Greg Sanders : Real Men Wear Pink

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Guest, Jun 23, 2006.

1. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

what do you think? He gets all the techs to wear pink on a day when the CSIs are all out, so Greg's the only one not wearing pink? I think that'd be fun!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah that would be fun :D

3. iloveyou

iloveyou CSI Level One

yes it would :)

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

haha...someone should write that one!! :)

5. CSI_in_training

I will write my last one, I'm leaving on Monday, so I promise it'll be up by then.

6. CSI_in_training

Okay, as promised, here is the fifth and possibly last thursday of Real Men Wear Pink. It's probably not as good, but we get a good laugh at Greg's expense.

Greg had the eerie feeling that Hodge’s would try to get back at him. He was certain that he was in trouble, the second he walked into the lab that day. As he reached his desk he knew there was trouble. On his DNA table was about two inches of pink ribbon. What was Hodges planning? He looked around; another piece of ribbon was tied to the inside of the door. He eyed it suspiciously for a moment before looking around again. There was pink ribbon tied to almost every piece of equipment.
    “Well,” he said, “this’ll take a while to clean up, but it’s nothing big.” He walked out or the room and spotted the rest of the techs. They were huddled in A/V laughing. Dread and suspicion drew him forward, throwing the ribbon in the trash as he left. When he reached the lab across the hall he stopped. They all wore lab coats, which was weird considering Archie never wore a lab coat. He opened the door and walked in.
    “Whatcha lookin’ at?” he asked casually. Hodgins stood up, under his lab coat was the same pink outfit he’d worn last week. Greg stared.
    “You really didn’t get the picture that you’re the only-” he stopped as the other techs turned around, they all wore pink.
    “Okay…so what?” he asked. Hodges pointed over Greg’s shoulder. A pink banner hung above DNA, in white print was written: “Real Men Wear Pink”. His jaw dropped as he realized he was the only one not wearing pink. He turned around again, scowling.
    “And that’s not all, Sanders. Lookie what we found,” said Hodges. Greg looked at the screen. His jaw dropped to the floor. It was video of him dancing around the lab. The techs laughed as the video Greg air guitared an elaborate solo from a high energy metal song, leaning backwards and falling on his butt. Greg turned as bright as Hodges’ shirt as the other techs laughed.
    “Alright, Hodges, this means war,” said Greg.
    “No, this is the end of the war. You humiliated me, I humiliated you. We’re even,” said Hodges.
    “Ah, but the battle lines are drawn! I’ve got the CSIs on my side, you’ve got the techs on your side, and we’re ready to fight!”
    “Hey, we’re not taking side. We just followed orders,” said Archie.
    “Yeah, we don’t want a war. We just wanted a good laugh,” added Bobby.
    “See, we’re even. You can go back to DNA now,” said Hodges.
    “Fine. But you didn’t win!” said Greg, sulking off to his lab.
    “Rock on, Sanders!” said Archie, and the techs laughed.

7. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

Ooooooh, poor Greggy. :(

But it was a really great chapter! :D

8. CSI_in_training

Thank you! thank you! I'm not gonna be here for a couple weeks, but I'll be back soon!