Grissom/Greg--Someone Who Doesn't Judge Me

Re: Grissom/Greg

Okay, so we have

-"Here's to You Mr. Robinson"
-"The Birdcage."

Those are good ones. :D Let's let it go for a day or two so other people can make suggestions.

Okay, actually, I've been a slasher for almost three years now, but I refuse to read Gil/Greg. Why? BECAUSE IT'S JUST TOO PERFECT!

I don't want to end up obssessed with them, so I safely stay with Gil/Nick and Nick/Greg; even though we share the same state of origin, I don't really like Nick. Therefore, it's quite safe for me to pair him with whoever I do like and not end up with crushes the size of Mexico on either of them. Why? Just because that's the way I am.

What I like about Gil/Greg:
1) Introverted/Extroverted thing going on. I think that Gil would help Greg to become a bit more mature and that Greg could help Gil become a bit more comfortable with people. They're both so different on their own from most of the population that they would work well together.

2) Both men are very interesting, personality-wise. It's not just about how they interact with other people; part of it is how they interact with each other. I think that if Greg ever truly got over his semi-awe of Gil, then he would be able to talk to him on the same level eventually. Let's face it: Greg's an intelligent guy. He would have to be in order to get into the Las Vegas Lab. Gil needs someone who shares his level of intellect because those types of people are the only ones that he can really connect with.

3) Both are very good-looking men in their own ways. It's not hard to see them together.

4) Their dynamic in the lab is very intriguing; I think that Gil inspires Greg to be the best that he can be.

What I don't like about it:

1) They're coworkers, but that would be present in almost any CSI pairing.

2)Uhhh... Gil's a bit older than Greg, but on the flipside, I can also see that being a very good thing. A *very* good thing.

Other than that, I don't have too much to say about them as a couple, mainly because I try not to explore it in my head. As I said, I wanna stay sane and crushless.

hey read300300, sounds to me like it's already too late :lol: you definitely sound like someone with a crush. But that's okay - who wouldn't have a crush on these guys. Yummy!

Back