Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

anyone know where i can get some good ryan/greg fics?

Go to fanfiction.net and search in the CSI: Miami section for The Thin Yellow Line. I think that was the first Greg/Ryan out there <3

It was the first Greg/Ryan & will probably always be the best. :D

i think ryan and greg should definetely hook up .. theyre some of my favorite characters and it would be great to see the chemistry onthe show !

Go to fanfiction.net and search in the CSI: Miami section for The Thin Yellow Line. I think that was the first Greg/Ryan out there <3
read it. anything else?

Jesika, I seriously think that's the only one. I've been trying to write one but the overload of schoolwork has been preventing me from doing so :(

I don't think there's a ship name for Greg/Ryan...I prefer the characters names. I think a pet name would sound too...something. Heh.

I hope you don't feel pressured, we'll be able to wait for you're fanfic. :)

Any thought been given towards a ship-name for this cute pairing?

Ship names scare me. No offense, but some of the names people come up with are just.. no. I've never really tried to make up any because mine would be one of those no way ones.

Besides, Ryan & Greg are both very cute names. :D

That's grand, if a ship doesn't want a name, that's no prob.

Once I've assertained who does and doesn't want a name, I'll add all the names to the 'ship name list' just so no one thinks this, or any other ship, doesn't exist. Easy ref guide for people who come into the board and say, 'Hey, I wonder if they're a ship for Ryan and Greg?'

Happy shipping ;)

Edit to say Geez, I just realised I said 'grand' which is *such* a Irelandism... Ahem *switches on her translator* "That's fine"... Sorry about that ;) :lol:

Yup, Greg/Ryan or Ryan/Greg sounds just fine. :D But I dunno which name should be first...I'm gonna say Ryan/Greg.

OH! I totally forgot! Another Ryan/Greg (with a side of Nick/Delko) is called Out With It...or did I post about that already? Anyway, the link can be found at the nerdswithbadges LJ community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back