "funny, I didn't get any Christmas gift from Grissom..." :D
----------------------------------------

Re: their relationship in SF, I seriously hope they will mention it at some point. This is one thing I am looking forward to. I personally don't think they were involved. But, Grissom said that she was "a friend, someone I can trust" about Sara, so obviously they had a relationship outside work. I would like to think that they had pseudo-dates, had coffee, had lunch, dinner, were attracted to each other but didn't do anything except flirting, and kept in touch over the years. I think the awkwardness in their current relationship and Grissom's total closedness wouldn't be there if they were sexually active back then. Sara definitely had some expectations coming to Vegas though, so I think it was a bit more than a friendship.

Re: Terri Miller, I think it is a totally different situation. Grissom saw her as someone he could be with without inhibitions, but I think he has insecurities (age difference, the work stuff (she's his subordinate), a fear that she might get bored of him and leave him etc.) regarding Sara.

EDIT AGAIN: As far as I know, TPTB started out with the idea that they were romantically involved back in SF, but then changed their mind.

if they were romanticaly involved in SF, then dont you think it would be more awkard than it is now? they are basicly hanging by a thread as it is. i think back in SF they flirted like they do now. (i use "like they do now" because they have so much tension)

i liked terri miller, but i like sara better.

yeh i know what you mean, cause he didn't know what to do about it (the attraction :devil:) when she asked him to dinner so it is unlikely that they were romantically involved back in SF :eek:..but i hope it would happen soon though and I’m wondering IF they get involved how they will play it out on screen...just like warrick's wife, (mentioned ones in a while or more upfront).. :confused: :cool:

SPOILER (not sure)

I think if GSR does happen this season we may get one main scene surely, but then I think it will become more subtle again. I don't know just depends on what happens with this whole issue of someone getting buried professionally. If it is Grissom that happens to we really don't know if its because of Sara yet or something non related.

All of our information is very conflicting, though. We hear that Billy is all for GSR, and Jorja hints at it (indicating that she'd perhaps like it to happen as well) yet then Billy states he doesn't like the idea of story cross-overs (he prefers self-contained cases) and doesn't want office romance. Sure, that second statement is from an older interview, but still...

If GSR ever does truly happen, where would they go with it? It's a little like the Elephant in the Living Room because sure, they could play with the "we're hiding it" thing that Friends did, but once it's out in the open, where do they go? I can't see a sappy marriage scene...

if they were romanticaly involved in SF, then dont you think it would be more awkard than it is now? they are basicly hanging by a thread as it is. i think back in SF they flirted like they do now. (i use "like they do now" because they have so much tension)

i liked terri miller, but i like sara better.

I was saying the same thing, that they flirted, and probably went to coffee,lunch, dinner, so that he calls her "a friend", rather than a good CSI. I am sure there was again hell of a tension between them back then, which made Sara hopeful coming to Vegas. But, I think if they had a sexually active relationship back in SF, Grissom wouldn't be as scared even to look in Sara's eyes somehow, and wouldn't be utterly shocked as if being electrocuted when Sara does so little as touch his face...

I didn't have too much of a problem with Terri Miller either, except I didn't like the vibe she gave during their date (I mean the way she dressed and stuff, completely unlike Sara :D). In general, I find it hard to entertain the thought of Grissom with any other woman than Sara :D :D

Re: playing it subtle: I also think that there will be one big scene to show that they are together, and then will be back to "normal". Maybe a shared smile here and there. I don't think they will be smooching over evidence bags at crime scenes and have conversations like:
-"Can you hand me a swab please honeybun"
-"Of course bugboy"

Then again, Sara did call Hank "baby" when they were dating, so they might squeeze something like that in there.

I can't see them as being involved in SF.. just friends. Maybe they came close to being involved, but nothing ever quantified. Their current interactions wouldn't allow for them to have that big of a history, if they had been involved.

Maybe she had some kind of a thing with him, but never acted on it. Or MAYBE they were involved, and had something happen between them? Speculation speculation...

I have to agree, I don't think that they were involved in SF, i think they were just really good friends. They have had a pretty comfortatble comraderie since day one. They can talk to each other, but when feelings get involved then they back away. So no, I don't think that they have ever had an intimate realtionship. Ahh...mores the pity. :devil:

Happy Shipping!

GG

I bet there was also a fair amount of flirtation. We know they were shamelessly flirting in Season 1, and probably they were flirting even more when they first met.

Plus, we have the "Since I met you" comment so probably they were attracted to each other, but as expected, did not act on it. :rolleyes:

I bet there was also a fair amount of flirtation. We know they were shamelessly flirting in Season 1, and probably they were flirting even more when they first met.

Plus, we have the "Since I met you" comment so probably they were attracted to each other, but as expected, did not act on it. :rolleyes:
Definite flirting. It seems that could be the reason he calls her a "friend" and not just "someone I used to work with" or "someone I know that would do a good job" -- they already crossed the line from professor/student or mentor/mentoree to friend/someone to trust. Flirtation, albeit unprofessional, can build better relationships than just simple and unflirtatious interactions ever can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back