Grissom and Sara wallpaper/collages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love THAT!!! this monolog is SO typical for our king and queen of drama... :rolleyes: :D

Everything is so beautiful..well obviously right? if there is sara and grissom it alway will be so beautiful..:d

desertwind said:
:p :p :p yes indeed thier SO cute together.. and SO in tune.. and have everthing in common...
yeah definitely.. I don't know how some people can't see that crazy people! :rolleyes: jeje kidding (everybody have its own point of view) :D .. I am gonna try to make some and I'll post it :)

awwh,desert, that's one of my favourites, this one is my wallpaper on the computer all the time!! :D i sooo love the fact they always use these mysterious-like flashlights, it gives the show something special, a creepy kinda thing ;) ;)

I don't think that I could pick one that I love the most. I love seeing pictures of Sara and Grissom. They are so cute!!!!!

Ashes86 said:
I don't think that I could pick one that I love the most. I love seeing pictures of Sara and Grissom. They are so cute!!!!!
Yes they are..I am going to try to make some wall or collage of them.. :)
Cause I never have make any before.. collages yeah I have but wall not yet.. However I have the program so lets see what comes out.. :cool:

The happy couple...
LoveHearts.gif

lookingback-comp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back