Greg & Catherine :Checking out her butt again.

I made a few Avi/icons from the LL episode, thought I'd share them with you all.

icon252.jpg

icon251.jpg

Awesome icons, Wojo! I got confused for a moment, because I read "LL" as Living Legend, not as Leapin' Lizards. Anyway, I felt some need to express my confusion over that. :p

I was disappointed in the lack of Greg in the finale. Still, both he and Cath have had a good run of episodes this season.

oh wow, Wojo. That's great. You should post it up on the Tag lj which has gotten very little love these last few weeks. Hopefully we can bring the Tag love back.

I want them to break out an old episode where the Tag is strong and you can see it.

Wow, I didn't know there was a Greg/Cath community! Thanks for that link I have joined it and posted the Manip, thanks!

Indeed. I was just finally able to join, now that I'm home and out of school. It's a cool community. Must recruit newbies and oldies somehow.

I defenitely wrote and posted a bran spankin new Greg/Catherine fic over at fanfiction.net if you're interested. This is my other ship... I have to admit it. I also have one that's several chapters long that I'm going to rework and post the epilogue to as soon as I get some free time. Just so you know. People do actually write for this ship.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~lostladyknight

"Bathtime Ballad" and "How Did We Get Here" are the two Greg/Cath fics.

We need a name... like yobling and catnip we need something.

Totally interested! Thanks for the link. It is hard to find Greg/Cath fic out there. I'll be sure to check it out.

I warn you I haven't done the re-write of either. So neither is my best work. Just letting you know. I'm planning to fix the errors with How Did we Get Here? As soon as I finish with my other story Elaborate Lives.

Back