Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi, JorjaFoxFan glad to see you on here. and I think your correct on the episodes, it does get confusing at times, so do you all think that in this ep., Thurs, when the lunatic Natalie is featured. It will show flashbacks of Sara, she did kidnap her after all and I know that some of her dirty work is featured on the video showed, so if Jorja/Sara is on this would be the 4th time so far in S/9, and if she exits with Grissom 5, and maybe more:confused:
    It'll be interesting to see what Natalie says to Grissom, and visa versa!

[​IMG] off the set.. and look who's standing next to each other:pgeez, I'm going to miss these 3:(

2. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I think Sara will be shown in flashbacks to remind more casual viewers of Natalie's crimes. Beyond that, I don't expect to see her. I may be totally off base, but I think if she makes a surprise appearance before 9.10 it will be closer to the end of WPs run. But I seem to be wrong more than I'm right these days, so take that prediction FWIW.

I think Sara will be a huge presence, even though we won't see her beyond flashbacks. I actually think Sara has been a huge presence through this whole arc. Her reappearence for Warrick's funeral and subsequent departure were both very significant for Grissom and it's obvious that his crisis is closely linked to what he sees as his loss of her. Which is why I just have no doubt they'll come back together in the end. If she wasn't absolutely vital to his well-being, they would've moved on from her already.

I'm looking forward to the episode but at this point I don't feel like I can begin to predict what will happen. I think the promos are definitely leading us in a certain direction, but I no longer trust them. At the moment I'm just going along for the ride ;)

Ali

3. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

I believe this also. Natalie is the one who kidnapped her and therefore Sara is a major part of this episode. After all Sara is the only reason she is in jail or a psychiatric hospital? :confused:

This may be another point in Grissom's dilemma. Delving back into one of the reasons Sara left in the first place will most certainly cause a reaction. He will probably want to know the reason why she chose Sara other than the fact that he loves her.

I'm looking forward to this. The promo sounds interesting, however they have been misleading.

Not sure if Jorja will be in the episode other than possible flashbacks of Sara in Living Doll and Dead Doll. It would be nice though. Yet I think Sara won't be in an episode properly until the time Grissom leaves.

They will leave together. I'm sure of that.

Keep the Faith :thumbsup:

4. Desertwind

Me too, it's got to be, and a short version of this video, does show the "little red car" and so who was beneath that car HMMM, oh I know SARA,:rolleyes: so she will I guarantee be featured in this ep. no matter how she's on, it's OK with all of us right? How scary/creepy to see Grissom and Natalie again, after his first encounter with this psycho EWWWW:evil:

THE CAR

GIL & NATALIE

FAKE SCENE

SARA UNDERNEATH THE CAR

5. MissMurder

Oooh Tonight's the night where Natalie returns :eek:. Wonder how it is going to turn out???

Who here would love to see a furious Grissom determined to get the person who tortured his love behind bars? I would, though he could NEVER be violent.

Though I won't get to see the episode tonight. I live in the UK, that would kind of explain it :lol:

I'll be sure to watch it online though, if I can find a decent site. The episode sounds too interesting to wait until January or February.

I'm going to put this in a spoiler tag. Not sure if it needs to be though. :confused:

I can really sense that this is going to be another hurdle in Grissom's departure dilemma. Maybe finally realizing that he also, like Sara, cannot do this job anymore. Or cannot concentrate or focus on the job? That his life now is with Sara, not CSI.

Does anyone think that he will go to San Francisco, if Sara has returned from her trip that is? Or do you think that he will convince her to live in Vegas away from the crime lab? Mmm who knows really :confused: Sara did seem pretty adament on staying away from Vegas. Maybe she will finally convince him to go on the trip of a lifetime? :adore:

Did I need to have spoiler tags around it?? Sorry if I didn't. Not sure about what to put in them or not at the moment :lol:

6. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

My personal theory is that
    Grissom's next contact with Sara will be through his own webcam message. I think that's how we'll get "his side" of the situation and find out how he's figured out, decided, etc. I don't think we'll actually see Sara (you know, real, live Sara - not flashbacks) before 9.10. The webcam makes sense to me because it's a way for Grissom to spell out what he's thinking to the audience without TPTB having to integrate a big emotional scene between G and S. I think we'll get one shot at the emotional/romantic scene, and that will be 9.10.

If the spoiler I read last month is accurate and Catherine knows about Grissom's departure by 9.9, then it seems reasonable to believe that Grissom might contact Sara at the end of tonite's epi. It looks like there's quite a bit packed into this epi, but GSR scenes never last more than a minute anyway, so maybe we'll get lucky.

Fingers crossed, y'all!

7. MissMurder

Nice Theory ali. Very possible.

I hope we do get a relatively decent GSR scene tonight, and by the way it is sounding, I think we might.

Flashbacks, again highly possible. I think this whole situation with Natalie is going to get Grissom to relive some awful memories :(.

Poor Grissom.

8. Desertwind

Gosh, that is an interesting ali maybe that will happen:eek: those writers keep everything so close to the chest, and don't let anything out, unless they want it out. That's why I never put to much stock in that Auseillo dude, he was almost always off the mark, just guessing so to speak.and MissMurder if you're into *spoilers* you can read all of our posts and the ep. on the main board to see what happens:thumbsup:An whether Sara is in flashbacks or web-cam or in person, at least she'll be in it:)

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. MissMurder

Thanks Desert I'll keep that in mind!!

Again, not sure if this has to be put in a spoiler tag, but I will just to be safe.

What does everyone make of this??

"We do have a plan," she says. And that plan includes not only Grissom's sure-to-be-stellar swan song, but also the arrival of some new blood (one with funky DNA), the return of some old blood (welcome back, Jorja Fox!) and an episode that's been nearly nine years in the making.

Hmm, the last part???? :confused: What could that mean? Sounds very interesting though.

Still Keeping the Faith!! :thumbsup: :adore:

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i absolutely agree with you ali. GSR is built on so little on-screen moments, comparing to other shows, that it really allows everyone to interpret the relationship in many ways. which is why we can share our opinions. i'm totally ok with people thinking differently, but i like a good discussion. ;)

now, i wonder what was really the purpose of bringing Natalie back in yesterday's episode. it wasn't a plot connected to any case, there wasn't anything overly scientific about it, her case was basically closed apart from the hospital vs prison issue. the only reason was to, imo, bring us closer to Grissom's emotional state.

now, i got a bit confused b/c we didn't really see that much emotion from him. he was his usual self. on stand he referred to Sara as his 'coworker' even after the lawyer mentioned she was also his lover. he was exactly what he was suppossed to be, professional, calm, understanding, wanting to seek the truth, and forgiving. at some point i wondered if he even thought that he had a right to forgive Natalie, since he and Sara are no longer together. he seemed almost detached from the case (almost). i don't know whether it's resignation after Sara left him that made him seem so irrational or maybe it was just an act. after all, it's very hard to decipher what Grissom is thinking.

on the other hand maybe there is going to be some kind of a follow up to this episode that will bring us to some answers. if Natalie commits suicide, let's say, in the same way Marlon did in 8x07, is it going to bring Grissom to the ultimate burn out? because i think we are waiting for something to happen, a trigger or a straw to break camel's, or in this case, Grissom's back. what i keep wondering is, what is it going to be?

11. Desertwind

I loved last nights episode, it wa riveting form the out-set, 3 stories in one ep. all great. And Grissom with Natalie trying to understand why and what she did, for his own resolution. Also great that they brought someone from his and Sara's past into the mix. Natalie still crazy as a loon, but pretending to be sane. The bleach factor again.. to take her power back. "Is Sara coming to"? Grissom "No, she's not working here anymore" "Natalie "Because of me" Grissom 'I don't know" he wanted to see if she changed "even damaged people" and obvioulsy she's not:eek: the ending make me cringe and sent chills up my spine. Grissom finding that little minature of her beneath the floor.. so spooky and creepy like in the past. A great ep. to me. and thank's MissMurder for the cool spoiler info.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

12. MissMurder

You are very welcome Desert. I'm not sure if it's recent though. I'm sure I found it in a link to a spoiler you posted on the spoiler thread. :confused:

So what do we think? Does this sound good for GSR???

I think it certainly sounds promising, I mean Sara's character was written to be Grissom's love interest :adore:. This just has to be about them!

13. Desertwind

I just am positive that the writers have something riveting and a blockbuster in store for their exit, what would of been the point of a 9 yr. relationship to end without them together.. and I notice that there's no 'recurring guest' listed on WP's last two eps. HMMMM, so big surprise me thinks:eek: so we'll be getting lots of re-runs till his exit on Jan.15, and it'll be cool to see "GDC" again when he recieves a call from Sara. and 'ratts' that the deleted the scene when Cath was snooping through his stuff. and asked him "How long have you and Sara been together":eek: is she blind? he already announced it in the "LD" ep. whatever, maybe she meant in actual years. He ignored her question in only a way he could pull off:rolleyes:

THE PHONE CALL

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  14. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Trailing from one page backwards, with different views and opinions, here’s mine to share.
    Our mind sometimes tends to see what we wanted to see and then interprets according to our own perception. We stick to that belief as we deem fit then make the rationale to conclude how we wanted gsr to end. As far as we try to become optimist, when most of the times that we stubbornly stick to the essentials of gsrness whom we have come invested with the characters, we hold on to that chance of them ending up being together.

And maybe Adz, the reappearance of the following characters (LH, Natalie) and the connection of the cases (I like those lines: “Have you ever loved someone so much that you would kill for her?” or something of the sort.). If only Grissom could somehow put the pieces of the puzzle, (LH - eye opener; Natalie – closure), then he could see that it goes in the direction of Sara, where she ends. When will he ever going to wake up to see he had never lived without his Sara? *this is me asking* ;)

He said it himself, he believes people could change. And if by accepting the fact Sara has changed from the life she has been (work burn out, las vegas) and to the now. She’s happy now and he wants her to be happy. I don’t know if he already accepted that it’s over between them or he already let her go. But time really changes everything, so it’s only a matter of time to put closure to all of these. Or to realize otherwise. And we can only wait.

Spoil me, what do you think how the reconciliation would be played?
    I am thinking, he goes on to her, chasing the fantasy one more time, try if his flirting skills still work and at the end would say: “C’mon, ill take you home.” And then we can all enjoy that ‘ride off into the sunset together” theme. ;):lol::)
    --------

[​IMG]

15. Desertwind

Good anaylsis 3xnity I just know that the only girl he's ever loved on this show is Sara, and visa versa, and nothing changes that. I found this description of LOVE which explains what they have with each other and no one else[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOVE
    Discovers-reaches-touches-holds-cares-comforts-warms-gives-recieves-
    knows-seeks-trusts-believes-laughs-crys-reassures-hopes-desires-endures[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.