Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far away...

Heh. Leave it to you to start this thread, Jeff. It's all good, 'cause I love Ryan & Greg.

Yeah, I think another crossover with LV & MIA is in order. Send Ryan & Delko up to Las Vegas. Greg sees Ryan & he will of course want that Floridian meat. :p

Greg: Hm, Ryan & Greg. Greg & Ryan. Wait, wait.. Nick & Greg. Damn. OH! Ryan, Greg, & Nick. Works for me!

Heh. ;)

Finally! I think I love you.. :eek:

"The thin yellow line" is awesome! Great literature, so sweet, totally adorable. I've read it like a million times, I've even got my friend hooked on this ship (and that story). :D

Ryan and Greg would be so cute together, they're not that alike in character, but that's what's great about it. This is the greatest ship ever. Everytime I see Greg on CSI I'm like ; "aah, he and Ryan would be.."

Someone needs to write a new fanfic! ;)

Ryan and Greg would be so cute together, they're not that alike in character, but that's what's great about it.

Greg would probably annoy the crap out of Ryan at first but they'd get use to each other. It'd actually be pretty funny to watch.

After everything is settled, they will go back to Ryan's hotel room & yeah.. you know. ;)

they would totally go back to Ryan's room. And the tension..oh my. ;)

seriously, we need to spice this thread up. Any ideas? ;)

Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

Hmmm. That's the difficulty with a crossover ship...we have almost nothing to go on. I'm gonna try and work more on my fic but the recent homework load is....ack.

Yeah it's tough. No pictures, no nothing. We have to make everything up ;)

Okay, so let's make something up. :) Is it possible that Greg and Ryan already know each other? We don't know much about Ryan's past. Maybe he has family in Vegas or California and he already knows Greg. Is that possible?

Hm, I think that's possible.

I'm pretty sure when Greg's home alone getting all bored, he calls Ryan.. who's probably too busy working but promises to call Greg back, in a more uh, private place. :devil:

Hah, what if they were like, cousins? lmao.

You don't really know where Ryans parents live, right? Cause they could live in Vegas.. :devil:

You don't really know where Ryans parents live, right? Cause they could live in Vegas.. :devil:
Ooooooh that'd be very interesting coincidence :D We know nothing about Ryan's parents so that IS possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back