Greg/Ryan - Florida isn't that far away...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by stripforensics, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Re: Greg/Ryan [Crossover Slash] - Florida isn't that far awa

lol.

I'm trying to find an equation morpher, so I can morph Greg's name into an equation like Jon's in my siggy. That'd be awesome, especially since I am a whiz in Algebra now.

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

SHADOWFAX!!!!! *runs and hugs till both fall over* :p Man you were gone for forever!!! :D Your leaving tomorrow!? :( Awwwww! Ok well have fun!!! And yes, don't lose your Togo picture!! Laminate it :lol:

Aww that sucks you can't meet up with Silhouette, but maybe she can travel to where you live ;)

(Sorry for the off-topicness.) Ryan and Greg are very hot!!!

3. szmandatogoholic

Where is everyone? We are so close to a new RuGged Wonders thread!! *yells through a megahorn* WAKE UP!! *teehee*

C'mon!! Spread da RuGged Wonders love before my finger shrivel up and die from tiredness. (I stayed on thecomputer for 6 hours waiting for someone to post last night...)

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*wakes up* Wahhh??? :lol: I couldnt post because I could still edit my post!! Where is everyoneeee!!!! Do I have to post pictures for everyone to come??? Fine. Ryan and Greg :p Now pleaseee come!!

5. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Interesting discussion :) I agree with everything you've said :D

6. szmandatogoholic

7. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

Hey all. I'm not really a newbie, but I've been gone a long time, and I missed my Ryan/Greg fix.

Sooo... I don't know if I can do this, but I want fic for next week's CSI. Talk! Give me bunnies people!! :D
    How do y'all think Ryan's gonna react when he finds out Greg was injured? Think he'd haul his butt to Vegas or just sit around and worry? I mean, we don't really know anything about the ep, but hey, a girl can dream, right? :D

8. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Aw those pictures were cute :rolleyes:

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I totally hate the word 'deadline' right now... I've been going two days STRAIGHT without any sleep! :eek: (coffee is your friend... wish I had Greg's Blue Mountain to keep me sane :lol:)
    So, yeah, me being MIA isn't because I've been jumping off the ship :)

Awww Shadowfax, you're leaving tomorrow? We're so going to miss you :( It's too bad I can't make it and meet you... I really wish I could *sigh* Well maybe next time. Who knows someday I could travel to US and we all could meet to do a little Jon & Eric hunting :p Maybe then we could actually catch them being close friends off-set :D

:eek: Onigami!!! Where have you been?? I haven't seen you here in AGES!! (this is the person that welcomed me into this thread the first time I aboard the ship and infected me with the 'fever' ;) :D) Glad to see you back :)

To make this RuGged Wonders related...
    I think Ryan would be so worried. How do you think he'd find out? He'd be so upset and worry like crazy :D I think, he'd fly to Vegas as soon as he gets the news, to be on Greg's side :) And when he finds out who has done that to his Greg, he'd get so mad that (hopefully) he'd shove the bad guy to the wall :eek: (like what he did to Cooper) or something (ooh mad Ryan is sexy) And then he could take care of Greg! (Well you know I'm a sucker for hurt-comfort story ;)) I could see Ryan doesn't wanna leave Greg's side (Awwwww... :D) Greg'd be so surprise to see Ryan, deeply touched. He'd probably say "Thanks for coming" while in his heart he'd think "You fly all the way from Miami... for me?" (again... awwww :D) And he couldn't help falling for Ryan, if he hadn't already... :D

10. szmandatogoholic

I think Ryan would be VERY worried. His OCD would go overboard and he'd sit in Greg's apartment and start cleaning everything. Then he'd pace around the ER waiting room and once he'd hear news he'd go "OH THANK GOSH!!!" :lol:

*psst... It's Blue Hawaiian coffee. $50 a pound, according to Greg. No wonder he's so hyper. He has to pay a leg and arm for a pound of coffee.*

11. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

*waves at Silhouette* Sorry about that infection thing, by the way... :D ;) I was kidnapped by people wanting to make my brain bigger, but it didn't work and I'm back now! Which basically is to say life sucks and gets in the way of my pairing obsessions.

Guh. *thud* *melts* Angry!Ryan. Oh, man, I would have given any number of essential body parts to be Dan Cooper when Ryan was mad at him.

Does anyone have any pics of that? The Ryan Cooper angry scene... I looked through the thread, but I didn't see any, which isn't to say they weren't there, but I had 20+ pages to get through! You guys are crazy!

Thanks for the bunnies! I have class soon, and I'll be able to write then and hopefully I'll have something for y'all when I get back!

12. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

*waves at Silhouette* Sorry about that infection thing, by the way... :D ;) I was kidnapped by people wanting to make my brain bigger, but it didn't work and I'm back now! Which basically is to say life sucks and gets in the way of my pairing obsessions.

Guh. *thud* *melts* Angry!Ryan. Oh, man, I would have given any number of essential body parts to be Dan Cooper when Ryan was mad at him. :devil:

Does anyone have any pics of that? The Ryan Cooper angry scene... I looked through the thread, but I didn't see any, which isn't to say they weren't there, but I had 20+ pages to get through! You guys are crazy!

Thanks for the bunnies! I have class soon, and I'll be able to write then and hopefully I'll have something for y'all when I get back!

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

SILHOUETTE!!!! Get back here! *chases and hugs* :D I missed you!! How long were you away! :eek:

I agree with you Silhouette. He would definatly be very worried and fly all the way out to Vegas :D Ohh I want to see him shove the bad guy against the wall!! :devil: (btw, has anyone else heard that Ryan pushes someone to the ground next Monday?) :eek: OMG!! Maybe he is pushing the guy who hurt Greggo!! :D

*Waves at Onigomi. Hi! I don't think i've met you before? :)

14. szmandatogoholic

Onigami: I'll send them to you in a msg, there's a lot of them!
    I just now thought of a question: From looking at their previous shows' pictures, (talking about ES and JT here), do you think Greg and Ryan will act like and like the same things Eric and Jon did?
    For example: Eric in 'The Net's epi Chem Club' Jon in 'Special Unit 2's epi The Grain'

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH man I haven't been in here for a couple of days because it seemed like it was evacuated or something. So nice to see it's not on the 2nd page anymore and we are all uniting.
    Hello Onigami,I'm Sue or Twiz, I come to both. It's nice to meet you. Silhouette and Shadowfax dragged me in here kicking and screaming but I was faking. I've been reading r/g fics for a while now and they are very entertaining. I love this room and I have missed everyone.
    Silhouette i'm sorry you have been so busy I miss your scenerio's that make me need cold showers. Ihope your back for a while or you will get some sleep and come back with some gutter talk for us.
    To answer your q's about the way they act. I think Jon and Eric probably do act a lot like each other in real life. they are both into music and keeping active with sports and stuff. Eric is a surfer and I know Jon is a swimmer. They both seem to act a like in interviews too I notice. Like Jon never gives a straight answer without being funny and I've seen some of Eric and he was the same way. Both of them of them were both struggling before landing csi's shows. SO the money they are both enjoying. As for Ryan and Greg I think they act some what a like. Ryan always has a funny one liner in just about every ep and greg is just the goofball of vegas.
    OK now I'm ready for some hott gutter scenerio from someone...anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.