Great Parents and Great CSI

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sarahSidle1981, Aug 23, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

correct spelling and grammar

Chapter Ten: Balance family and work!
    It has been seventeen days since the July 16, 2007, physical and Sexual abuses case take place. It’s now 9:45 a.m. on August 3. 2007. Gil, Sarah and Helen are taking Jorja and Jadon to the Las Vegas zoo for the first time, Caitlin is coming to the Zoo too. But she is meeting them at the zoo, because she is coming straight from gymnastic practice. Sarah, Gil and Helen get to the zoo before Caitlin, Sarah goes around to the back of the KIA Sportge and open up the hatch and get the double baby stroller out and unfold the stroller and set it up. Once the baby stroller is ready, she pushes the stroller over to the driver side of the suv. She gets Jorja, car seat off the base and hooks her car seat into the front. Gil walks over and hooks Jadon, car seat into the back. Then Gil, Helen and Sarah’s pushes the stroller heads to the entrance of the zoo, which is where they are met Caitlin at. Caitlin gets to the zoo entrance one minute after Gil, Sara, Helen, Jorja and Jadon. The six of them head into the zoo and they go and see the tigers first. When the six of them get to the tiger incloses Sarah, turn the stroller, so that both her son and daughter are facing the tigers. When the female tiger walks by Jorja and Jadon, they both start smiles. Gil takes a picture of his son and daughter reacting to the tiger. After a few minutes the six of them heads over to the lion inclose. When the baby lions walk over and stops in front of Jorja and Jadon then start looking at them. Sarah and Gil are watching their daughter and son reacting, when Jorja and Jadon reach toward the fence and start smiles again. Gil takes another picture of his daughter and son.

Caitlin: Sarah can we go and see the monkeys next?
    Sarah: Sure, Gil will you push the stroller to the monkey house?
    Gil: Sure, Honey.

Gil gets behind the stroller and starts push the baby stroller towards the monkey house. Sarah walks next to her husband. Helen and Caitlin walk next to the baby stroller. When they get to the monkey house the zoo keeper takes a picture of Sarah, Gil, Helen, Caitlin, Jorja and Jadon in front of the outside monkey cages, with the baby monkeys hang from the trees in the background. After the picture is taken, the zoo keeper gives Gil back his camera. As they are watching the monkey Jorja and Jadon start fuss, because they are hunger. Sarah unzips the large cooler that has bottles of breast milk in it and takes out two bottles. Caitlin gets Jorja out of her car seat and then takes one of the bottle from Sarah and starts feeding Jorja. Sarah gets Jadon out of his car seat and then starts feeding her son.

Caitlin: Gil, Sarah’s were the two of you, able to get off work to come watch me compete in the world championship in Stuttgart Germany?
    Sarah: Yes Gil, Helen, Jorja, Jadon and I will get to Germany three days before the meet starts.
    Caitlin: Cool, I will not have a lot of free time to spent with y’all, but the practice are open to the public watch.
    Gil and Sarah: We understand that.
    Sarah: We get there three days before the meet starts so we can do some sight seeing and to get use to the time change.
    Caitlin: I understand that.
    Helen: When my grandson and granddaughter finishes ate lets go see the Seal.
    Sarah, Gil and Caitlin: Ok

At that moment both Jorja and Jadon finish their bottles, so Sarah and Caitlin burp them and then put them back into their car seats. The six of them head to the seal incloses and watch them. When they are finish watching the seals the six of them, go to the food court. So Sarah, Gil, Helen and Caitlin can get lunch. Sarah and Caitlin both order stuff eggplant and bottle water. Gil orders Nachos and bottle water. Helen orders a salad and a bottle of water. Sarah has no soon finish eaten when both babies’ starts fuss because they need their diaper changes. After Caitlin kisses her cousin bye before leave the zoo for afternoon gymnastics practice, Sarah and Helen takes Jorja and Jadon into the ladies room and changes their diaper. Gil, Sara, Helen, Jorja and Jadon spend another hour at the zoo, then they head home. When they get home Sarah takes Jadon and Jorja up to their bedroom and lays them down for they nap. She then grabs the clothing hamper out of her son and daughter bedroom. She then takes the hamper downstairs into the coat/ Laundry room. She takes the whites out of both hamper and puts them into the washing machine. She then turns the water on and adds the baby laundry detergent into the washing machine. As she is closing the lid the house phone starts ringing, she hears Gil picks up the phone and he takes the call. Sarah walks out of the coat/ Laundry room and goes into the living room and lays down on the couch. Gil walks into the living room and kneels down in front of his wife.

Gil: That was Eckile there been 426 (Sexual Assault)/ 424 (Abuse/Neglect) in Blue Diamond at 5243 High-low, street. Eckile, wants the whole night shift on this case, but I told him that you could not make into work and that you also have take time off till after we get back from Germany, so you can spend more time getting to know your son and daughter.
    Sarah: Thanks, I am tired. I am going to take a nap why Jorja and Jadon down for they nap.
    Gil: Ok honey, I see you when I get off work.

Sarah and Gil kiss eachother goodbye, then Gil walks out of the living room goes into the coat/ Laundry room. He puts on his shoes then walks out of the room and to the door leads into the garage and the staircase to the above garage apartment. The door is a few feet away from the coat/ Laundry room which is on the left-hand side. He gets into the suv and back out of the garage once the garage door open. He then backs out of the drive way and head to the crime lab to clock in and get his kit out of his locker and pick up one of the lab suv. Meanwhile, across town at Cat Gymnastics Center Caitlin practice her new balance beam dismounts, which is a back handspring, layout step-out to a triple twist. She lands the dismount and coach Rice walks over to her.

Coach Rice: I think you have roundoff to a back handspring, layout step-out to a triple twist down cool. Do you want to put in your routine for worlds?
    Caitlin: Yeah, Let add the back handspring, layout step-out to a triple twist too, my routine.
    Coach Rice: Ok, Now go take a shower and change. Then head home finish packing for Germay and get some rest, because we need to be at the airport at four a.m.
    Caitlin: You are still picking me up right?
    Coach Rice: Yeah
    Caitlin: Ok, see you tomorrow. I will take a shower and change when I get home.
    Coach Rice: Ok.

Caitlin slips on her flip flops, she then takes her keys out of her gym bag. She put her gym bag on her shoulder and heads out of the gym to the blue ford focus, she gets into her car. She set her gym bag on the passenger’s seat and turns on the car. I am so luck that Sarah’s give me her old car instead of sale it. As she is drive home from gymnastics practice, she is thinking about what she needs to get done before going to bed that night. She pulls into the drive way on the left sides and parks her car and turns it off. She grabs her gym bag, then get out of the car. She heads into the house by the front door and puts her flip flops into the coat/ Laundry room. Caitlin looks into the living room and sees that Sarah is taking a nap, so Caitlin’s quiet heads upstairs. She goes into her bedroom and closes her door behind her. She then grabs her shower stuff. She goes through the door that connects her bedroom with the bathroom. She locks the bathroom door that leads into to the hallway. Once undress she gets into the shower. At the crime scene in Blue Diamond, Gil has just walk into the house the crime happened at and sees a guy setting on the couch handcuff. Sofia walks over to him with a smile on her face.

Sofia: We have the father from the physical and Sexual abuses case seventeen days ago. The guy setting on the couch in handcuffs is the three girls father.
    Gil: Tell me what happened, Sofia?
    Sofia: This is the girls grandmother house on the mom side and the father come here to sexual abuse the girls, but the girls grandmother walk out of the bathroom. The father decide to stay with her instead. The grandmother was strong then he thought she was as he starts to rape her she push him off and he hit his hand on the wall. As grandmother was fighting him off of her. Cassie called 911 for help. I just need you to process the father then Office Flavor can take to the police department.
    Gil: Ok

Gil Grissom walks over to the man and starts process him. He takes a swab out of his crime lab vest and swab the cut on Mr. Juices left-arm. Two hours later Gil walks through the front door of his and Sarah house and is carrying a Bouquet of pink, purple, red roses for his wife. He walks up to Sarah who is fold baby clothing in the kitchen and hands her the roses. She hugs Gil and kisses on the lip. She then read the card that with the roses. Which say I love you so much, for being a great wife, friend. For give me to lovely children and being a great-aunt to Caitlin. I am so glad that we end up been husband and wife. Love Gil Grissom.

2. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Eleven: The twist in Mr. Juice case!
    After Sarah has finish read the card she sets the Bouquet of pink, purple and red roses and the card down on the table and hugs her husband. Gil hugs his wife back and holds her in his arm for a few minutes. As they are holding, eachother Gil pager starts vibrate, Sarah and Gil stop hug eachother. Gil takes his pager off his hip and looks at it.

Sarah: It the lab pager you right?
    Gil: Yeah, I have to go wrap a few thinks up on the cases, then I will be back.
    Sarah: I get our five tickets to Germany change to a flight tomorrow afternoon. Our flight leaves at noon, but we have to be there at ten o’clock to go through the security check points.
    Gil: What about are laptops?
    Sarah: I just get back from the airport ten minutes before you get home, I took them with me to the airport and the person at the ticket counter look our laptops over and said since we are both with Las Vegas police our laptops do not have to go through three week check, we can bring them with us.
    Gil: Great, then can you park the babies clothing and other items and our bags. While, I am finishes the case up?
    Sarah: Sure
    Gil: Where is Jorja and Jadon right now?
    Sarah: Upstairs in Caitlin’s bedroom she is spent sometime with her cousins, before pack her bags.
    Gil: I am going to go up and see Jorja and Jadon then I going to take off.
    Sarah: Ok.

Sarah watch Gil walking down the hallway and then up the staircase. She then picks the bouquet of roses up and goes and puts into a vase and water. Twenty minutes later at the P. D. Grissom is talking to Sofia it turns out that Cassie, Cindy and Carly fathers had a twin brother and that was who raped the girls and kill the babysitter seventeen days, It was the girl’s father that tries to rape the grandmother. Gil and Sofia walk into interrogations room number one and the two of them takes a set across from Mr. Juice.

Sofia: Mr. Juice, You meet Mr. Grissom at the crime scene early. He needs to ask you some questions!
    Mr. Juice: Whatever!
    Gil: Why did you try to rape your ex-wife mother this morning?
    Mr. Juice: I was not going to rape her, I just want to pick my children up!
    Gil: Did you know that your twin brother raped your three daughters and killed the children babysitter, before you ex-wife stab him to death?
    Mr. Juice: Yeah, I am a social work and Mrs. Hope, hands me the file and show me the picture and ask me if these girls were my daughters.
    Gil: You should come here and get your name clear first.
    Mr. Juice: I just want to raise my daughter.
    Sofia: We are going to have to let him go, there is no evidence to saying he tried to rape the grandmother no semen or other body fluids at the scene and he never even tried to take the grandmother pants off. After you left the grandmother and Cassie, both tell me he just walk up to her and touch her arm and she over react. Also the mother admit to me and Catherine two hours ago that the reason her and Mr. Juice is getting a divorce is because, His brother would not leave them alone and that he was divorce her because she was abuse him and Mrs. Juice mom confirm that.
    Gil: Oh, that something I did not see coming.
    Sofia: Even worst off Mr. Juice has custody of the children the wife stole them three months ago. this morning was the first time he has see the children in three months.
    Gil: I am sorry Mr. Juice. Sofia, have Mr. Juice release from jail and his three daughters return to him.
    Sofia: Ok, Gil
    Gil: I have to head into the crime lab and take care of a few things and leave Catherine a note.
    Sofia: Ok, Gil. I will see you and Sarah when the two of you get back from Germany.

Gil leaves P. D. and head to the crime lab. Meanwhile at the Grissom household Sarah has start to park Jorja and Jadon bag and Caitlin is also packing.

* I have to update the Degrassi, Buffy, Dark Angel and firefly fan faction I am also write, so it will be a few days before I get around to update this fan fiction or the other CSI fan fictions I am write.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ack more more...though I'm glad for two updates in one day.

Where do you post your Buffy fics?

4. sarahSidle1981

5. sarahSidle1981

Correct grammar and spelling

Chapter Eleven: The twist in Mr. Juice case!
    After Sarah has finish read the card she sets the Bouquet of pink, purple and red roses and the card down on the table and hugs her husband. Gil hugs his wife back and holds her in his arm for a few minutes. As they are holding, eachother Gil pager starts vibrate, Sarah and Gil stop hug eachother. Gil takes his pager off his hip and looks at it.

Sarah: It the lab pager you right?
    Gil: Yeah, I have to go wrap a few thinks up on the cases, then I will be back.
    Sarah: I get our five tickets to Germany change to a flight tomorrow afternoon. Our flight leaves at noon, but we have to be there at ten o’clock to go through the security check points.
    Gil: What about are laptops?
    Sarah: I just get back from the airport ten minutes before you get home, I took them with me to the airport and the person at the ticket counter look our laptops over and said since we are both with Las Vegas police our laptops do not have to go through three week check, we can bring them with us.
    Gil: Great, then can you park the babies clothing and other items and our bags, why I am wrape the Juice cases up?
    Sarah: Sure
    Gil: Where is Jorja and Jadon right now?
    Sarah: Upstairs in Caitlin’s bedroom she is spent sometime with her cousins, before pack her bags.
    Gil: I am going to go up and see Jorja and Jadon then I going to take off.
    Sarah: Ok.

Sarah watch Gil walking down the hallway and then up the staircase. She then picks the bouquet of roses up and goes and puts them into a vase and water. Twenty minutes later at the P. D. Grissom is talking to Sofia it turns out that Cassie, Cindy and Carly fathers had a twin brother and that was who raped the girls and kill the babysitter seventeen days, It was the girl’s father that tries to rape the grandmother. Gil and Sofia walk into interrogations room number one and the two of them takes a set across from Mr. Juice.

Sofia: Mr. Juice, You meet Mr. Grissom at the crime scene early. He needs to ask you some questions!
    Mr. Juice: Whatever!
    Gil: Why did you try to rape your ex-wife mother this morning?
    Mr. Juice: I was not going to rape her, I just want to pick my children up!
    Gil: Did you know that your twin brother raped your three daughters and killed the children babysitter, before you ex-wife stab him to death?
    Mr. Juice: Yeah, I am a social work and Mrs. Hope, hands me the file and show me the picture and ask me if these girls were my daughters.
    Gil: You should come here and get your name clear first.
    Mr. Juice: I just want to raise my daughter.
    Sofia: We are going to have to let him go, there is no evidence to saying he tried to rape the grandmother no semen or other body fluids at the scene and he never even tried to take the grandmother pants off. After you left the grandmother and Cassie, both tell me he just walk up to her and touch her arm and she over react. Also the mother admit to me and Catherine two hours ago that the reason her and Mr. Juice is getting a divorce is because, His brother would not leave them alone and that he was divorce her because she was abuse him and Mrs. Juice mom confirm that.
    Gil: Oh, that something I did not see coming.
    Sofia: Even worst off Mr. Juice has custody of the children the wife stole them three months ago. This morning was the first time he has see the children in three months.
    Gil: I am sorry Mr. Juice. Sofia, have Mr. Juice release from jail and his three daughters return to him.
    Sofia: Ok, Gil
    Gil: I have to head into the crime lab and take care of a few things and leave Catherine a note.
    Sofia: Ok, Gil. I will see you and Sarah when the two of you get back from Germany.

Gil leaves P. D. and head to the crime lab. Meanwhile at the Grissom household Sarah has start to park Jorja and Jadon bag and Caitlin is also packing.

6. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Twelve: Jadon and Jorja first time at the airport!
    Sarah is putting Jorja into her car seat, as Helen puts Jadon into his car setting. Gil’s is outside and he is pack all of their luggage’s into the back of the KIA Sportge. After both of the babies are in their car seat Sarah and Helen looks around to make sure they have everything. Sarah picks up the diaper bag and Jorja in her car seat and Helen picks up Jadon in his car seat and the four then heads outside and to the suv. Gil Smile at his wife and mom when they walk out the front door and over to the suv. Gil walks over to Sara and he takes the car seat that Jorja in from her and hook the car seat into its base. While, Helen hooks Jadon car seats into its base. Helen gets into the back seat with her grandson and granddaughter. Sarah gets into the drive seat and Gil gets into the passenger seat. Sarah pulls out of the drive way after everyone has they seat belts on and she drives to the airport. Five minutes into the ride to the airport Jadon and Jorja have gone to sleep with their thumbs in their mouths. It takes Sarah twenty minutes to drive to the airport. Once Sarah has parked the suv in the long term. Parking, Gil goes and gets a cart to set their luggage’s on. Sarah gets out of the suv. She takes the stroller out from the back and unfolds it, then set it up. As Gil is pushing the cart over to his and Sarah’s suv he sees his wife and mom are hooking the car seat into the double stroller. He smiles when he sees that his son and daughter have wakened up and they are looking around at everyone that walks past them. When he gets back to the suv he stops and takes a picture of his son and daughter in their stroller outside of the airport for the first time. When he pushes the cart to the back of the suv Jadon and Jorja start fuss. Sarah’s take the pacifiers out of the diaper bag. She put the pacifier in her son and daughter mouths. The babies stop fuss and go back to watching the other travels that are at the airport. Sarah and Gil put all their luggage’s onto the cart and Helen watches the babies. After the suv unpacked Gil, pushes the cart into the airport. Helen’s pushes the baby stroller into the Airport. Sarah carries the diaper bag and walks next to Gil. The five of them drop their luggage’s off at the baggage check in then get line to go through the security check with they carry on bags. It takes them an hour and half to get through the security check and by the time Sarah and Gil have set the car seat onto down on the seat between them Jorja and Jadon start fuss because they are hunger. A flight attendant give Sarah a blanket too cover her and the babies as she breastfeeds them. After the babies have been feed Gil and Helen change they diaper and get Jorja and Jadon settle back into their car seats. Gil takes a picture of his son and daughter on their first airplane ride. He then he set down and put his seat belt on, because it time for the plane to take off.

7. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Thirteen: The Berlin Zoo
    Gil, Sarah, Helen, Jorja and Jadon have been in Germany for four days now. They spent the last four days shopping at stores that where near the hotel and rest, so they all could get uses to the time changes. Since they get onto the airplane and left American neither Sarah nor Gil has talked about work or working on any of their cases’ paperwork. Today the five of them are head to the Berlin zoo. Gil is driving his wife, mom and his son and daughter to the zoo in the van they rent when they get to Germany. As Gil is driving to the zoo Sarah and Helen are looking out of the van widow’s watches the scenery. Both Jorja and Jadon are asleep in their car seats. When Gil pulls into the zoo parking lot and he pulls the van into a parking space. Helen open the slide door of the van was Gil has turn the van off and gets out. She then starts to unhook both of her grandchildren’s car seats. Sarah pushes the stroller over to the van door and Helen hook her grandsons’ car seat into the back seat of the double stroller. Helen then hooks her granddaughters’ car seat into the front seat of the double stroller. Gil walks over to Sarah, Helen, his son and daughter carrying the diaper bag and soft cooler with their bottle waters and juices. He puts the cooler and diaper bag on the tray that under the stroller and then he pushes the stroller towards the entrance of the zoo, with Sarah walking on his right side and Helen on his left. After stop at the entrance of the zoo to have one of the zoo employer take a picture of the five of them, they all had to the polar bear inclosure. No soon then Gil stop the stroller in front of the polar bear inclosure polar bear club Knut comes up and looks at them through the glass. When they were done watches the polar bears and take a few pictures of the son and daughter watches Knut playing in front of them. The five of them head to the hippopotamus inclosure to see the baby hippopotamus. As they are watching the hippopotamus Sara is feeding Jadon and bottle and Gil is feeding Jorja a bottle. A few minutes of watch the hippopotamus, the five of them start walking over to see the seal. Sara carrying Jadon and continue to feed him, Gil continues to feed Jorja as they walk. Helen pushes the stroller over to the seal inclosure. They spent the whole day at the zoo and look at all the different animals. I the way out of the zoo they head into the gift shops and look area. Sarah sees t-shirts in the baby clothing area that she like the shirts have pictures of both the polar bear club and baby hippopotamus and above the pictures the shirt say Berlin zoo. She picks a purple one up for Jorja and red one for Jadon. Else where in the gift shop Gil is looking at the mounted insect and bugs and butterflies. Helen who is has her grandsons’ and granddaughters’ with her in they baby strollers is looking at the stuffed animals. There spent two hours in the gift shops then the five of them head back to the hotel. When Sarah, Gil, Jorja, Jadon and Helen get up to the fifteenth floor of the hotel they go into the suit the five of them are staying in. The suit has four bedroom, two bathroom, kitchenette and a living room.

Helen: I am going to go take a shower in the bathroom connect to my bedroom.
    Gil: Ok, mom and take your time since Sarah and I have to get Jorja and Jadon clean up and then take a shower our self.
    Helen: Ok

Helen walks into her bedroom and gather up a clean change of clothing and then heads into the bathroom and gets into the shower. Meanwhile, Gil is run bath water and Sarah is getting Jorja and Jadon ready for their bath. After a few minutes’ Sarah brings Jorja and Jadon into the bathroom and Gil takes his son for his wife and puts him into his baby bathing seat and Sarah’s puts Jorja into her baby bathing seat. As Gil and Sarah are washes they sons’ and daughters’ hair. Jorja and Jadon start kick their feet in the water and hit the water with their hands. Fifteen minutes later Helen walks up to the second bathroom and sees both Sarah and Gil soak wet.

Helen: I see that Jorja and Jadon where kick they feet in the bath water again.
    Sarah: Yeah, they were.
    Helen: I get Jadon and Jorja dry off and dress, so the two of you can clean up.
    Sarah and Gil: Thanks.

Gil hands his mom Jadon whom he has just wrapped up in a dry towel and Sarah hands Jorja with she has just wrapped up in a dry towel to Helen. Helen carries her grandchildren into the living room and lays then down on the floor. She dry each of them off them put a new diaper on Jorja and Jadon. After she has a diaper on each of them she goes and gets a change of clothing for Jadon and Jorja. She put a pink long sleeve shirt and match pink pants on Jorja. Helen then changes Jadon into a blue long sleeve shirt and a pair of overall that has teddy bear on the front. She has just finish getting Jorja and Jadon dress when Sarah and Gil walk into the living room dry off and in clean clothing. Gil and Helen get Jorja and Jadon back in their car seats and then the five of them leave the hotel and go to the restaurant across from the hotel for dinner.

8. MacsGirlMel

very cute :) Glad you're posting again.

9. sarahSidle1981

Chapter fourteen: World Championships
    It is now the beginning of September Sara, Gil, Helen, Jorja and Jadon in Stuttgart, Germany. The four of them are set in the front row of stadium stands at the sports area. Sarah has Jorja setting on her lap and Gil has Jadon setting on his lap. Both Jadon and Jorja are facing the competition floor. So they can see Caitlin compete. They have all see the USA in the team final and Caitlin win all four events in the event finals, now they are getting ready to watch the final day of the championship and the all-around final. All of them are watching the gymnast compere in the all-around walks out onto the floor Jorja and Jadon start smiles when they see Caitlin lead the team.

Announcer: Welcome team USA and the gymnasts that are compete for the all- around second half of the Team final will start in five minutes after the gymnasts have warm up.

The four teams pick their gym bags up off the floor exercise mat and then off the platform. Then the teams walk over to the chairs set up that are set up by each event. The chairs are along the wall that separate the stands from the area floor. China gymnasts walk over the uneven bars. The Russia walk over beam. Romania floor exercise and the gymnasts form the USA goes over to the Vault. The gymnasts’ takes off their teams warm up jackets and warm up pants and they then get ready for the event they are on. After the teams have warm up Caitlin is the first to go on the vault, for the USA. She runs down the runway and does a front handstand onto the vault and then does a front tuck off and nails the landed. She walks back to the end of the runway for her second vault. She run down the run and does a back layout onto the vault and a 5/2 twist off the vault and nails her second landed. She hops of the platform, she then walks over to her gym bag and gets her bar grips out. As she is putting on her bar grips on, she is watch the other gymnasts that are in her group do their vaults. When rations one ends the group Caitlin in move to the uneven bars. Caitlin hoping up and down as she waiting to go up, because she the last one up on bars. When she feels someone pulling her pony tail, she turns around to she her cousin Jorja and Jadon who are set on their mom and dad laps in the set behind her have a hold of her hair. She smiles really big at them and at the sometime coach Rice walks up to Caitlin and helps her remove her cousin hand from her hair, because it her turn to go on the bar. As she is walking up to the platform, she pulls her ponytail tight. She puts chalk into her hands and grips. She then mounts the bars with perfect rounds off arabian tuck salto from the low bar to the high bar. She then does a toe on, to a handstand 3/2 . She then does a front giant with a front salto and catch the bar in a reverse grip to a stalder release to the low bar and then does a Inner underswing through handstand with flight back to the high bar. She then does a Tkatchev 1/1 into a full twisting pak salto. Underswing front salto 3/2 dismounts and sticks the landed. She walks off the platform and over to her gym bag and takes off her bar grips and then walks over to the beam with the rest of her group. Since she is the first up on the beam, Caitlin walks up the platform steps and over to the beam. She does a roundoff onto the springboard, she then does a back layout 1/1 onto the balance beam. She then nails a prefect jump forward 1/2 to a back pike. She then does a Flip flop with 1/1 turn, swing down with half turn to cross straddle sit right into a Back walkover from seat, swing horizontal on one arm. Caitlin then does a 5/2 turn in a tuckstand with her free left leg horizontal. She then does her prefect dismount, which is an arabian double tuck and she sticks the landed. She jumps off the platform and Coach Rice gives her a big bear hug and then her teammate Paige gives her a big bear hug. After the last gymnast on the beam, which is Paige dismounts the beam and she hops off the platform Coach Rice Caitlin and Paige look up at the scoreboard to see that Caitlin is in first place and that Paige is in third place in the standing going into the last event which is floor exercise. Caitlin is setting on the floor in front of the chairs doing the spilt. She is watching the other gymnasts that are up on the Beam, vault, uneven bars and floor exercise. Seen that she is last up on floor exercise. When it is Caitlin’s turn on floor exercise, she knows that she just needs a solid routine to stay in the lead. She walks up the platform steps and over to the floor exercise mat. When Caitlin music the Gypsy Rhapsody by the Bond starts up she does her first tumbling pass which is a double pike 2/1 twist. She then does a wolf jump to a connected split leap3/2. She then does her second tumbling pass which is a back layout 4/1 into a 2/1 turn with her left leg up. She then does an arabian double front into a stand front tuck ring into her fourth tumbling pass, which is a double tuck 2/1 twist into a back roll to a handstand with a 2/1 turn to end her routine. Caitlin walks down the platform steps and takes her warm up outfit out off her gym bag and puts it on. Fifteen minutes later the bronze medal was give to Yelena Zamolodchikova of Russia and Paige Iced (USA) get the sliver medal and the gold medal was awarded to Caitlin Sidle-Ranch. Sarah, Gil, Helen, Jorja and Jadon meet Caitlin outside the area. Then all of them go out to eat to celebrate that Caitlin had win the 2007 world championship all-around gold medal.

10. MacsGirlMel

wow nice...your only trouble is the paragraphing didn't work right :(

11. sarahSidle1981

Chapter Fifteen: Back to everyday life in Los Vegas part one
    Sarah and Gil are back at work for the first time since they went on vacation it is the ten o’clock on September 10, 2007. Sarah is setting on the break room couch and is show Greg, Catherine, Warrick and Nick update pictures of Jorja and Jadon. Meanwhile, in Gil office he is going through the large stack of mail on his desk. Gil looks at the time and set the mail down on his desk and picks up the cases’ assignments off of his desk. He then stands up from his chair then walks out of his office and heads to the break room. Gil walks into the break room and over to where Greg, Warrick, Catherine, Nick and Sarah are setting at. He looks down at the cases assignments before saying anything.
    Gil: Sarah, Catherine and Nick you are working a 401A hit and run/402 fire/412B abandoned motor vehicle/419 dead body. The car on the side off to the side of the road at the coroner of Fremont Street and Tropicana Avenue. Warrick, Greg and I are working a 420z attempt homicide at room 405 of the Palms.
    Catherine: Gil can I talk to you really fasted before head to the crime scene?
    Gil: Sure Catherine, Warrick and Greg I will meet you out at the suv.
    Catherine: Nick and Sarah I will meet you out at the suv too.
    Sarah, Greg, Warrick and Nick walk out of the break room and walk to the locker room to get their kits. Catherine and Gil walk into Gil office and Catherine closes the door behind her. Gil takes a set on the edge of his desk and Catherine takes a set in the chair in front of his desk.
    Gil: So Cath, what is it that you need to talk to me about?
    Catherine: I just thought I should let you know that Nick and I are trying to have a baby together.
    Gil: That great Catherine, you always want to have another children so Lindsey was not a only children.
    Catherine: I also need to let you know the doctor has put me on Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) which is a hormone to help my egg production and my chance of getting pregnant. So I might have more moody swings.
    Gil: Ok, thanks for letting me know that. We should head to the crime scene we are working now.
    Catherine: Ok.
    Gil and Catherine walk to the locker room and grab they kit from their lockers then walk outside. Gil gets into the passenger seat of the suv that Warrick is driving and Catherine gets into the passenger seat of the suv Sarah is driving to the crime scene. When Sarah pulls the suv up behind Sofia car Catherine, Nick and Sarah see the dead body that the firefighting pulled out of the car laying on the sidewalk next to the burned ford focus. The three csi get out of the suv and grab they kits and camera then walk over to Sofia who is stand next to David who is check the body temperature for the time of death. Sofia looks at Nick, Catherine and Sarah as they walk up to her and David. When Nick, Catherine and Sarah reach David and Sofia all three of them set their kits down. Catherine, Nick and Sofia start talking, but Sarah puts on a pair of Latex gloves and she gets to work on process the crime scene and at the sometime listens to Sofia talk.
    Sofia: The Victim name is Jeff Hope that is his wife walking back and fourth with the crying baby. The three of them were able to got out of the car after the guy that hit them and then take of and before the car catches fire. But they forget the baby blanket so he went back and open the back door of the car to get the blanket and he just get back into the car and it burst into flames and Jeff was not able to get out of the car.
    David: The hit and run only happened an hour and half ago and he been dead for an hour and ten minutes now.
    Sarah: What is the wife name?
    Sofia: Ellie Brass
    Just then the shoulder length blonde hair and brown eyes younger lady who is holding a infant girl comes walking over to Sarah, Nick, Catherine, Sofia and David. They have not seen Ellie since May 11, 2006 and then she had reddish brown hair.

12. MacsGirlMel

This should be good...I'm glad you're updating again :)

13. sarahSidle1981

I know I have not update lately, but I have had some family issues and I just Starts some Harry Potter fan fictions, but I will update soon.

14. sarahSidle1981

I have made the choice to stop write this fan fiction story because it has been so long seen it has been update. I am going to write a new fan fiction that will combo Great Parents and Great CSI , Lindsy I'm a mother, I'm a grandmother , Greg are we ready for this? And it will pick up where these story left off. I have to finish update my other tv show fan fiction before I start it, you it could be a few weeks before I get to write the new fan fictions.