Grissom and Sara wallpaper/collages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear mods - sorry for the double post but it's past the 24hr mark and I cannot edit my last post.

I want to apologise for my snippy tone to des in my last post. Sorry des!

Desertwind explained that she did not know the wall was mine hence no credit. It's my own fault as I never sign my work. However, it was not my intention to cause upset on the thread. :(
So, here's a peace-offering:

And another of my GSR collages:

Sorry, have I caused a problem? Yes, it was the Working and Playing Together one I was referring to.

Thanks for letting me use it on my activboard, and I'll take a pic of it in action to post here.

My apologies for the mix up. :D

I've just seen your peace offering... the film one and magnifying glass... OMG! How talented are you?!

britfan said:
Sorry, have I caused a problem?
No. Not at all. There was some confusion is all. :p
britfan said:
Thanks for letting me use it on my activboard, and I'll take a pic of it in action to post here.
No probs! That's really flattering! I'd love to see the pic. :D

britfan said:
I've just seen your peace offering... the film one and magnifying glass... OMG! How talented are you?!
Thank you! :D
That's actually one of my very first wallpapers - I made it using MS Paint and Powerpoint. I guess GSR just inspires me! :lol:

desertwind - your right - that is romantic! Thanks for posting it. :)

quoth_the_raven That's gorgeous - just like your icons always are! :D
I would snag it except it's too small to be used for a wallpaper - any chance of making a collage of this and some of your other "random GSR graphics"? You gotta ask! ;)

Aww, thanks csi! :D I know this may sound a little silly but... I honestly have never made collages or wallpapers before :lol: :lol: There, I said it :p I was so proud of myself when I figured out how to make icons :lol:

If I only had enough talent to make those. I would if only my computer would let me.:p Beautiful, guys! Real beautiful!:)

Desertwind,

I have removed your oversized banner. I am told that you have been told multiple times that your banners are over our limit of 75 by 200.

Next time, I will remove you.

love the last one. it's going to be the desktop on my laptop.
my story In Memory goes well with this WP

veggie2firmadx3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back