Greg Sanders : Real Men Wear Pink

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Guest, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Okay at my school, on Thursday all the guys (well the cool guys) wear pink so I thought of this and I figured it would be a Greg kinda thing to do because Greg is so HOT.

Real Men Wear Pink

It was just your regular Thursday at the Las Vegas Crime Lab, but not for Greg Sanders.

Greg was just in the break room making some of his famous coffee, when Sara Sidle, Nick Stokes, and Warrick Brown walked in, and what they saw they were not ready for. What they saw was Greg wearing a hot pink shirt, light pink pants, and even pink shoes.

“Greg! Why the hell are you wearing all pink?” Sara questioned.

“Yeah Greg. Pink isn’t exactly your color,” Nick piped in.

“For your information I’m wearing pink because real men wear pink on Thursday,” Greg said proudly.

“Yeah. Okay. Whatever,” Nick and Warrick mumbled.

“I agree with Greg. Why aren’t you guys wearing oink then?” Sara asked Nick and Warrick.

“Sara why do agree with him?” Nick questioned her back.

“Okay first of all you didn’t answer my question and second because I really want to see you guys wear pink,” answered Sara.

“Well sorry to burst your bubble, but we are not wearing pink because he told us to,” Warrick said with finality in his voice.

“I think it would be kinda fun though,” Nick said.

“What did you just say?” Warrick said after he spit out his coffee thanks to Nick.

“I said it think we should do it,” Nick said without hesitation.

Sara thinking this could get very interesting said, “If all of you guys wear pink next Thursday, then I will too,”

“Okay you have yourself a deal,” Nick, Warrick, and Greg agreed because they had never seen Sara wear pink before.

Once Sara and Greg had left the room Nick said to Warrick, “$20 says Sara doesn’t wear pink.”

“Okay. You’re on. I think she would actually do it,” Warrick said, and then they shook hands.

NEXT THURSDAY

Greg arrived at work at work first, and decided to start a pot of coffee rather than drink the crap day shift left behind. He of course was wearing all pink again.

Nick and Warrick arrived at the same and they too were also wearing all pink. They walked into the break room to find Greg also wearing all pink sitting at the table drinking coffee.

“Well, it looks like Sara isn’t here yet,” Nick commented.

“Do you think she would actually wear pink?” Warrick asked Greg.

“Really I don’t know,” Greg said. “I know she probably do it though just because if she didn’t you guys would probably bother her beyond belief.”

“True,” Nick said just as Sara walked in wearing all pink. She had on light pink pants, a matching tank top, and even pink boots. All the guy’s mouths dropped open.

“Wow!” was all they could manage. Nick then handed Warrick a 20-dollar bill out of his pocket.

“Nick, why did you just give Warrick $20?” Sara questioned even though she already knew the answer.

“Nick didn’t think you would actually wear pink,” Warrick answered for Nick.

“Thanks for the help Warrick,” Nick said sarcastically.

“No problem,” Warrick joked.

“You probably didn’t even think I owned anything pink right?” Sara asked them.

“Well, we weren’t totally sure, I mean you have like never worn pink to work before,” Greg said.

“Well just so you all know I actually own lots of pink clothes, but I prefer to not wear them to work,” Sara told them all.

“I think personally you should wear pink more often cause you look hot,” Greg said. That of course earned him a smack on the head by Sara.

“Hey! I was just expressing my opinion. Whatever happened to the freedom of speech?” Greg wondered aloud.

“Greg I never said that you couldn’t say it. I just hit you because I found it offensive,” Sara told him with a smile that clearly showed she really didn’t care.

“How did you find it offensive? It was just a compliment,” Greg said.

“Greg just get over it,” Sara told him. This got a pout from Greg.

Just then Catherine and Grissom walked in and Catherine was drinking coffee, and as soon as she saw all them she spit it out all over Grissom.

“Oh my god! Gil I am so sorry!” Catherine said.

“That’s okay but, what is everyone doing wearing pink?” Grissom questioned.

“Yeah was there some memo that we didn’t receive?” Catherine asked.

“No. Real men wear pink on Thursday,” Greg said proudly.

“Okay that explains the guys but, Sara you’re not a man,” Catherine said a little bit confused.

“I know but, I told the guys I would wear pink last Thursday this Thursday if they did, and I kept my promise,” Sara explained.

“Okay whatever but, lets just let me hand out assignments,” Grissom said.

THE END

2. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Haha. A lot of coffee spitting. I hope it didn't stain anyone's nice pink clothes!

3. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

THAT WAS Amazing! I couldn't stop laughing! I really wish more guys would wear pink, or someone on the show would. that would be awesome

4. Guest

Guest Guest

wow that was funny!!! good job!!

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Good job...suddenly I find myself wondering how they'd react if the next Thursday, Grissom showed up that way. <ggl>

6. Guest

Guest Guest

:DYeah why dont you write a TBC story about it, I dont have enough inspiration.

7. CSI_in_training

If I do, can I post it at the end of this one? I think I could write it! :D

8. tabbiez

tabbiez Witness

Ahaha. That's cute ^^ I'd love to see the guys of CSI wear pink :lol:

9. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

Haha that was great Crimescene17!! :lol: I agree you should do a TBC, and you should have Hodges walk in and want to join in, but next week Greg, Nick, Warrick, and Sara all decide not to wear pink so Hodges comes in all dressed up and it's like inspection day or something lol!! :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah sure, you can post it here :D

11. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol:Yeah that would be cool :D

12. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Kinda funny, especially the idea of Warrick wearing pink.

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

hahaha that was hilarious crimescene17! i really wanna hear that hodges one, sherlockanne!!
    haha still laughing!

14. CSI_in_training

I'll write it! I'll be back soon, not tonight, but soon!

15. CSI_in_training

I said I would, and I did. I wrote the next chapter and there will be more to come. Including the next week. So this is week three.

It had been three weeks since Greg had started the ‘Real Men Wear Pink’ tradition. Last week Greg, Nick, Warrick and Sara (despite not being a guy) had all worn pink. This week, he was waiting to see if anyone else joined his tradition. Hodges? Grissom? Ecklie? Greg shuddered at the thought of Ecklie in all Pink, it was not a pretty thought. Today was Wednesday, and the shift was almost over. As they left Greg passed the memo onto Nick, who nodded. It was agreed, tomorrow would be the third ever ‘Real Guys Wear Pink’ Day.
    Greg walked past the Trace Lab, just as Hodges was walking out. He stopped dead, coffee in one hand, file in the other, eyes wide as he took in the picture before him. Greg was decked in a pair of hot pink pants, matching silk shirt and even pink shoes. Hodges shook his head to regain his composure and find a witty come back.
    “Way to come out, Gre-” he stopped when he saw Nick and Warrick walk by in matching outfits. “You know what? Never mind,” he turned to walk back into his office, but he had to know. “Why are you all wearing pink?”
    “It’s a Thursday tradition, a.k.a ‘Real Men Wear Pink Day’. You should join us next week.” Nick and Warrick laughed.
    “It’s true. Even Sara the ‘never wear pink monster’ is getting dressed up,” added Nick. It was true; she’d agreed to wear pink again this week.
    “And Cath and Grissom are getting dressed up too,” said Warrick. The three guys continued on the way to the staff room. Greg was shocked to see that the other two CSIs were in fact dressed completely in pink, head to toe. Sara came in a second later, jaws dropped to the floor. She wore a three quarter tee shirt, which was pink, and a skirt. The skirt was just over knee length and the hottest shade of pink they’d ever seen.
    “You’re wearing…” Greg said, but he couldn’t finish his sentence.
    “A…a…” started Nick, but he couldn’t finish either.
    “Skirt?” said Warrick, rather confused about the fact that Sara had gone so extreme.
    “You have a problem with that?” she asked. She was more interested in the fact that Grissom was wearing a pink dress shirt and off red pants, they weren’t really pink, but close enough. Catherine wore a pair of lacy three quarter slacks and a short tee shirt; both were the same shade of baby pink. Her hair was also pulled back in a pink ribbon. They all smiled and headed off to work. At the end of shift Greg stopped by the trace lab again.
    “You gonna join us next week?” he asked, Hodges didn’t look up but nodded. Greg smiled that evil smile as he walked out, he pulled out his cell phone and called Nick.